Inhibit-e Reformulation?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.
    u know we will

S.n.S team member

2. sux that inhibit-e has to go

But if anything can replace it, i'd say the erase active is g2g.
    Antaeus Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    sux that inhibit-e has to go But if anything can replace it, i'd say the erase active is g2g.
    It s not going anywhere its just being revamped

4. i think you should find a good ai thats not being used in any other supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i think you should find a good ai thats not being used in any other supplements
    This would be great~!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    It s not going anywhere its just being revamped
    yeah, but im a hardcore atd fan. Whatever SNS chooses, im sure they won't dissapoint.
    Antaeus Rep

7. In for the update.

SNS' products are definitely my style. Proven ingredients, optimal doses, great prices
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In for the update.

SNS' products are definitely my style. Proven ingredients, optimal doses, great prices

I feel ya dawg

9. someone needs to go discover a new ai.... and i think sns could make a boatload of money if they found one

think of the money erase is bringing in.... if sns came out with their own ai .. that would be fantastic (if it was effective)

or you can take the easy route and us 3,7keto
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

10. Pes was the 1st one to come out with the "ingrident" of erase. I thought it's been out for a whileAin't about the money .. There's loads of products out there .. With the right prop blend it'll work better then the new ingrident .. It's all about quality & research
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    someone needs to go discover a new ai.... and i think sns could make a boatload of money if they found onethink of the money erase is bringing in.... if sns came out with their own ai .. that would be fantastic (if it was effective)or you can take the easy route and us 3,7keto

11. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.
    Anyone that wants Formestane should look at CEL's; NP has it on sale. There is no better way to use Form than transdermal.

I wouldnt even consider a 6OXO bc of the potential legal issues with it. If were going to take a risk like that, wouldnt have stopped making ATD.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

12. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Anyone that wants Formestane should look at CEL's; NP has it on sale. There is no better way to use Form than transdermal.

I wouldnt even consider a 6OXO bc of the potential legal issues with it. If were going to take a risk like that, wouldnt have stopped making ATD.
    I can say that I love CEL's Formestane. Awesome stuff.
    I'm Back...

13. Any ETA?

14. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Any ETA?
    We don't presently have one, and Steve hates giving ETA's since they always get screwed up when we do. LOL

The current version is still available at some retailers, although we are completely out of stock at the warehouse.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

15. Any idea if this will be out soon?

16. what about 4-ohat no one has ever put it in a supp

17. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    what about 4-ohat no one has ever put it in a supp
    what's the nomenclature?
    Antaeus Rep

18. 14α-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,6,17-trione but it's steroidal similar to atd so dhsea compliance maybe a issue in witch case you guys probly would have stuck to atd

19. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    14α-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,6,17-trione but it's steroidal similar to atd so dhsea compliance maybe a issue in witch case you guys probly would have stuck to atd
    Yes DSHEA compliance would be a problem there

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

20. probably why 3-ohat was removed from propadrol from est.

I wonder if it's still in the methyl mass pre workout, probably in the proces of reformulating that as well.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    14α-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,6,17-trione but it's steroidal similar to atd so dhsea compliance maybe a issue in witch case you guys probly would have stuck to atd
    i believe that would be 14a-ohat. looks somewhat promising, but too similar to 6-oxo. (fda doesn't like 6-oxo)
    Antaeus Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    i believe that would be 14a-ohat. looks somewhat promising, but too similar to 6-oxo. (fda doesn't like 6-oxo)
    FDA doesn't like anything that isn't mass prescribed...
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

23. i know i hate the fda fda canada tga in australia their all pricks with to much power and they know it first the original prohormones then 6 oxo now atd assh**es leave our favourite supps alone and on the shelves lol just a rant with some truth lol but hopefully sns finds a dshea compliant ai that's effective and inovative

24. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    14a-ohat is never gonna fly with the powers that be. I have no doubt the FDA would be happy to crawl up our ass over that one.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    14a-ohat is never gonna fly with the powers that be. I have no doubt the FDA would be happy to crawl up our ass over that one.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

26. I got just a few caps of the original Inhibit-E, and I've been trying to find more but everywhere is out of stock

Any ideas on what is just as good from other companies?

Or better yet, when this new version will be out?
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    I got just a few caps of the original Inhibit-E, and I've been trying to find more but everywhere is out of stock

Any ideas on what is just as good from other companies?

Or better yet, when this new version will be out?
    I don't know the ETA off the top of my head but PES Erase will work just fine for the time being.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

28. I used ERASE for my last PCT (with nolva and clomid), but liked the inhibit-E for sensitive nip issues on cycle, and saving the caber if bigger issues arise. Or, refuse to "rise" I should say LOL
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

29. Y'all can still get cel's topical formestane for cheap, and it works great not to mention you can adjust you dosing however.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X Factor in REFORMULATION
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 09:13 AM
  2. Stimulant X reformulation
    By Space in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:47 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:43 PM