Bulk Cissus

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of you guys doing a 501 cap tub of cissus? I think it'd go over quite well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a great idea. I will pass it on to the boss!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What percentage cissus would you like to see SNS make?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
10% for sure, never used the 40% from what i've heard it's better as an anabolic whereas the lower percentages are better for joint health.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10% for sure, never used the 40% from what i've heard it's better as an anabolic whereas the lower percentages are better for joint health.
yes man!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am assuming most people would want it for joint purposes right?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am assuming most people would want it for joint purposes right?
yes man but you know 500 caps is Sweet!!!!! how much mg yours planning put in each cap?

Standarized to 5-10% ketosterones
Standarized to 20-24% ketosterones
Standarized to 40% ketosterones

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus quadraingularis contains high amount of vitamin C, carotene A, anabolic steroidal substances and calcium. These anabolic steroidal principles from Cissus quadrangularis showed a marked influence in the rate of fracture-healing by influencing early regeneration of all connective tissues of mesenchyma origin, namely the fibroblasts, the chondroblasts and osteoblasts involved in the healing and quicker mineralization of the callus. It has greater impact on osteoblastic proliferation than other cellular responses.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes man but you know 500 caps is Sweet!!!!! how much mg yours planning put in each cap?

as of right now we're not planning anything, just seeing ppl's interest in the product.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interested.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually just shopping around today for a 5% or 10% extract. I normally cap my own, but will be willing to pay more if there if each bottle has more than a months worth of capsules.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually just shopping around today for a 5% or 10% extract. I normally cap my own, but will be willing to pay more if there if each bottle has more than a months worth of capsules.
yeap me too i use the bulk with double and triple dose!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to get results for a few weeks and then I seem to build a tolerance. Is this why you up the dosage? I've never really tried upping the dose. I normally just stop using it for a while and then start it back up again for a few weeks.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to get results for a few weeks and then I seem to build a tolerance. Is this why you up the dosage? I've never really tried upping the dose. I normally just stop using it for a while and then start it back up again for a few weeks.
how many grams would be best?
I used 3 grams daily with each meal and for me was Fantastic!!!!! but i wish a mix of 10% and 40% Cissus maybe i will buy it in bulk and make my own caps when learn do this LOL

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I used to bother capping the stuff, but now I just dump a 1/2 teaspoon in a glass of water and drink it twice a day. It just has a really strong herbal taste and isn't nearly as bad as a lot of the stuff I've forced down over the years.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus is awesome!! When will your website be up?
I am not exactly sure. I would guess that it would be up fairly soon. I know its being worked on.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting tomorrow will begin using PrimaForce's Cissus 40% total Ketosterones and 20% 3-Ketosterone. Anyone have any experience with this product?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting tomorrow will begin using PrimaForce's Cissus 40% total Ketosterones and 20% 3-Ketosterone. Anyone have any experience with this product?
all Cissus products with different "ketosteroids percents" works different in the body.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In other words I just wasted my money didn't I?
No man look some Cissus extracts (5-40%) works great for joints, Connective Tissue Health and weigh loss.

maybe of the 10% i use 3g a day but for the 40% i will use 1g.

:D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

One with ~10% for joints
and one with ~40% for anabolic purposes
that would be sweet.. :cool:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No man look some Cissus extracts (5-40%) works great for joints, Connective Tissue Health and weigh loss.

maybe of the 10% i use 3g a day but for the 40% i will use 1g.

:D
I think that most of the cissus that I've used in the past was 5% at 3g-6g per day.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the components of Cissus do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors (better than Nandrolone or Dianabol according to some studies).

Motorgrunt

Awards
Cissus is working for me!

I'm 30 yrs old, 5'9", 230. i am a former Marine. i was crippled in an auto accident. I was in excellent shape when i had the crash- 190lbs and fit. I gained alot of weight and lost motivation to excercise for whatever reasons.

I've taken lots of supplements from fat burners, nitric oxide, pro-hormones, and natty test boosters.

I have a bad case of shin splints in my left leg which was shattered in my crash. i'm flat footed and have gained lots of weight over the last few years. i also have shoulder/joint problems/pain in my throwing arm from playing baseball(some pitching in little league and high school).

I read about cissus while researching joint repair.

I tried USP super cissus and found it tremendously helpful with pain. I also noticed that out of all the supplements i was taking to promote weight loss, i lost the most weight when i added cissus.

I now cap my own bulk cissus from NP and i find it works just as well. I take one 000 cap with each meal.

I recently quit working out for several reasons but i continued taking only cissus and my waist is slowly but steadily getting smaller. My body has kept the muscle on even after a hiatus from working out. I also did two bottles of Testopro and had pretty good gains from that. I have kept those gains even after not working out.

I also began playing softball for my company's team. The shin splints and throwing arm are about 90% better after only a few weeks of my cissus regime.

I feel better and even have a slightly pumped "ALPHA" feeling. I plan on upping the dose soon to see what happens. i am looking for a good pre-workout supplement to help me get motivated to work out again. i've tried most of em and i liked NO xplode and Maxximize V2 the best.

I will be stacking and experimenting with cissus and green tea. I think that combo may be a hit for overall health. I'm sure everyone may react differently to any supplement, but Cissus works for me. If you've tried other supplements for the symptoms i described with no success, try cissus.

Motorgrunt

Awards
I forgot to mention that i haven't lost much weight but i've actually dropped two notches on my belt.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback Motorgrunt :thumbsup: How much are you dosing atm? And at what % is the ketosterone standardization?

//CC

Motorgrunt

Awards
I am still experimenting with dosage but right now i am taking one 000 gel-cap 3x a day(usually after i eat or before i run). filled with the bulk super cissus from NP. 20%Keto. I will soon move to one 000cap 4x/day.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still experimenting with dosage but right now i am taking one 000 gel-cap 3x a day(usually after i eat or before i run). filled with the bulk super cissus from NP. 20%Keto. I will soon move to one 000cap 4x/day.
Do you know how many mgs you are getting in each?

Motorgrunt

Awards
Yeah i'd say slightly more than 1g in each 000 Cap. I have a capping machine and capped two batches of 50 (000 caps) with one full 100g bottle and i had to add a little more cissus from a second bottle to fully fill the second 50 cap batch.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i'd say slightly more than 1g in each 000 Cap. I have a capping machine and capped two batches of 50 (000 caps) with one full 100g bottle and i had to add a little more cissus from a second bottle to fully fill the second 50 cap batch.
Hmmm this sounds very good!!! i thinking make this too @6g is OUTSTANDING!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds sweet indeed :D

//CC

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
BUMP!!! I love SNS, and seriously the only other product you guys are missing is cissus, no doubt. I've tried both NP's and PrimaForce's cissus and still think USPlab's has the best cissus. It's too bad they don't have this in bulk anymore, but if you guys can somehow clone their extraction, put me down for at least 5 bottles of a 501 ct.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!!! I love SNS, and seriously the only other product you guys are missing is cissus, no doubt. I've tried both NP's and PrimaForce's cissus and still think USPlab's has the best cissus. It's too bad they don't have this in bulk anymore, but if you guys can somehow clone their extraction, put me down for at least 5 bottles of a 501 ct.
thanks for the support bro .. hopefully this will raise our boss's eyebrows lol

Motorgrunt

Awards
Still taking the bulk "super cissus" but when i ran out of "anarchy stack" ingredients i didn't re-stock. the weight-loss of the cissus seems to amplify with "anarchy stack" of ALCAR, CLA, ALA, and green tea extract. the cissus has been wonderful for joints. i've been taking one 000 cap per day. Any thoughts on upping the dosage? the super cissus is 20% ketones. I swear it is putting some muscle on me. i really need to put my eating in check. i live in south louisiana and i'm a Rajin Cajun so it's tough when Mamma brings over Gumbo and Boudin every other day! It's my own fault though. I sure do believe that cissus is a GREAT addidtion to anyone's supplement regime. I'm trying to get my Dad to take it because he has very bad arthritis. He won't pop any pills or powder though. he's old school. no nothing.