Focus XT would be the perfect sup with choline citrate. - AnabolicMinds.com

Focus XT would be the perfect sup with choline citrate.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Focus XT would be the perfect sup with choline citrate.

I love this product! but the choline b gives me bowel issues, and who really whants to stop for bathroom time during a workout?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I love this product! but the choline b gives me bowel issues, and who really whants to stop for bathroom time during a workout?
    Weird i used 2.5 scoops PreW without issues
    did you mix it with other stuff?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea never had such a problem ... Any other pre's does that for u ?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Weird i used 2.5 scoops PreW without issues
    did you mix it with other stuff?
    holy crap, that's like half a gram of caffeine! I thought I was stim tolerant but I think you got this one! I have an individual choline supp from another company I got awhile back and I've never had any bowel issues with that or focus.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i prefer 1/2scoop shiiiiiiit
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    holy crap, that's like half a gram of caffeine! I thought I was stim tolerant but I think you got this one! I have an individual choline supp from another company I got awhile back and I've never had any bowel issues with that or focus.
    yeap is much i only use 3 times per week but when Focus XT caff free is out i will use 4ever

Got Glycophase ...?

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

yeap is much i only use 3 times per week but when Focus XT caff free is out i will use 4ever
    me too..hopefully soon.
    Antaeus Rep
  8. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is this in the works?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Is this in the works?
    yes!!!!

Got Glycophase ...?

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I think there are a lot of stim free people waiting for the caffeine free version
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I think there are a lot of stim free people waiting for the caffeine free version
    Yup, not that I'm 100% stim free but I like to drink coffee and the caff adds up thru the day. I will be a steady buyer of the Caff free focus XT.
    :blindfold:
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait till this caffiene free comes out
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I have never had a problem personally, and I believe this is the first time this has ever been reported to any of us. I'm really sorry that it brings that about. Do you have the same issue with other pre-workouts as well?
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Man, fr some reason I wasnt updated when peope commented on this thread. Weird. Ya I think my body just needed to adjust, so nevermind LOL.
  15. New Member

I've had bowel issues if i exceed more than once scoop of focus xt for some reason (mud butt).

Although IMO one scoop deff does the job. Started taking my xt with choline and piracetam now. Should give that combo a try. You're really zoned in and level headed at w/e you do.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

i never had any of these issues ether
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  17. New Member

Maybe a bad tub which i doubt or just some of us. I remember when i first tried assault i ended up urinating from 2 places...yuck.

Had to start off slowly on it then my body was able to take a full scoop after about a few days without adverse affects. Maybe the magnesium in these products.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Ya more than one scoop still gets me, but that could just be a hugh dose of caffeine.
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that sucks, cant wait to try the stim free focus xt.
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that sucks, cant wait to try the stim free focus xt.
    I really wanna try it out.

I plan on dosing 1 scoop of FXT + 1 scoop of caff-free FXT together. Or 1/2 of each, or 1/2 FXT + 1 caff-free FXT, depending on effectiveness.

It might be cheaper to just add a caffeine tab to the stim-free FXT if caffeine is desired, but since I have about 10 tubs of the "expired" FXT left, I'll just use that for now.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is there a timeline on the stim-free Focus XT, at all? I've been hearing about it for a while and am very much looking forward to trying it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  22. Diamond Member

im not sure, i know it is in the works though.
  23. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Is there a timeline on the stim-free Focus XT, at all? I've been hearing about it for a while and am very much looking forward to trying it.
    No ETA, but it's so close...
  24. New Member

Just ordered SNS Choline Citrate...

question:

Usually when I take piracetam [1g] (tried SNS and cerebralhealth) with Focus XT, I get really focused & calmly energetic for 20 minutes, then I get very sleepy, and upping the piracetam dose leads to even more sleepiness. I hear that for some people, choline and piracetam shouldn't be taken together, more like 6 hours apart. However, I would like to try different combinations/dosages of choline sources before concluding that taking it together will always cause sleepiness (hoping to avoid the hassle of timing).

Maybe adding choline citrate [1g] to FXT and piracetam [1g] will fix that, but would that be an excessive amount of choline (since FXT already has choline bitartrate)?
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    Just ordered SNS Choline Citrate...

question:

Usually when I take piracetam [1g] (tried SNS and cerebralhealth) with Focus XT, I get really focused & calmly energetic for 20 minutes, then I get very sleepy, and upping the piracetam dose leads to even more sleepiness. I hear that for some people, choline and piracetam shouldn't be taken together, more like 6 hours apart. However, I would like to try different combinations/dosages of choline sources before concluding that taking it together will always cause sleepiness (hoping to avoid the hassle of timing).

Maybe adding choline citrate [1g] to FXT and piracetam [1g] will fix that, but would that be an excessive amount of choline (since FXT already has choline bitartrate)?
    Focus XT is a very strong cholinergic, which can induce sleepiness in individuals who may be sensitive. Try just 1/2 scoop Focus XT or 1 scoop of Choline Citrate with your piracetam. It should ameliorate the issue. Do not add choline citrate to focus xt.
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Focus XT is a very strong cholinergic, which can induce sleepiness in individuals who may be sensitive. Try just 1/2 scoop Focus XT or 1 scoop of Choline Citrate with your piracetam. It should ameliorate the issue. Do not add choline citrate to focus xt.
    Thanks, I took 1g choline citrate + 2g piracetam about 20 minutes ago. I DO feel more awake (i was pretty sleepy/tired prior to taking it, after a long day of classes/gym), and looks like no sleepy effects have kicked in (which usually happens after 10 minutes of FXT + piracetam).

Next I will try 1/2 FXT + 1-2g piracetam. Since the purpose is to reduce the choline, I don't want to "miss out" on the full dosages of the other ingredients in FXT (which I love solo). I have ALCAR and L-Tyrosine from smartpowders dot com. Should I add extra alcar and/or l-tyrosine to make up for half-dosing FXT? What dosages?

Also, I notice you like to add extra huperzine to your FXT sometimes, so should I add that as well? I'm wondering if the memory enhancing (even if it's very subtle) effects from a half dosed FXT [the huperzine] is still beneficial.

Since FXT is a staple for me (solo), I want to make use of racetams with FXT without getting sleepy (by half dosing it to reduce the choline). There is the option of getting all the bulk ingredients in FXT and just making it myself instead of using FXT, but why bother? FXT is convenient, cheap, and is enjoyable to drink for class/studying. So this is why I ask if it's necessary to add in the non-choline ingredients (i alcar and tyrosine capped myself) to a half-dose of FXT to reap the 'full dose fxt' benefits but with a racetam involved.

Thanks
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    the products are rolling out. Soon young beast soon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  28. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    the products are rolling out. Soon young beast soon
    Can't wait. I know the official ingredients haven't been released yet, and whether you know or don't know, but may i ask if choline bitartrate is still an ingredient? (or.. is it choline citrate now?)
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks, I took 1g choline citrate + 2g piracetam about 20 minutes ago. I DO feel more awake (i was pretty sleepy/tired prior to taking it, after a long day of classes/gym), and looks like no sleepy effects have kicked in (which usually happens after 10 minutes of FXT + piracetam).

Next I will try 1/2 FXT + 1-2g piracetam. Since the purpose is to reduce the choline, I don't want to "miss out" on the full dosages of the other ingredients in FXT (which I love solo). I have ALCAR and L-Tyrosine from smartpowders dot com. Should I add extra alcar and/or l-tyrosine to make up for half-dosing FXT? What dosages?

Also, I notice you like to add extra huperzine to your FXT sometimes, so should I add that as well? I'm wondering if the memory enhancing (even if it's very subtle) effects from a half dosed FXT [the huperzine] is still beneficial.

Since FXT is a staple for me (solo), I want to make use of racetams with FXT without getting sleepy (by half dosing it to reduce the choline). There is the option of getting all the bulk ingredients in FXT and just making it myself instead of using FXT, but why bother? FXT is convenient, cheap, and is enjoyable to drink for class/studying. So this is why I ask if it's necessary to add in the non-choline ingredients (i alcar and tyrosine capped myself) to a half-dose of FXT to reap the 'full dose fxt' benefits but with a racetam involved.

Thanks
    Let me put it this way: focus xt has a 9.8g proprietary blend per serving. Now, if you know about nootropics, you know that all but 3 of the ingredients in the blend will be under 200mg, dosage-wise. That leaves a VERY large amount for the remaining 3 ingredients. My point being, a 1/2 scoop of Focus XT has a full dose of every nootropic in the product (which means that 1 serving of Focus XT MORE than meets your needs). I would not add extra Huperzine A to focus XT, but I would add 1g of ALCAR to 1/2 scoop for the longterm effects. I just love ALCAR for the overall health benefits, which can be reached by hitting 2g ALCAR daily.

And yes, Focus XT is presently cheaper than the bulk ingredients combined. It can be had at $14 for 30 servings (or in your case, 60 servings), plus it masks the nasty flavors of nootropics.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 1Sam
    I've had bowel issues if i exceed more than once scoop of focus xt for some reason (mud butt).

Although IMO one scoop deff does the job. Started taking my xt with choline and piracetam now. Should give that combo a try. You're really zoned in and level headed at w/e you do.
    I usually start the day with coffee in the morning. If I use Focus XT a few hours later, it's a guaranteed splatter fest in the bathroom. Could be the extra caffeine throughout the day added to Focus XT giving me the splats, but I'm too scared to ever try Focus XT again. Have a container minus 3 scoops worth just sitting around until I confirm why I'm having these terrible GI issues.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I apologize for the graphic imagery in my last post.
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    I apologize for the graphic imagery in my last post.
    Have you tried eating before hand? Getting down the proper timing with food seems to help most people who have issues on just an empty stomach.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Eating beforehand only serves to provide my body with more material to evacuate after having Focus XT.
  34. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    Eating beforehand only serves to provide my body with more material to evacuate after having Focus XT.
    That's out of the norm in my experiences. Have you considered using it without drinking coffee? Coffee is a natural laxative, which could be exacerbating the situation.
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Only black cherry made me feel that way
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

That's out of the norm in my experiences. Have you considered using it without drinking coffee? Coffee is a natural laxative, which could be exacerbating the situation.
    Oh yeah, first thing I thought about was a megadose of caffeine causing the GI issues. Symptoms still present when I dosed without having any coffee or caffeine though. That being said, I would be willing to try some caffeine free Focus XT when it's out to see if anything changes.
  37. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Oh yeah, first thing I thought about was a megadose of caffeine causing the GI issues. Symptoms still present when I dosed without having any coffee or caffeine though. That being said, I would be willing to try some caffeine free Focus XT when it's out to see if anything changes.
    I'll see what I can do about getting you a tub of the Caffeine Free version as soon as it's out. Judging by the news I heard today, it may be sooner than some people expect.
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'll see what I can do about getting you a tub of the Caffeine Free version as soon as it's out. Judging by the news I heard today, it may be sooner than some people expect.
    I know the official ingredients haven't been released for the caffeine-free FXT, but whether you know or not, may I ask if choline bitartarte is still an ingredient? (or is it choline citrate now?)
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

Very gracious of you! Samples would be a great idea if the packaging were feasible. I believe in the ingredients and have used choline and piracetam in the past with no issues.
  40. Senior Member

I know the official ingredients haven't been released for the caffeine-free FXT, but whether you know or not, may I ask if choline bitartarte is still an ingredient? (or is it choline citrate now?)
    I appreciate your zealousness in attempting to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Very gracious of you! Samples would be a great idea if the packaging were feasible. I believe in the ingredients and have used choline and piracetam in the past with no issues.
    To be completely honest, we would love to create formal samples, but that's definitely something that will be further down the road. When you look into the packaging costs associated with it, it's astronomical compared to what you might think.

But, how does this sound...The first tub I get in my hands, I will pack up a few single serving samples, and personally mail it to you. If it agrees with you and you like it, I will set you up with a pre-workout or study/work stack (featuring the Caffeine-Free Focus XT of course) to log. If not we still can still set you up with a logging opportunity.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Choline citrate & bitartrate?
    By ApOcaLyPSe_1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 08:30 AM
  2. PF Piracetam and Choline Citrate Stack?
    By patmurray in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 07:12 PM
  3. Piracetam/Choline Citrate ratio
    By potofgold23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:18 AM
  4. Piracetam & Choline Citrate Stack
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:55 AM
  5. Choline Citrate