SNS Inhibit-E and loss of libido??

liftsalot

Awards
Just had a question for all the SNS reps and former users of Inhibit-E users. I have been taking this just one pill a day 25mgs as part of a stack with aracadonic acid and D-Aspartic acid. I just finished the other two less than a week ago but am continuing the Inhibit-E for a week just because ive heard that DAA can raise estro levels a little. My question is can use of inhibit-E lead to ED or loss of libido? Had a rather bad incedent the other night with my soldier not wanting to rise to attention which has never happened to me before was wondering if it could be from the Inhibit-E. I did raise the dose to 50mg for a few days but have since gone back to 25mgs. I do have a slight lump in my right pec from a cycle awhile back and it was hurting a little thats why i bumped the dose up a few days. Any thoughts would be appriciated guys thanks.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never experienced anything like that with a 50mg or lower dose. Everyone is different; but that is my experience.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed the libido issues with high doses of ATD when taken for a few weeks. I think if that really is the issue, then you will really like the new reformulated version coming out soon.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As previously mentioned; I haven't personally either encountered this at lower dosages, at 75mg libido tends to drop off for me.
How long have you been on Inhibit-E? I don't think it could wipe out your Estrogen, but if it gets too low that can have a negative effect on libido :dunno:

liftsalot

Awards
Been on it for about 5 weeks, was running it along with DAA and Arachadonic acid just to kinda help balance the effects DAA can have on estrogen. I have a mild lump on one side so was just playing it safe. Yesterday was my last day on it so i hope i start feeling better soon. I was taking a low dose though just 25mgs a day for the most part 50mgs on some days when that lump was hurting a little.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your libido will return to normal now that you stopped the Inhibit-E I'd say.
If you want it back faster you could try some Tribulus for a libido boost ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive never done ovr 50mg .. never had any issue .. never can tell for you since you ran 2 other diff products

hopefully youll be straight

quick check ...
633790363958140945-MILF.jpg

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiiiiiiiiiiice :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully shell do liftsalot good too :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup - still works for me as well :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha!

Libido Check!?!

Yup, all is well....

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Just had a question for all the SNS reps and former users of Inhibit-E users. I have been taking this just one pill a day 25mgs as part of a stack with aracadonic acid and D-Aspartic acid. I just finished the other two less than a week ago but am continuing the Inhibit-E for a week just because ive heard that DAA can raise estro levels a little. My question is can use of inhibit-E lead to ED or loss of libido? Had a rather bad incedent the other night with my soldier not wanting to rise to attention which has never happened to me before was wondering if it could be from the Inhibit-E. I did raise the dose to 50mg for a few days but have since gone back to 25mgs. I do have a slight lump in my right pec from a cycle awhile back and it was hurting a little thats why i bumped the dose up a few days. Any thoughts would be appriciated guys thanks.
High dose ATD can cause this issue, but I've never noticed it at 25-50mgs. That being said, I don't think its impossible that it could effect some individuals at a lower dose.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Quite frankly ANYTIME you mess with your estrogen:testosterone ratio it can have an effect on libido. And honestly it isn't as easy (like all the bros want people to think) as more testosterone=more libido. It isn't a sign that the product is not working or anything like that, but when you manipulate estrogen (and yes we need estrogen) and testosterone it can make your libido do funny things. Good information in this thread and good luck!

Potatobake

Awards
yep my libido died completely at only 1 25mg pill per day, stopped the inhibit-e and all was well.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep my libido died completely at only 1 25mg pill per day, stopped the inhibit-e and all was well.
After how long on it? Have you tried dosing 25mg EOD in case that would help? :)

Potatobake

Awards
After how long on it? Have you tried dosing 25mg EOD in case that would help? :)
IIRC 2 weeks+ but yeah i haven't heard of it happening anyone other then me at such a small dose,

and nah i didn't even think of that, i'm gonna give that a shot next-time :) also, was i imagining things or is inhibit-e good for leaning out? i noticed much more vascularity whilst on it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC 2 weeks+ but yeah i haven't heard of it happening anyone other then me at such a small dose,

and nah i didn't even think of that, i'm gonna give that a shot next-time :) also, was i imagining things or is inhibit-e good for leaning out? i noticed much more vascularity whilst on it.
Well it is an effective AI for sure so if you are bloated it would go down. But since it is a strong AI it leans you out yes :)