SNS PEA-500 Xtreme

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Available in 120 and 240 count.

Focus* Mood* Concentration* Mental Alertness*

PEA-500 Xtreme contains 500 mg of Phenylethylamine HCL (PEA) per capsule.

PEA is a natural neuromodulator in the brain that helps regulate mood, focus and stress. It is produced by the brain from the amino acid L-Phenylalanine. It is also present in cocoa and certain other foods in small amounts. Low levels of PEA are not thought to cause, but are commonly present in those with depression and ADD/ADHD.

PEA-500 Xtreme can be used by anyone looking to reduce stress or improve mood, focus, concentration, and alertness, whether for school, work, or other purposes.

PEA Xtreme is Commonly Used For:
- Focus*
- Stress Reduction*
- Mood Support*
- Improved Concentration & Mental Alertness*

PEA-500 Xtreme can be stacked with Serious Nutrition Solutions Focus XT, Adrena-G, Picamilon-150, or Piracetam capsules for improved, synergistic results.

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 240

Amount Per Serving:
Phenylethylamine HCL - 500 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.

Warning:
This product is intended for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, or any other medical or psychological conditions or if taking any medications without consulting with your doctor. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

WhirlyBird

Awards
I have a bottle of this and let me tell you it is GOOD. Took 4 pills last weekend and hehe felt sooooo good.

Reactions: mw1

WhirlyBird

Awards
Stack it with SNS Piracetam and Picamilon.
O I am a step ahead of you bro.

Focus XT/Piracetam/Picamilon/PEA

Feel really good right now. Wish I was at home playing right now lol. Went home at lunch and was ranking no lower than 3rd the entire time

Yeahhhh!!!

i will play LP2 with some Focus XT :D
Lost Planet 2?
Yeah I been wanting to try that game out