Focus XT would be the perfect sup with choline citrate.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I apologize for the graphic imagery in my last post.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    I apologize for the graphic imagery in my last post.
    Have you tried eating before hand? Getting down the proper timing with food seems to help most people who have issues on just an empty stomach.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       


  3. Eating beforehand only serves to provide my body with more material to evacuate after having Focus XT.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    Eating beforehand only serves to provide my body with more material to evacuate after having Focus XT.
    That's out of the norm in my experiences. Have you considered using it without drinking coffee? Coffee is a natural laxative, which could be exacerbating the situation.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  5. Only black cherry made me feel that way
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    That's out of the norm in my experiences. Have you considered using it without drinking coffee? Coffee is a natural laxative, which could be exacerbating the situation.
    Oh yeah, first thing I thought about was a megadose of caffeine causing the GI issues. Symptoms still present when I dosed without having any coffee or caffeine though. That being said, I would be willing to try some caffeine free Focus XT when it's out to see if anything changes.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Oh yeah, first thing I thought about was a megadose of caffeine causing the GI issues. Symptoms still present when I dosed without having any coffee or caffeine though. That being said, I would be willing to try some caffeine free Focus XT when it's out to see if anything changes.
    I'll see what I can do about getting you a tub of the Caffeine Free version as soon as it's out. Judging by the news I heard today, it may be sooner than some people expect.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'll see what I can do about getting you a tub of the Caffeine Free version as soon as it's out. Judging by the news I heard today, it may be sooner than some people expect.
    I know the official ingredients haven't been released for the caffeine-free FXT, but whether you know or not, may I ask if choline bitartarte is still an ingredient? (or is it choline citrate now?)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    I'll see what I can do about getting you a tub of the Caffeine Free version as soon as it's out. Judging by the news I heard today, it may be sooner than some people expect.
    Very gracious of you! Samples would be a great idea if the packaging were feasible. I believe in the ingredients and have used choline and piracetam in the past with no issues.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    I know the official ingredients haven't been released for the caffeine-free FXT, but whether you know or not, may I ask if choline bitartarte is still an ingredient? (or is it choline citrate now?)
    I appreciate your zealousness in attempting to find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Very gracious of you! Samples would be a great idea if the packaging were feasible. I believe in the ingredients and have used choline and piracetam in the past with no issues.
    To be completely honest, we would love to create formal samples, but that's definitely something that will be further down the road. When you look into the packaging costs associated with it, it's astronomical compared to what you might think.

    But, how does this sound...The first tub I get in my hands, I will pack up a few single serving samples, and personally mail it to you. If it agrees with you and you like it, I will set you up with a pre-workout or study/work stack (featuring the Caffeine-Free Focus XT of course) to log. If not we still can still set you up with a logging opportunity.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by antihero
    I appreciate your zealousness in attempting to find out.

    To be completely honest, we would love to create formal samples, but that's definitely something that will be further down the road. When you look into the packaging costs associated with it, it's astronomical compared to what you might think.

    But, how does this sound...The first tub I get in my hands, I will pack up a few single serving samples, and personally mail it to you. If it agrees with you and you like it, I will set you up with a pre-workout or study/work stack (featuring the Caffeine-Free Focus XT of course) to log. If not we still can still set you up with a logging opportunity.
    Sounds great to me! There are a lot of times when I start to drag toward the end of the day when I'm teaching; this might be a good way to experiment and test the product.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Sounds great to me! There are a lot of times when I start to drag toward the end of the day when I'm teaching; this might be a good way to experiment and test the product.
    Lucky you lol. I will definitely be one of the first to lay cash on the caffeine-free FXT. FXT is a staple, man.

    But for late night studying, I like to avoid stims so I can sleep. I've been using a self made stack to somewhat resemble a stim-free version of FXT (just guessing):

    2g sns choline citrate (instead of fxt's bitartrate)
    2g alcar
    750mg l-tyrosine

    i know it's missing the other ingredients in fxt (like huperzine, dmae, vinpocetine, caffeine...), but it works like a 75% version of FXT for me.

    sometimes i'll add AMS Lucidrol to the above stack (still stim free).

    Lucidrol ingredients:

    Bacopa Monnieri = 500mg
    DMAE = 250mg (an ingredient in FXT)
    Rhodiola Rosea = 200mg
    BetaPEA = 196mg
    Picamilon = 100mg
    Hordenine = 40mg
    Piperine = 3mg

    One thing missing from any custom stack to resemble FXT is the obvious TASTY BEVERAGE TO DRINK. taking all these self-made caps and/or bulk powder form isn't that fun. SNS does an excellent job of masking the nasty nootropic taste.

  13. SNS is a top of the line company with great products; unfortunately for me I've had a problem with one of them. Very anxious to try a caffeine-free version. How great would a coffee flavored version be?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by deh707

    Lucky you lol. I will definitely be one of the first to lay cash on the caffeine-free FXT. FXT is a staple, man.

    But for late night studying, I like to avoid stims so I can sleep. I've been using a self made stack to somewhat resemble a stim-free version of FXT (just guessing):

    2g sns choline citrate (instead of fxt's bitartrate)
    2g alcar
    750mg l-tyrosine

    i know it's missing the other ingredients in fxt (like huperzine, dmae, vinpocetine, caffeine...), but it works like a 75% version of FXT for me.

    sometimes i'll add AMS Lucidrol to the above stack (still stim free).

    Lucidrol ingredients:

    Bacopa Monnieri = 500mg
    DMAE = 250mg (an ingredient in FXT)
    Rhodiola Rosea = 200mg
    BetaPEA = 196mg
    Picamilon = 100mg
    Hordenine = 40mg
    Piperine = 3mg

    One thing missing from any custom stack to resemble FXT is the obvious TASTY BEVERAGE TO DRINK. taking all these self-made caps and/or bulk powder form isn't that fun. SNS does an excellent job of masking the nasty nootropic taste.
    The trick is flavoring into the ingredients. The ingredients naturally have a sour/tart taste, so we've worked strictly on flavors that can use the attribute instead of trying to mask it, especially in an effort to keep it sugar free.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    SNS is a top of the line company with great products; unfortunately for me I've had a problem with one of them. Very anxious to try a caffeine-free version. How great would a coffee flavored version be?
    The caffeine free version will be an all new flavor, however it will not be coffee. Sorry.

    To be honest, I'm not sure how well a tart coffee flavor would even turn out.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    The caffeine free version will be an all new flavor, however it will not be coffee. Sorry.

    To be honest, I'm not sure how well a tart coffee flavor would even turn out.
    I smell fruit punch!

    As for sidoious, which flavor of FXT is giving you bowl issues? I only have a slight-diarrhea and strong black/blue waste coloring with the black cherry flavor, and I hear it's the same case for black berry.

    I've tried all flavors except black berry, and only black cherry gives me this problem.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    I smell fruit punch!

    As for sidoious, which flavor of FXT is giving you bowl issues? I only have a slight-diarrhea and strong black/blue waste coloring with the black cherry flavor, and I hear it's the same case for black berry.

    I've tried all flavors except black berry, and only black cherry gives me this problem.
    The coloring issue has been addressed, and we're seeing what can be done about it.

    You might be onto something with the Fruit Punch guess though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    The coloring issue has been addressed, and we're seeing what can be done about it.

    You might be onto something with the Fruit Punch guess though.
    I noticed the Fruit Punch flavor on the caffeine-free FXT label at the SNS twitter site

    Name:  ApGibTYCAAAFMI7.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  29.1 KB

    i hear it's just a promotional label, but Fruit Punch sounds nice.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by deh707

    I smell fruit punch!

    As for sidoious, which flavor of FXT is giving you bowl issues? I only have a slight-diarrhea and strong black/blue waste coloring with the black cherry flavor, and I hear it's the same case for black berry.

    I've tried all flavors except black berry, and only black cherry gives me this problem.
    It was piņa colada.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious

    It was piņa colada.
    I love piņa colada, just had some last night.

    Now I feel even worse for you...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  21. How about rootbeer? hahaha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. im digging the new labels .. great job .. and yup yup i love pina colada too .. havent had in a bit ..oh well next month
    S.n.S team member

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    How about rootbeer? hahaha
    That would be a great flavor lol

    How about...

    Churro
    Rocky Road
    Krispy Kreme Glazed donut
    Coffee

  24. Quote Originally Posted by deh707

    That would be a great flavor lol

    How about...

    Churro
    Rocky Road
    Krispy Kreme Glazed donut
    Coffee
    All of them except the coffee are most likely way to sweet for a sugar free product. And I don't think coffee would work because it's not tart.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    All of them except the coffee are most likely way to sweet for a sugar free product. And I don't think coffee would work because it's not tart.
    Agreed, nootropics generally have tart flavors. I'd love to see a tart watermelon

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed, nootropics generally have tart flavors. I'd love to see a tart watermelon
    Now this is a flavor I could get behind.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed, nootropics generally have tart flavors. I'd love to see a tart watermelon
    That sounds interesting
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Choline citrate & bitartrate?
    By ApOcaLyPSe_1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 09:30 AM
  2. PF Piracetam and Choline Citrate Stack?
    By patmurray in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Piracetam/Choline Citrate ratio
    By potofgold23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:18 AM
  4. Piracetam & Choline Citrate Stack
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:55 PM
  5. Choline Citrate
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Log in
Log in