Piracetam Quality Info

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS, I found a place to purchase you alls brand of Piracetam (The 500G tub)... but the price seems to good. Do you all have a CoA or any information on you all's piracetam?

Anyone have personal experiences with it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS, I found a place to purchase you alls brand of Piracetam (The 500G tub)... but the price seems to good. Do you all have a CoA or any information on you all's piracetam?

Anyone have personal experiences with it?
The product was just released, so you wont find many people having time to comment on it yet.

And just because we sell it at a fair price doesnt mean it's too good to be true. That just means we approached it with a fair markup. You also have to remember that it is a one run item for us, and we arent selling it to alot of retailers, and the ones that picked it up are aware it is a one run item and are helping do their best to get it out the door.

Reactions: mw1
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant no offense.

How about selling that Picamilon in a bulk powder? ALCAR as well! :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I meant no offense.

How about selling that Picamilon in a bulk powder? ALCAR as well! :D
We offer 2 different dosing options on Picamilon - 50 mg caps and 150 mg caps - at very cost effective prices. I dont think bulk powder would do very well because people dont dose it as high, and it wouldnt make sense to have to cap their own when the mg options are there. For Piracetam, it was different because dosing can range so high.

ALCAR may would be a possibility it in the future if demand is there.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We offer 2 different dosing options on Picamilon - 50 mg caps and 150 mg caps - at very cost effective prices. I dont think bulk powder would do very well because people dont dose it as high, and it wouldnt make sense to have to cap their own when the mg options are there. For Piracetam, it was different because dosing can range so high.

ALCAR may would be a possibility it in the future if demand is there.
No worries.. I am just making my own all in one and do not want to have to dose a ton of different caps with a bunch of filler. I understand your rationale though.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do what I do .. Uncap the pills in a shaker .. I mix em up in focusXT :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have to start doing that myself.

Just don't uncap the boladrol's lol

All jokes aside, I find the method to be very helpful .. Another good thing to mix with this is vitc and vitd .. I'll put em in water and let it sit for a hr(all it takes) and doesn't affect the taste at all .. Then I'll sip it through the day either with my focusXT or Bcaa's mix

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do what I do .. Uncap the pills in a shaker .. I mix em up in focusXT :)
Good advice right there :thumbsup: Unless you are uncapping a whole bunch of pills, that can get frustrating :)

//CC

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
quality is as good as it gets,I have been using it and it is top notch!

as far as the picamilon goes,I am one of those that tend to dose it on the higher side(300mg daily)I don't mind at all mixing one scoop of focus XT and just popping one 150mg cap and then another 6-8 hrs later.

just my two cents.

Reactions: mw1
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

as far as the picamilon goes,I am one of those that tend to dose it on the higher side(300mg daily)I don't mind at all mixing one scoop of focus XT and just popping one 150mg cap and then another 6-8 hrs later.

just my two cents.
Thanks for you support!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

just my two cents.

Gonna have to try that dosage on my next run :)