Question about different SNS products

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking over the SNS products at NutraPlanet and there are quite a bit of products that help improve mental focus. I currently take bulk ALCAR and love the stuff. I don't think I have used a product that wakes me up as much mentally as ALCAR. My question is I see that SNS has a lot of products: PEA-500 Xtreme, Huperzine A 99%, Phenibut XT. Which product would work good with ALCAR to improve concentration and memory?

I am really looking for improvement in studying for some certification exams that are boring as heck to study for. It mostly reading boring books and trying to remember information in them. I looked at Focus XT but don't need the additional caffeine.

Also, do you know when Nutraplanet will have the SNS ALCAR back in stock? Taking it in a pill will be much better than the bitter powder.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stack whatever of the SNS line bud!

SNS Picamilon
SNS Phenibut XT
SNS Focus XT
SNS Huperzine A 99%
SNS PEA-500 Xtreme
SNS Glucuronolactone

:D

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stack whatever of the SNS line bud!

SNS Picamilon
SNS Phenibut XT
SNS Focus XT
SNS Huperzine A 99%
SNS PEA-500 Xtreme
SNS Glucuronolactone

:D
This!

Huperzine-A would be the most important IMO. Picamilon and Glucoronolactone as well would be good additions.

Piracetam is in limited supply, but if you can get your hands on the remaining stock, it'd be a great addition. The addition of choline may be necessary for this stack.

tfsupps has ALCAR-500 in stock btw.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I did some more research yesterday and SNS Huperzine A 99% really peaked my interest. I might give that a try.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huperzine-A would be the most important IMO
^This. If you are looking for a memory/concentration boost I would go with ALCAR & Huperzine-A :thumbsup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree for what you are looking for Hup-A would work quite well.

phenibutXT Can be added to almost any stack .. Not needed for what ure looking for, but works like a charm(worth looking to into futurerun)