Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA 3.12 Caps

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Natural Testosterone Elevation* Improved Libido*​

DAA Caps contain 3.12 grams (3120 mg) of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid per serving.

D-Aspartic Acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. It is a very potent sexual stimulator, and can be used to help enhance libido, erection quality, duration of intercourse, and perceived orgasm intensity. D-Aspartic Acid can also enhance Nitric Oxide levels, and can induce the elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and GABA, which are thought to be responsible for memory enhancement, anti-depressant, and nootropic effects.

Recent research on Sodium D-Aspartic Acid has shown that it serves as a specialized neurotransmitter in parts of the nervous system involved in hormone production, and has been shown to stimulate the release of LH and GH from the pituitary gland. It has also been shown to have a direct stimulating effect in the testes on testosterone production.

A recent human study on D-Aspartic Acid showed that it raised testosterone levels in healthy adult males an average of 42% in as little as 12 days, with some experiencing a boost of over 50% in that same period of time. This study also indicated that testosterone levels were still elevated 3 days after the discontinuation of D-Aspartic Acid, which indicates that it builds up over time, and then slowly decreases after supplementation is stopped.

The above study shows for obvious reasons why Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is desirable for athletes and weights trainers looking to build lean muscle and strength.

It is important to note that the dosage used in the study was 3.12 grams per day, which is the exact dosage used in Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Caps, and approximately the dosage used in our DAA Powder. It is also important to note that the form of D-Aspartic Acid used in the study was Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which is the type that is used in Optimize-T.

DAA Caps are commonly used for:
- Increasing Natural Testosterone Levels*
- Increased Lean Muscle & Strength*
- Improved Libido*
- Improved Erection Quality*
- Improved Duration of Intercourse & Perceived Orgasm Intensity*
- Improved Nitric Oxide Levels*
- Nootropic Benefits*

DAA Cap Highlights:
- Contains Sodium D-Aspartic Acid (the type shown effective in human studies)
- Contains the exact dosage used in human studies (3.12 grams per day)
- Non-Steroidal/Prohormone free
- No Proprietary Blends

Frequently Asked Questions:
Can DAA Caps be used in PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)?
Due to DAA Caps ability to quickly raise testosterone levels, it is ideal to be used in PCT. For a more complete PCT regimen, DAA caps can be stacked with Inhibit-E, Reduce XT, and Liver Assist XT.

Do DAA Caps have to be loaded?

No, you do not have to load DAA Caps, but many people find that they experience quicker results by doing so.

Should DAA Caps be cycled?
DAA Caps should be cycled. It can be used for periods of up to 8 to 12 weeks, followed by a 4 week break.

Can DAA Caps be stacked with other supplements?

DAA Caps are very versatile and can be stacked with a variety of supplements.
- Post Cycle Therapy – DAA Caps can be stacked with Inhibit-E, Reduce XT, &/or Liver Assist XT for a more complete PCT regimen.
- Nitric Oxide Increase – DAA Caps can be stacked with Agmatine capsules &/or VasoForce XT or Arginine E2 Matrix for increased NO production.
- Nootropic Benefits – DAA caps can be stacked with Focus XT, Piracetam capsules or powder, Picamilon-50, or Picamilon-150 for improved nootropic benefits.

DAA Caps – Cost Effective Natural Testosterone Support

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving:
D-Aspartic Acid (Sodium D-Aspartic Acid) – 3120 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, consume 4 capsules once per day on an empty stomach. For maximum results, some people use 4 capsules twice per day for up to 3 weeks to ‘load’ and then 4 capsules per day thereafter.

DAA Caps are typically used for 4 to 12 weeks, followed by a 2 to 4 week break before using again.

Warning:
This product is for healthy males over 21 years of age. Consult a physician before using this, or any dietary supplement, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication, or if you have any pre-existing medical condition. It is rare but possible to have androgenic side effects including but not limited to increased risk of male pattern baldness or gynecomastia with this product. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Oh-oh. Just checked NP and the DAA capsules are not available yet. :sigh1:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent, this is definitely something I would consider to adding to my shopping cart.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea what the price is gonna be?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
This is what I've been looking for.

Cool.
We aim to please.

Oh-oh. Just checked NP and the DAA capsules are not available yet. :sigh1:
It's up to NP how quickly they get it onto their site. Shouldn't be long though.

Any idea what the price is gonna be?
I don't have any concrete prices at the moment, but I can assure you it will be very cost-effective, as I'm sure you've come to expect from us.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully will be up on NP by the end of the coming week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Cant speak for every retailer, but Im sure you will see it in places at 20 or less.
:eek: I imagine this might sell out quickly from some retailers at that price. :eek:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Should DAA Caps be cycled?
DAA Caps should be cycled. It can be used for periods of up to 8 to 12 weeks, followed by a 4 week break.

Why should DAA be cycled? Thanks :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The first time I used DAA was a 4 week cycle. During the first 3 weeks (@ 6g ED) I had an extremely high libido. After the third week my libido returned to normal but everything else remained the same.

I believe Dr. D was running DAA for over 3 months....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The first time I used DAA was a 4 week cycle. During the first 3 weeks (@ 6g ED) I had an extremely high libido. After the third week my libido returned to normal but everything else remained the same.

I believe Dr. D was running DAA for over 3 months....
Only blood work prevails.

I cycle everything .. Evens protein and vitamins :)
Why?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a DAA cycle for 8 weeks, libido was high in the beginning but evened out. On the other hand strength gains were slow and consistant!

//CC

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are alot of detailed discussions on this that you can find, but in basic terms most anything that affects hormone levels most people are going to cycle. And from a company perspective, we certainly arent going to recomend anyone stay on something that increases hormone levels constantly without a break.

I dont think you will find any company recomending DAA supplementation without breaks.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's quite simple actually. Anything that impacts hormones should be cycled, because if it is present for a long enough period of time, the body will try to compensate by reaching homeostasis with the supplementation of the substance in question. The idea of supplementing something like this is to increase testosterone above homeostasis, while the body is in a constant struggle to maintain it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think you will find any company recomending DAA supplementation without breaks.
Epharm had their DAA product listed as take "indefinitely" in the past.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hadn't seen that. I respectfully disagree with it.

If people choose to use DAA indefinately, that is their personal choice.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
(1) ...in basic terms most anything that affects hormone levels most people are going to cycle.

(2) And from a company perspective, we certainly arent going to recomend anyone stay on something that increases hormone levels constantly without a break.

(3) I dont think you will find any company recomending DAA supplementation without breaks.
(1) True, a lot of people subscribe to the idea of cycling... but I've never seen anything evince that philosophy of practice as valid, with special consideration to DAA.

(2) From a company standpoint? You mean as in liability, or just as a sweeping policy? I would think the company policy should be based upon science substantiated and scrutinized data.

(3) I see other people already beat me to it below... but yes, I have taken E-Pharm's TestForce2, and on the label it clearly spells out that continued administration can maintain serum T levels... which is what led me to posing my question (not argumentative, only inquisitive).

Well, it's quite simple actually. Anything that impacts hormones should be cycled...
Can you direct me toward any documented data throughout the entire spectrum of science that states that? We are still unsure how DVDs are copied and the mechanisms behind the physics of walking; so I'm just not sold that there is any type of irrefutable all-encompassing blanket statement that can include the whole hierarchy of hormone modulating supplements (especially DAA, which is so new the afterbirth is still being cleaned off).

Again... only continuing the discussion, not claiming to have answers, only questions in light of the ones that are offered to me.

Yes thats who i was thinking about also

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
(1) True, a lot of people subscribe to the idea of cycling... but I've never seen anything evince that philosophy of practice as valid, with special consideration to DAA.

(2) From a company standpoint? You mean as in liability, or just as a sweeping policy? I would think the company policy should be based upon science substantiated and scrutinized data.

(3) I see other people already beat me to it below... but yes, I have taken E-Pharm's TestForce2, and on the label it clearly spells out that continued administration can maintain serum T levels... which is what led me to posing my question (not argumentative, only inquisitive).

Can you direct me toward any documented data throughout the entire spectrum of science that states that? We are still unsure how DVDs are copied and the mechanisms behind the physics of walking; so I'm just not sold that there is any type of irrefutable all-encompassing blanket statement that can include the whole hierarchy of hormone modulating supplements (especially DAA, which is so new the afterbirth is still being cleaned off).

Again... only continuing the discussion, not claiming to have answers, only questions in light of the ones that are offered to me.
1. You really dont have long term research either way on the subject of cycling DAA. Therefore, it only makes logical sense that if virtually every other hormonal influencing compound is cycled, why wouldnt this be too?

No one says you have to, but yes we suggest it.

2. No one said anything about any policy. I was referring to DAA. Directions for any product are on a case by case basis. We are not going to tell anyone to use any hormonal product non-stop without cycling it unless there is proof that it can be taken indefinately, and in this case, there isnt.

3. They are entitled to label their product any way they see fit, as are we. Its not an argumentative stance at all. You, the customer can use ANY product the way you see fit, but we as a company have and will always suggest that customers use them in what we feel is the most responsible manner possible.

I am honestly not sure what you are talking about. If you want to keep the conversation an intelligent one, I'm glad to have it. No one made a blanket statement. I explained my reasoning clearly above.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hadn't seen that. I respectfully disagree with it.

If people choose to use DAA indefinately, that is their personal choice.
Thats a fair statement....I totally agree with your label choices too.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What liteature concerning DAA have you seen past 12 days of usage? What have you personally seen concerning it's usage on several months? None I would imagine, so it is not a poor idea to cycle a product. I'll explain why later.

Again, where is this science to prove otherwise? It's a sweeping policy for anything besides products like creatine, beta alanine etc to cycle products for effectiveness, no physican or anyone heavily versed in physiology would recommend otherwise. Look into other test booster products, I can almost say for certian they will have instructions to cycle as well.

So you would trust the word of one company over the other when the company that's telling you to take their product forever hasn't shown you any science either? That makes no sense to me, of course a company will tell you to use something forever, it's business. I would rather listen to a company with it's consumers interest at mind, wouldn't you? We could have also gone that route, it'd be more money for us but we are trying to put your health in mind. I've also seen PA recommend people cycle DAA on a forum before.

Continuously taking DAA for an indefinite amount of time will not result in a linear increase of serum testosterone.

It is not a hard concept, it's called homeostasis, a quick google search will tell you a lot more, relating to lot sorts of documented data throughout the entire spectrum of science. To question homeostasis would be to question modern science, medicine, physiology, etc. Also, the physics behind walking is not a scientific mystery, it is well known. I'd imagine so is the concept of how dvds are copied, otherwise we wouldn't be able to copy them...but I'm not an expert on dvds.

Company policies are this: company policies. We aren't health care providers, anything you do is at your own discretion (and risk), we are trying to help you realise your goals and stay safe at the same time. If you truly believe this somehow benefits us to sell less product than we can, I don't know what to tell you. I would be much more suspicious of a product that says you want use it indefinitely with 0 science to prove it's safety in a long term context.

In the short term, upregulation of NMDAR will not induce neurotoxicity that people associate with DAA but I truly it would be a poor idea to listen to people selling you a product with 0 evidence behind it's long term effectiveness or full comprehension of it's mechanisms to NDMAR.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
(1) You really dont have long term research either way on the subject of cycling DAA.

(2) I am honestly not sure what you are talking about.
(1) Never said I did... I was only asking since neither of us have legitimate documentation.

(2) I was hopeful we could at least keep things cordial for more than one post... am I that unclear with my statements, and have no skill in articulating my queries, you have 'no idea' what I'm talking about? I guess I just can't keep the conversation 'intelligent' as you mandated.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It is not a hard concept, it's called homeostasis, a quick google search will tell you a lot more...
I'm just too dumb I guess. Looks like my honest questions turned into a lot more than a Q&A session. Wow, unreal.

I'm unsubscribing now before I revert to any long-winded insulting accusatory tones and reflect poorly on myself and my sponsor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
(1) Never said I did... I was only asking since neither of us have legitimate documentation.

(2) I was hopeful we could at least keep things cordial for more than one post. So, I'll exit this thread. Since, I'm so unclear with my statements, and have no skill in articulating my queries, you have 'no idea' what I'm talking about. I guess I just can't keep the conversation 'intelligent' as you mandated.
1. I never said you or I neither one did. I was pointing out that such documentation doesnt exist, so it makes the most sense to go with a cautious approach. Especially since most every product available to boost test levels recomends cycling.

2. I was being cordial. I never made any blanket approach statement as you were implying; I simply said that being that evidence doesnt exist either way, that it is better to be on the safe side. And with your DVD analogy, I really didnt understand what you meant or how that example had anything to do with DAA or this thread.

Seemed like you were trying to be comical/somewhat argumentative, and I had no interest in an argument. However, am fine with discussion. Wasn't trying to be rude at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm just too dumb I guess. Looks like my honest questions turned into a lot more than a Q&A session. Wow, unreal.

I'm unsubscribing now before I revert to any long-winded insulting accusatory tones and reflect poorly on myself and my sponsor.
I dont think neither I nor him was being rude to you. He never called you dumb. He replied to a specific analogy that I didnt understand why you used, so likely, neither did he.

You may have not meant to, but your tone seemed argumentative. There is nothing in the world wrong with questions, but you went into talking about how we as a company chose to label products without any real knowledge or factual basis. In the case of DAA, it was a really simple decision. Bascially almost everything hormonal is cycled, and absent evidence to or not to cycle DAA, it seems logical and on the safe side to cycle it.

And I am not sure what there would be to be accusatory or insulting of. If you re-read your own post, you may find that your anaology was somewhat confusing and your posts had a negative tone to them. I actually answered you detail for detail and point for point, so I made every effort to answer your questions.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is rich. I told you to google homeostasis, there is a library of literature larger than our hard drives on the topic, but you'd rather sit here on AM and go on about the most random things and go on about how upset you are that someone you tried to accuse of lacking scientific knowledge of upsetting your feelings. Where did I imply you were dumb? If you were inquisitive, you would have been eager to google what I said and do more reading, and you clearly aren't. What science have you presented? None. Why haven't I posted a specific paper? Because like I said, the works of homeostasis personally relating to neuroendocrine function has been documented for 20 years+, any trip to a local library or a medical school book store will highlight this in more detail than I could ever go into on the forums.

It's quite "unreal" that you can come in here and accuse us of ignorance with nothing to prove otherwise and think because you just added in to your post at the end that you're asking for a discussion that it somehow masks any ulterior motive you have. If you're going to try to have a discussion laden with insults and jibes, don't be surprised when you recieve an answer not to your liking. I was perfectly on point but you seemingly ignored everything to play the victim.

The fact that you posted in our TTA thread in this section really highlights it all, you're trying to achieve some sort of agenda for yourself.

What happens at month 6, to make it dangerous, that doesn't happen at month 1-5?

Also, has the concept of homeostasis ever been proven legitimate with clinical findings based on blood profiles where DAA is concerned, or any other natural supplement taken for an extended duration?
IF you had understandings of the mechanisms behind NMDAR, it would be quite apparent, but rather than do the research, you'd rather post rhetorical questions knowing full well no response ever given will be to your satisfaction. Homestasis plays a role in every process in your body, regardless of it being a "natural" supplement or not. To deny this is to deny medicine. What is the point of me saying any of this? Well I'd like to imagine you might actually get something out of it but I imagine I'm going to be proven wrong and you won't read a word I say without prejudice.

Reactions: mw1

jjds2099

Awards
never used daa before but ill be starting it soon as part of my pct

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm stacking DAA with Titanium and Erase, and I'm having a great time....Strength and libido, unbelievable!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm stacking DAA with Titanium and Erase, and I'm having a great time....Strength and libido, unbelievable!
Awesome! :thumbsup:

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
This stuff I amazing! I'm running Natadrol for 60 days (6 a day) ran 1 bottle of 3AD...once that ended took Perform (Annabolic Innovations) and D.A.A. and all I can say is that my strength is up, energy in the gym is up, and I'm sold!

I know im taking a bunch of stuff but I've taken it before minus the D.A.A. and I know that i didn't have such a margin of extra performance the last time I ran it...and the last cycle I was on Xtren, and that says a lot!

All gains zero sides! Where's the down side?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff I amazing! I'm running Natadrol for 60 days (6 a day) ran 1 bottle of 3AD...once that ended took Perform (Annabolic Innovations) and D.A.A. and all I can say is that my strength is up, energy in the gym is up, and I'm sold!

I know im taking a bunch of stuff but I've taken it before minus the D.A.A. and I know that i didn't have such a margin of extra performance the last time I ran it...and the last cycle I was on Xtren, and that says a lot!

All gains zero sides! Where's the down side?
Great feedback! :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd share this:

I received my DAA Caps yesterday and decided to take 4caps before bed right away so I cracked open the bottle. Nice orange/black caps :D
Now that was not my whole experience though :p As some of you may know I have been cutting for ~8weeks now and libido has been suffering on this cal deficit to say the least.

To my surprise libido was raging the next morning and I had a hard time getting my little general down :eek: Could just be a coincidence though - time will tell with continued use, but I took it as a good sign :D

Just thought I'd share my little experience :)

//CC