TTA Feedback?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by DrAbs989 View Post
    how long can one supplement with TTA before a break is needed ?
    also, is an increase in dosage over the course of a TTA run necessary for the stuff to stay effective ?
    An increase in dosage is not necessary, 1g should be plenty throughout the run.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

2. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    An increase in dosage is not necessary, 1g should be plenty throughout the run.
    thank you for answering that part of my question, any thoughts on the duration of a TTA run ?

i'll be using SNS TTA, & i was thinking about using SNS MCC too (both products taken during the same time), good idea or bad idea ?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DrAbs989 View Post
    thank you for answering that part of my question, any thoughts on the duration of a TTA run ?

i'll be using SNS TTA, & i was thinking about using SNS MCC too (both products taken during the same time), good idea or bad idea ?
    Forgot to reply to first part, I've seen it run up to 2 months, take at least 4 weeks off afterwards if you want to run it again.

MCC would be fine, just drink a lot of water between the two.

Also, it's best to start off with 500mg TTA and assess if any cramping will occur, 1g seems to be the sweet spot, but you can go up to 1.5g. 2g is pushing it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ

Forgot to reply to first part, I've seen it run up to 2 months, take at least 4 weeks off afterwards if you want to run it again.

MCC would be fine, just drink a lot of water between the two.

Also, it's best to start off with 500mg TTA and assess if any cramping will occur, 1g seems to be the sweet spot, but you can go up to 1.5g. 2g is pushing it.
    Agreed.

500mg twice daily for 8 weeks was great for me. Definite difference noticed when I came off. No negative sides while using either.. Too bad it's going away

5. Stay hydrated when use TTA and you will see

6. Is creatine ok to take at the same time or will that encourage cramping?

7. Quote Originally Posted by jhferry View Post
    Is creatine ok to take at the same time or will that encourage cramping?
    If you weren't properly hydrated, then you'll cramp regardless. With proper hydration, I don't see creatine as a problem, go for it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. A little feedback
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:44 PM
  2. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:26 AM
  3. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58