SNS Picamilon 50 and 150

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
who has tried either of these products and what were your thoughts???

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I do Picamilon 150 twice a day on off days (2 days a week). IMO it is the best kept secret of SNS. Amazing for mood, and amazing when taken before social activity.

Reactions: mw1
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have :D

Provides a nice mood boost.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I do Picamilon 150 twice a day on off days (2 days a week). IMO it is the best kept secret of SNS. Amazing for mood, and amazing when taken before social activity.

you said it great! best kept secret indeed!! great point about social activity,if you are axious works great AND if you are good with people(speeches,talking,presentations,large groups,etc...) then you will really fly!

well being,non stim focus all while staying rather calm!

I have :D

Provides a nice mood boost.
sure does!

the dosing does seem to vary quite a bit from person to person,I am a 300mg daily person for sure! some get by with A LOT less....

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
hmm wow..i've been wondering about this product. More feedback please!(anyone) :D

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
it is out of this world! so versatile and offered in two different doses of course!

50Carbs

Awards
I would like to stack Picamilon with Focus XT, but before I do, I would like to know a little more about Picamilon, hence the following questions:

1. Does it need to be cycled, if yes, how?

2. Is it safe to take more than 150 mg in one dose, if yes, what is a safe maximum dose?

3. What exactly does it do? I have read about it, but I am still not clear about its primary function. Is it supposed to be a mood-focus-booster, or something else? What does it do primarily?

4. Should it be taken with or without food?

Thanks.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to stack Picamilon with Focus XT, but before I do, I would like to know a little more about Picamilon, hence the following questions:

1. Does it need to be cycled, if yes, how?

2. Is it safe to take more than 150 mg in one dose, if yes, what is a safe maximum dose?

3. What exactly does it do? I have read about it, but I am still not clear about its primary function. Is it supposed to be a mood-focus-booster, or something else? What does it do primarily?

4. Should it be taken with or without food?

Thanks.
1) "Picamilon-150 is commonly used either as needed, or on a 5 day on, 2 day off pattern in order to avoid developing a tolerance. Do not exceed 4 weeks of continuous usage without taking at least a 2 week break."

2) Generally 1-2 caps is the norm.

3) "Picamilon can be used for mood enhancement, cognitive energy and focus, mental alertness, stress, anxiety, relaxation, and also to help offset the mood disturbances (irritability) that is commonly associated with dieting. It is considered by many to be a ‘feel good’ supplement."

4) I take it without food, never tried with food.

The quotes are taken directly from the product page.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1)
3) "Picamilon can be used for mood enhancement, cognitive energy and focus, mental alertness, stress, anxiety, relaxation, and also to help offset the mood disturbances (irritability) that is commonly associated with dieting. It is considered by many to be a ‘feel good’ supplement."
I can certainly attest to the dieting induced irritability! My wife would wholeheartedly agree with that too. :p I'm looking forward to trying this out myself!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
LoVe Picamilon!

Crosses the blood brain barrier well and you can tell!

Certainly does what it says

50Carbs

Awards
Well, I have tried 50, 150 and 200. On the first try, when I took only 50, I have felt something, a little more focus and better mood. But on consecutive tries (at 150 and 200), I cannot say that I have felt anything. Is it safe to take a higher dose, say, 250 and 300?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I have tried 50, 150 and 200. On the first try, when I took only 50, I have felt something, a little more focus and better mood. But on consecutive tries (at 150 and 200), I cannot say that I have felt anything. Is it safe to take a higher dose, say, 250 and 300?
Odd. I find from experience that around the 300 mg range, it turns into a stimulant, and when I use 150 mg, it's very relaxing. Try 300 mg and let us know how it goes.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
It's safe to take 250-300 mg just take a two day break after a few days.Also it will have energizing benefits at that dose , while mild it will be uplifting while keeping you relaxed in a way.