Inhibit-e Reformulation?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.


    i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt
    Ironmaglabs has a 6-oxo product they just released

    Go check them out, they are also a board sponsor.
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.


    i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt
    It won't be formestane, because it won't be transdermal. If you're looking for effective formestane (good bioavailability) then CEL is definitely the way to go.

    6-oxo comes with some potential issues from a legal and purity standpoint.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       


  3. I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.


    i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt
    I've used 6-OXO a few times, often as part of pct and have had great success with it, however, as anti pointed out, the more recent legal issues and FDA scrutiny make this more of a liability now. As for Formestane and bioavailabilty, I have to agree with Anti-h again, CEL's topical Formestane is much more effective then an oral tab.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Ironmaglabs has a 6-oxo product they just released

    Go check them out, they are also a board sponsor.
    didn't know about this one...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.
    The only information that I can presently release is that it will be effective, and it will have an excellent price point as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.
    u know we will


  7. sux that inhibit-e has to go

    But if anything can replace it, i'd say the erase active is g2g.
    Antaeus Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    sux that inhibit-e has to go But if anything can replace it, i'd say the erase active is g2g.
    It s not going anywhere its just being revamped

  9. i think you should find a good ai thats not being used in any other supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i think you should find a good ai thats not being used in any other supplements
    This would be great~!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    It s not going anywhere its just being revamped
    yeah, but im a hardcore atd fan. Whatever SNS chooses, im sure they won't dissapoint.
    Antaeus Rep

  12. In for the update.

    SNS' products are definitely my style. Proven ingredients, optimal doses, great prices
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In for the update.

    SNS' products are definitely my style. Proven ingredients, optimal doses, great prices

    I feel ya dawg

  14. someone needs to go discover a new ai.... and i think sns could make a boatload of money if they found one


    think of the money erase is bringing in.... if sns came out with their own ai .. that would be fantastic (if it was effective)

    or you can take the easy route and us 3,7keto
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  15. Pes was the 1st one to come out with the "ingrident" of erase. I thought it's been out for a whileAin't about the money .. There's loads of products out there .. With the right prop blend it'll work better then the new ingrident .. It's all about quality & research
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    someone needs to go discover a new ai.... and i think sns could make a boatload of money if they found onethink of the money erase is bringing in.... if sns came out with their own ai .. that would be fantastic (if it was effective)or you can take the easy route and us 3,7keto

  16. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.
    Anyone that wants Formestane should look at CEL's; NP has it on sale. There is no better way to use Form than transdermal.

    I wouldnt even consider a 6OXO bc of the potential legal issues with it. If were going to take a risk like that, wouldnt have stopped making ATD.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Anyone that wants Formestane should look at CEL's; NP has it on sale. There is no better way to use Form than transdermal.

    I wouldnt even consider a 6OXO bc of the potential legal issues with it. If were going to take a risk like that, wouldnt have stopped making ATD.
    I can say that I love CEL's Formestane. Awesome stuff.
    I'm Back...

  18. Any ETA?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Any ETA?
    We don't presently have one, and Steve hates giving ETA's since they always get screwed up when we do. LOL


    The current version is still available at some retailers, although we are completely out of stock at the warehouse.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  20. Any idea if this will be out soon?

  21. what about 4-ohat no one has ever put it in a supp

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    what about 4-ohat no one has ever put it in a supp
    what's the nomenclature?
    Antaeus Rep

  23. 14α-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,6,17-trione but it's steroidal similar to atd so dhsea compliance maybe a issue in witch case you guys probly would have stuck to atd

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    14α-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,6,17-trione but it's steroidal similar to atd so dhsea compliance maybe a issue in witch case you guys probly would have stuck to atd
    Yes DSHEA compliance would be a problem there

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  25. probably why 3-ohat was removed from propadrol from est.

    I wonder if it's still in the methyl mass pre workout, probably in the proces of reformulating that as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X Factor in REFORMULATION
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 09:13 AM
  2. Stimulant X reformulation
    By Space in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:47 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Log in
Log in