Reduce XT question...
- 04-17-2011, 04:16 AM
- 04-17-2011, 11:40 AM
Sorry but what does 6/4/3/2 mean? I.e. is it the first week you're taking 6 pills a day, then week 2 you're taking 4 pills a day etc?
- 04-17-2011, 12:47 PM
04-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Yes, I was referring to caps per day. Is 4 weeks long enough or can I take it longer?
04-17-2011, 02:39 PM
04-17-2011, 04:48 PM
04-18-2011, 09:29 AM
thats a high dose in my opinion .. i like 4/3/3/3/2 .. im guessing you feel that your cortisol levels are wacked outta propotion .. if so yes i agree with clickster and maxx extend the pct-reduceXt .. it will only make you lean out
p,s > how was your stano/hdrol cycle ?seems like a nice recomp stack
S.n.S team member
04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
04-18-2011, 09:55 AM
04-18-2011, 10:23 AM
04-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Be sure to spread your dosings through out the day, 3x is best. I would use Reduce XT in the AM, the afternoon and before bed.
04-18-2011, 11:38 AM
04-18-2011, 12:11 PM
04-18-2011, 05:22 PM
04-19-2011, 12:23 AM
i have run up to 6 caps a day with no joint issues, but didnt notice any difference between that dose and 3. Just experiment and see what works best for you.
04-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Thanks for all the help guys!
04-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By scouseman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2011, 06:04 AM
- By cdon24 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2010, 01:42 AM
- By Endorush in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2009, 01:06 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2007, 05:54 PM
- By DAdams91982 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2005, 11:41 AM