DAA

  1. DAA


    is it ok to start taking D-aspartic acid in the last week of a PH cycle so that I can ramp up test production before i stop the cycle? I want to keep the steady and consistent gains with no set backs post cycle. is this a good idea?


  2. That would be fine. DAA is great for libido and you could even run it for the last 2 weeks of cycle as well

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That would be fine. DAA is great for libido and you could even run it for the last 2 weeks of cycle as well
    ^^ agreed! esp since it takes right about 2 weeks for it to fully kick in, g2g, TimR...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   
       


  4. so it wont interfere with the PH's effectiveness at all?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    so it wont interfere with the PH's effectiveness at all?
    No it will notI will do the same thing on my next cycle .. Prolly the last 2weeksLuv me sum quality DAA

  6. I always start my DAA last week of cycle. Double dosing it so it kicks in right about the time I hit PCT. 2 weeks before cycle ends sounds great too, just a matter of what you prefer
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I always start my DAA last week of cycle. Double dosing it so it kicks in right about the time I hit PCT. 2 weeks before cycle ends sounds great too, just a matter of what you prefer
    I start week three of SNS DAA (powder) today. Did double dosing for the first week. Things are looking up!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I start week three of SNS DAA (powder) today. Did double dosing for the first week. Things are looking up!
    How you liking it? stacking with inhibit e? is it as good as everyone says?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    How you liking it? stacking with inhibit e? is it as good as everyone says?
    You mean the Inhibit-E or the DAA Caps?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    How you liking it? stacking with inhibit e? is it as good as everyone says?
    I'm on the last day of week four now and really liking it. I'm taking the DAA with CEL Formastane.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I start week three of SNS DAA (powder) today. Did double dosing for the first week. Things are looking up!
    Every study I've read says it's not effective at >3g per day.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    Every study I've read says it's not effective at >3g per day.
    I did it just for the first week to help reach the saturation point faster...and it doesn't hurt me any. In fact, I felt it worked pretty well and have enjoyed the benefits from it so far (overall).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  13. Wink


    My next post cycle will look something like your stand alone cycle here. Ill be running DAA with either formestane/inhibit e and throwing suppress c in there. im pretty stoked.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    Every study I've read says it's not effective at >3g per day.
    have you got a link to the studies that use over 3g per day? i wasn't aware there was any

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    You mean the Inhibit-E or the DAA Caps?
    Haha both. I gotta grab me some inhibit-e before its gone. time to bulk up on that stuff.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    Haha both. I gotta grab me some inhibit-e before its gone. time to bulk up on that stuff.
    Well if you are a fan of ATD then indeed
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Is all right to run DAA throughout a entire cycle? Let's of epi or tren or superdroll just to keep the testis happy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    Is all right to run DAA throughout a entire cycle? Let's of epi or tren or superdroll just to keep the testis happy
    I've heard of a few people doing that. I see no harm in it
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    Is all right to run DAA throughout a entire cycle? Let's of epi or tren or superdroll just to keep the testis happy
    Absolutely

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496
  

  
 

Log in
Log in