C.O.P CAPSULES ETA?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
HEY GUYS, ANY WORD ON THE ETA OF THE C.O.P CAPSULES? GONNA HOLD OFF TILL THERE HERE, THINKN C.O.P CAPS-AGMATINE-FOCUSXT-BETA ALANINE-LCLT. SHOULD BE FUN. ALSO, ANY CHANCE YOU GUYS WOULD DO LCLT/PLCAR?BE COOL IF I COULD GET IT ALL FROM SNS

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COP will be out within the month I believe, and so will PLCAR :)

Reactions: mw1

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I promise more people will really see how special this really is for performance and health!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait 'til this gets out :D

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
References or articles?
you will have to give me a few days to gather up some things I have at home. I have a very hectic few days coming up/

great for heart health,endurance,etc...

here is something I had in my email..just a taste...

Arzneimittelforschung. 1984;34(9):968-72.
Action of creatinol-O-phosphate on the contractility changes evoked by hypoxia and ischemia in rat isolated heart.
Godfraind T, Saleh MM.
Abstract
The effect of creatinol-O-phosphate (N-methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl)guanidine O-phosphate, creatinolfosfate, Aplodan) pretreatment has been studied on the recovery of contractility of rat isolated heart after hypoxia or ischemia. In normoxia creatinol-O-phosphate (100 mumol/l) evoked a positive inotropic effect only when glucose was present in the physiological solution, it also evoked a slight negative chronotropic effect that was independent of glucose. When creatinol-O-phosphate was present during hypoxia, in the physiological solution, the recovery of the contraction after reoxygenation (in the absence of the drug) was improved in a dose-dependent manner. When creatinol-O-phosphate was present in the physiological solution before ischemia, the recovery of the contractility after reperfusion was higher than in controls; the presence of creatinol-O-phosphate during reperfusion after ischemia accelerated the recovery of contractility. The action of creatinol-O-phosphate on the recovery of cardiac contractility after ischemia was also observed in hearts partially protected with a cardioplegic solution. It is suggested that creatinol-O-phosphate could exert its cardioprotective effect by an action on anaerobic glycolysis.

PMID:6542374[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Publication Types, MeSH Terms, SubstancesPublication TypesIn VitroMeSH TermsAnimalsCreatine/analogs & derivatives*Creatine/pharmacology*FemaleGlucose/pharmacologyHeart/drug effects*Myocardial Contraction/drug effects*Oxygen/pharmacologyPerfusionRatsRats, Inbred StrainsTime FactorsSubstancesGlucoseCreatinecreatinol phosphateOxygen
LinkOut - more resources**

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Damn that's a crazy stack. how much would that stack run you?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to stack cop with agmatine :)