SNS, I need your help at work!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Dude do what I do .. Throw some unflavored bcaa into your focusXT .. Lay the shaker down 45degrees let it sit in a refrigerator

Tastes amazing, that's my preworkout drink .. Doesn't ruin the taste of my pink lemonade at all
    I do the exact same thing, Focus XT masks the taste really well!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. I would go with Focus XT + Piracetam for the desired purpose. I am a huge fan of Glucuronolactone myself, so personally I would add that. I respond very well to it, and think it is very overlooked.

As for Piracetam caps versus powder, it really is up to personal preference. Some people love the powder, others hate the taste. That is why we had done caps on it as well. NP has a great price on the 501 capsule size, but they are low, and it was a one run item for us, so once they are out, there wont be anymore. That is the case with our Piracetam in general.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I hate 99% of BCAA supps flavoring. I've been playing with creating my own little flavoring system lately.
    What have you been mixing?

I'm trying to burn thru my last couple of tubs of xtend (too damn sweet) but I do like RPG, AminoEnergy ( I can put a ton of extra stuff in this without changing the flavor), Purple Wraath (grape) and MAP (mango and cran).
    :blindfold:

4. Focus XT. Without a doubt.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

5. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I do the exact same thing, Focus XT masks the taste really well!
    Great minds think alike

6. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Great minds think alike
    Indeed
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I would go with Focus XT + Piracetam for the desired purpose. I am a huge fan of Glucuronolactone myself, so personally I would add that. I respond very well to it, and think it is very overlooked.

As for Piracetam caps versus powder, it really is up to personal preference. Some people love the powder, others hate the taste. That is why we had done caps on it as well. NP has a great price on the 501 capsule size, but they are low, and it was a one run item for us, so once they are out, there wont be anymore. That is the case with our Piracetam in general.

VERY overlooked,I agree with glucoronolactone! like it a lot myself and works well with a lot of products.
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    What have you been mixing?

I'm trying to burn thru my last couple of tubs of xtend (too damn sweet) but I do like RPG, AminoEnergy ( I can put a ton of extra stuff in this without changing the flavor), Purple Wraath (grape) and MAP (mango and cran).
    how is the mango??
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Work 12hrs a Day! When Do I Work Out?
    By TonyBSRT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. does hst work (hyp specfic training) work??
    By Trapstar in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 12:37 AM
  3. Work, Work, Work, Now Advice
    By NYsOnly519 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 05:55 PM
  4. If IGF doesnt work, will GH work?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 08:47 PM