Focus XT + Magnesium Creatine Chelate + Beta Alanine

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been using SNS Focus XT + SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate + SNS Beta Alanine as my preworkout the last few days. I have been enjoying some of the best workouts I have experienced in almost a year. I am in love with that combo preworkout.

Focus XT gets a lot of attention as a pre-study or pre-test supplement. But I think it is also a very good preworkout supplement.

Anyone else love using Focus XT as a preworkout?

Reactions: mw1

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I can't wait to try Focus XT. It has been at the top of my "to-try" list for a while now.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using SNS Focus XT + SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate + SNS Beta Alanine as my preworkout the last few days. I have been enjoying some of the best workouts I have experienced in almost a year. I am in love with that combo preworkout.

Focus XT gets a lot of attention as a pre-study or pre-test supplement. But I think it is also a very good preworkout supplement.

Anyone else love using Focus XT as a preworkout?
I love Focus XT + 1-2g ALCAR :firedevil:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been using Focus XT, Agmatine and APS Creatine Nitrate pre wo.....pretty sick focus , energy, endurance and pumps with that stack
That is one potent combination right there. Pretty much have all your bases covered.

If I ever want focus that is literally out of this world:

Focus XT + Bronkaid + Piracetam

Honestly, no other supplement I have ever taken can replicate this kind of focus.

XJDesertFox

Awards
completely agree with mr.cooper. Mr.Cooper you gotta hook me up with some of that non stim focus xt before it drops ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive used focusXT as a preworkout and intra (hey it tastes so good, i had too lol)

pre workout - focusXT(20mins), agmatine (45mins), ArginieE2 -i havent tried the creatine nitrate or yoked .. but i always love the original arginie .. this combo makes my veins pop out like crazy

MCC is added only on my creatine cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive used focusXT as a preworkout and intra (hey it tastes so good, i had too lol)

pre workout - focusXT(20mins), agmatine (45mins), ArginieE2 -i havent tried the creatine nitrate or yoked .. but i always love the original arginie .. this combo makes my veins pop out like crazy

MCC is added only on my creatine cycle
lol sometimes i use focusXT intra too just for the flavor haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FocusXT is still on my to do list, but everyone says how good it tastes, that alone makes me want to try it lol

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
FocusXT is still on my to do list, but everyone says how good it tastes, that alone makes me want to try it lol
Same here. Taste is of highest priority for me with pre-WO's, even though it shouldn't be.:slap:

:32:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same here. Taste is of highest priority for me with pre-WO's, even though it shouldn't be.:slap:

:32:
I believe it is a priority for every user. They may not admit it... but it is.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
only used it pre-wo so far.....still havent gotten around to using it for school purposes.......

not sure i ever really wanna go back to the conventional "pre-wo product" the focus from this stuff trumps any stimmed up pre out there.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
only used it pre-wo so far.....still havent gotten around to using it for school purposes.......

not sure i ever really wanna go back to the conventional "pre-wo product" the focus from this stuff trumps any stimmed up pre out there.
Glad to hear you are enjoying it as much as I do.