Inhibit-e Reformulation?

biopole

Awards
On your web site it states that inhibit is being reformulated. are you changing the ATD?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, didn't know this. With the slew of other AI's on the market that have more positive feedback, it would probably warrant a reformulation or "tweak". It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed we are, not sure if I can say what's going to be in it yet, but it won't be ATD because of better ingredients out there among other things. It won't be a new ingredient altogether though, this ingredient is already used by other companies, so sorry, nothing novel :p

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Indeed we are, not sure if I can say what's going to be in it yet, but it won't be ATD because of better ingredients out there among other things. It won't be a new ingredient altogether though, this ingredient is already used by other companies, so sorry, nothing novel :p
^^^^ What he said :) We wont be releasing info on the ingredient until it gets a little bit closer to coming out, but I think with the ingredient and price point, everyone will be very, very pleased.

Maybe some 6-bromo?
No one will ever see a 6-bromo from us. That ingredient had so many issues with it that ppl never really spoke of. I would not take it, nor every put out anything that had it in there. Sorry on that one.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
On your web site it states that inhibit is being reformulated. are you changing the ATD?
It won't be ATD any longer. The price is exceptional right now at quite a few retailers, and it's a great time to stock up if you like it.

biopole

Awards
Never used ATD, last product purchased was rebound from designer supplements, which had a recall for not containing it. after LMG lol

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
i'm sad Atd will be gone forever....there is no otc AI that comes close to atd effectiveness in drying out and hardining up a body ie:chest/abs.

Pes 3, 7 keto based ai called erase is a good/clean/safe....but needs to be dosed over 75mg to get the same cosmetic effects of 25mg of atd. furthermore, i feel ERASE is a stronger anti-cort than AI. in fact when dosed at 75mg it feels like 450mg of 11-sterone...AC joints felt like hell! PES erase is still good esp. at 50mg a day..definitly feel a test boost, good pumps...muscle packs on easier....but doesn't FEEL like an AI like atd does.

I am well aware of the literature that states that 3, 7 keto(the active in ERASE) has a stronger KI value than atd...and is marketed for this benefit in addition to being an anti-cort.

thus, i can only conclude that the new inhibit-e will contain 3, 7 keto, as it is the safe logical alternative....my logical deductuction was further enhanced by the negative(and with good reason) reaction to 6-bromo(which i consider a mild PH)

Perhaps i will be surprised by SNS, and the new inhibit-e will contain a combo of formestane, 3, 7 keto and calcium d-glucarate.

BTW i truly and dearly am a fan of SNS products....my lifestlye depends on them. SNS has NEVER EVER let me down on any product. the agmatine product is nice addition to my current pct....all i can say is wow.

Finally, good bye atd, thanks for the pct's and re comp's...sorry to bore u'all with this long eulogy to one of my favs.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We appreciate your feedback and your kind words. Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i'm sad Atd will be gone forever....there is no otc AI that comes close to atd effectiveness in drying out and hardining up a body ie:chest/abs.

Pes 3, 7 keto based ai called erase is a good/clean/safe....but needs to be dosed over 75mg to get the same cosmetic effects of 25mg of atd. furthermore, i feel ERASE is a stronger anti-cort than AI. in fact when dosed at 75mg it feels like 450mg of 11-sterone...AC joints felt like hell! PES erase is still good esp. at 50mg a day..definitly feel a test boost, good pumps...muscle packs on easier....but doesn't FEEL like an AI like atd does.

I am well aware of the literature that states that 3, 7 keto(the active in ERASE) has a stronger KI value than atd...and is marketed for this benefit in addition to being an anti-cort.

thus, i can only conclude that the new inhibit-e will contain 3, 7 keto, as it is the safe logical alternative....my logical deductuction was further enhanced by the negative(and with good reason) reaction to 6-bromo(which i consider a mild PH)

Perhaps i will be surprised by SNS, and the new inhibit-e will contain a combo of formestane, 3, 7 keto and calcium d-glucarate.

BTW i truly and dearly am a fan of SNS products....my lifestlye depends on them. SNS has NEVER EVER let me down on any product. the agmatine product is nice addition to my current pct....all i can say is wow.

Finally, good bye atd, thanks for the pct's and re comp's...sorry to bore u'all with this long eulogy to one of my favs.
ATD is definately a very overlooked item. Some people think negatively of it and associate it with some sides that for most people are only present at over 50 mg per day. I will miss it as well. It is still available through several retailers including Nutra for 14.95 per bottle while supplies last. Once its gone, its gone as we have not made it in quite some time.

I cannot say what the new ingredient for the Inhibit-E is yet. But I do commend you for what you said about 6-bromo considering it a mild ph. I have never understood why more people didnt realize that about that compound. IMO it should never be used during a PCT. Hell, I wouldnt use it, period.

I can definately say that we wont use Formestane in anything. I think it is only effective as a dermal/topical, and with the gov't stance on AI's, formestane will almost certainly be gone for good from everyone in a short matter of time. I know that NP is clearancing out CEL's at a great price, and it is sad to see it go bc Topical/Dermal Formestane is one of my all time favorite supps.

Thank you fort he kind words. Glad you are enjoying Agmatine.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

reps bro

agree with it all.. i will miss inhibitE very much ..def one product that is effective and works well and for under $15

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
SNS, like its most popular/controversial product inhibit-e, is often overlooked in favor of hyped flashy ad-based powerhouses. People need to recognize SNS as a GREAT company...pay attention people! their product line contains hardly any "Formulas" with the exception of conte's ZMA. SNS bangs out single ingredient supps that work and stack....the CONTROL and FREEDOM of single ingredient profile products is what makes SNS THE backbone in the industry in my opinion! sorry but i'm tired of big named companys burying the consumer in ad-paperwork.

I look forward to the release of the new inhibit-e...there are other products that i use and supp companys i like, however, if SNS starts to carry it, i know where my money is going! THREAD CLOSED!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I agree inhibit-e is often overlooked. it's my favorite AI for a reason, cuz it works and is cheap. The trick is not to go over 50mg like Steve said.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS, like its most popular/controversial product inhibit-e, is often overlooked in favor of hyped flashy ad-based powerhouses. People need to recognize SNS as a GREAT company...pay attention people! their product line contains hardly any "Formulas" with the exception of conte's ZMA. SNS bangs out single ingredient supps that work and stack....the CONTROL and FREEDOM of single ingredient profile products is what makes SNS THE backbone in the industry in my opinion! sorry but i'm tired of big named companys burying the consumer in ad-paperwork.

I look forward to the release of the new inhibit-e...there are other products that i use and supp companys i like, however, if SNS starts to carry it, i know where my money is going! THREAD CLOSED!
Well said and thanks for the support! Steve works relentlessly on providing the best products, using the best ingredients, and all at an affordable price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Well said. Thank you for your support.

We do have more single ingredient products being added to our Baseline Series, but we also have our Core Series of formulation products coming out very soon as well. I think/hope you will be equally as pleased with them.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited

Stay in the lab Steve and come out :)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
in b4 erase active?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

I completely agree with everything you've said. IMO, ATD is the best AI available on the market and, but it doesn't get the credit it deserves because of the sides when dosed at 75mg+, although I've never seen a need to go past 50mg.

Repped fine sir.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
in b4 erase active?
Are you hoping it is, or expecting it to be and hoping it's not?

Aside from ATD, I think Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is one of the most effective AI ingredients on the market.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll always be a fan of atd .. Shame though :(

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I'll always be a fan of atd .. Shame though :(
Me too. I'll be buying up some Inhibit-E stock from retailers shortly. I want to make sure I have plenty to hold me over for the next few years. But I'll definitely be sad when I see the bottom of my last bottle.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Are you hoping it is, or expecting it to be and hoping it's not?

Aside from ATD, I think Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is one of the most effective AI ingredients on the market.
i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.

i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.

i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt
Ironmaglabs has a 6-oxo product they just released ;)

Go check them out, they are also a board sponsor.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

It won't be formestane, because it won't be transdermal. If you're looking for effective formestane (good bioavailability) then CEL is definitely the way to go.

6-oxo comes with some potential issues from a legal and purity standpoint.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've used 6-OXO a few times, often as part of pct and have had great success with it, however, as anti pointed out, the more recent legal issues and FDA scrutiny make this more of a liability now. As for Formestane and bioavailabilty, I have to agree with Anti-h again, CEL's topical Formestane is much more effective then an oral tab.

Ironmaglabs has a 6-oxo product they just released ;)

Go check them out, they are also a board sponsor.
didn't know about this one...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.
The only information that I can presently release is that it will be effective, and it will have an excellent price point as well.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
sux that inhibit-e has to go :(

But if anything can replace it, i'd say the erase active is g2g.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sux that inhibit-e has to go :(But if anything can replace it, i'd say the erase active is g2g.
It s not going anywhere its just being revamped:)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i think you should find a good ai thats not being used in any other supplements

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
someone needs to go discover a new ai.... and i think sns could make a boatload of money if they found one

think of the money erase is bringing in.... if sns came out with their own ai .. that would be fantastic (if it was effective)

or you can take the easy route and us 3,7keto :eek:uttahere:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pes was the 1st one to come out with the "ingrident" of erase. I thought it's been out for a whileAin't about the money .. There's loads of products out there .. With the right prop blend it'll work better then the new ingrident .. It's all about quality & research :)
someone needs to go discover a new ai.... and i think sns could make a boatload of money if they found onethink of the money erase is bringing in.... if sns came out with their own ai .. that would be fantastic (if it was effective)or you can take the easy route and us 3,7keto :eek:uttahere:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone that wants Formestane should look at CEL's; NP has it on sale. There is no better way to use Form than transdermal.

I wouldnt even consider a 6OXO bc of the potential legal issues with it. If were going to take a risk like that, wouldnt have stopped making ATD.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone that wants Formestane should look at CEL's; NP has it on sale. There is no better way to use Form than transdermal.

I wouldnt even consider a 6OXO bc of the potential legal issues with it. If were going to take a risk like that, wouldnt have stopped making ATD.
I can say that I love CEL's Formestane. Awesome stuff.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
We don't presently have one, and Steve hates giving ETA's since they always get screwed up when we do. LOL

The current version is still available at some retailers, although we are completely out of stock at the warehouse.

Young JD

Awards
what about 4-ohat no one has ever put it in a supp

Young JD

Awards
14α-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,6,17-trione but it's steroidal similar to atd so dhsea compliance maybe a issue in witch case you guys probly would have stuck to atd

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably why 3-ohat was removed from propadrol from est.

I wonder if it's still in the methyl mass pre workout, probably in the proces of reformulating that as well.