Expired Focus XT

  1. Expired Focus XT


    I just recieved my order of Focus XT. I looked on the exp date it says exp 04/11. Is it good to take? I didn't order from Nutra (should have known better) ughh...
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.


  2. Is it a tub of Blue Raz or Pink Lemonade that was on sale? If so it's technically not expired, the exp. date was misprinted and the tub will be good for a year past the printed date. There may be some clumping, so just smooth it out with the scoop and you will be fine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Is it a tub of Blue Raz or Pink Lemonade that was on sale? If so it's technically not expired, the exp. date was misprinted and the tub will be good for a year past the printed date. There may be some clumping, so just smooth it out with the scoop and you will be fine.
    Thanks it wasn't on sale, but it is the pink lemonade flavor.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks it wasn't on sale, but it is the pink lemonade flavor.
    Where did you purchase from?

    A Pink Lemonade tub with a 4/11 exp. date should be one of the tubs I'm referring to, so it's good to 4/12 at least.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  5. It should be g2g, received one of the same myself and it tasted great either way with the same effect as usual
    Seriously though, if it has an expiration date that has come and gone you should have received a discount for it wherever you bought it from
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  6. Thanks for the info. The company said it should still be good. They offered to send one with a newer date. On top of that they gave me a store credit if I decide to place a order in the future.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks for the info. The company said it should still be good. They offered to send one with a newer date. On top of that they gave me a store credit if I decide to place a order in the future.
    Yea ure good to go .. stuff is still effective .. Shoulda ordered from our website u wouldn't gotten them for $15/popGood to see the store took care of ya

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Yea ure good to go .. stuff is still effective .. Shoulda ordered from our website u wouldn't gotten them for $15/popGood to see the store took care of ya
    Man that's a awesome price I'll have to check it out....
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Man that's a awesome price I'll have to check it out....
    It's an excellent one time only deal. BTW, I got a tub of the "expired" Focus XT and its worked just as well as my unexpired Black Cherry Focus XT. The "expiration" date was just a manufacturing error and nothing to be concerned about.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    It's an excellent one time only deal. BTW, I got a tub of the "expired" Focus XT and its worked just as well as my unexpired Black Cherry Focus XT. The "expiration" date was just a manufacturing error and nothing to be concerned about.
    Yup! Plus I used a tub that really was expired by few months and worked fine.Those blue raz are def good to go!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    Yup! Plus I used a tub that really was expired by few months and worked fine.Those blue raz are def good to go!
    And they taste amazing too
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Enjoying focus xt only problem I'm having I'm focusing to hard lol...
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Enjoying focus xt only problem I'm having I'm focusing to hard lol...
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  14. You wont be dissapointed : )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Enjoying focus xt only problem I'm having I'm focusing to hard lol...
    haha! That's great.
    I'm Back...

  16. Thanks god i found this thread bc i ordered some blue raz focus i got in march and it said it was expired at 4/11! whew. But i also had a mcc i bought around the same time that expired 5/11?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Thanks god i found this thread bc i ordered some blue raz focus i got in march and it said it was expired at 4/11! whew. But i also had a mcc i bought around the same time that expired 5/11?
    The MCC should be g2g even if it has expired, if that what you were wondering?
    Where did you buy it from?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. Both from nutra

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    And they taste amazing too
    agreed! and I don't care for blue raz flavored supplements.



    the MCC is good for a lot while longer then 5/12
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 06:53 PM
  3. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
  4. SNS Focus XT -- Helping me focus
    By nickrut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:46 PM
  5. True Protein Beta-Focus v.s. SNS Focus XT
    By mantisstriker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:28 AM
Log in
Log in