DAA

TmRich0808

Awards
is it ok to start taking D-aspartic acid in the last week of a PH cycle so that I can ramp up test production before i stop the cycle? I want to keep the steady and consistent gains with no set backs post cycle. is this a good idea?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be fine. DAA is great for libido and you could even run it for the last 2 weeks of cycle as well
^^ agreed! esp since it takes right about 2 weeks for it to fully kick in, g2g, TimR...

TmRich0808

Awards
so it wont interfere with the PH's effectiveness at all?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always start my DAA last week of cycle. Double dosing it so it kicks in right about the time I hit PCT. 2 weeks before cycle ends sounds great too, just a matter of what you prefer :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always start my DAA last week of cycle. Double dosing it so it kicks in right about the time I hit PCT. 2 weeks before cycle ends sounds great too, just a matter of what you prefer :)
I start week three of SNS DAA (powder) today. Did double dosing for the first week. Things are looking up! ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you liking it? stacking with inhibit e? is it as good as everyone says?
I'm on the last day of week four now and really liking it. I'm taking the DAA with CEL Formastane.

Reactions: mw1
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every study I've read says it's not effective at >3g per day.
I did it just for the first week to help reach the saturation point faster...and it doesn't hurt me any. In fact, I felt it worked pretty well and have enjoyed the benefits from it so far (overall).

TmRich0808

Awards
My next post cycle will look something like your stand alone cycle here. Ill be running DAA with either formestane/inhibit e and throwing suppress c in there. im pretty stoked.

Reactions: mw1
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha both. I gotta grab me some inhibit-e before its gone. time to bulk up on that stuff.
Well if you are a fan of ATD then indeed ;)

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Is all right to run DAA throughout a entire cycle? Let's of epi or tren or superdroll just to keep the testis happy

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is all right to run DAA throughout a entire cycle? Let's of epi or tren or superdroll just to keep the testis happy
I've heard of a few people doing that. I see no harm in it :)