Bulk Cissus

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I am still experimenting with dosage but right now i am taking one 000 gel-cap 3x a day(usually after i eat or before i run). filled with the bulk super cissus from NP. 20%Keto. I will soon move to one 000cap 4x/day.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Motorgrunt View Post
    I am still experimenting with dosage but right now i am taking one 000 gel-cap 3x a day(usually after i eat or before i run). filled with the bulk super cissus from NP. 20%Keto. I will soon move to one 000cap 4x/day.
    Do you know how many mgs you are getting in each?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Do you know how many mgs you are getting in each?
    maybe 1g?
    •   
       


  4. Yeah i'd say slightly more than 1g in each 000 Cap. I have a capping machine and capped two batches of 50 (000 caps) with one full 100g bottle and i had to add a little more cissus from a second bottle to fully fill the second 50 cap batch.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Motorgrunt View Post
    Yeah i'd say slightly more than 1g in each 000 Cap. I have a capping machine and capped two batches of 50 (000 caps) with one full 100g bottle and i had to add a little more cissus from a second bottle to fully fill the second 50 cap batch.
    Hmmm this sounds very good!!! i thinking make this too @6g is OUTSTANDING!!!!

  6. Sounds sweet indeed

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. BUMP!!! I love SNS, and seriously the only other product you guys are missing is cissus, no doubt. I've tried both NP's and PrimaForce's cissus and still think USPlab's has the best cissus. It's too bad they don't have this in bulk anymore, but if you guys can somehow clone their extraction, put me down for at least 5 bottles of a 501 ct.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    BUMP!!! I love SNS, and seriously the only other product you guys are missing is cissus, no doubt. I've tried both NP's and PrimaForce's cissus and still think USPlab's has the best cissus. It's too bad they don't have this in bulk anymore, but if you guys can somehow clone their extraction, put me down for at least 5 bottles of a 501 ct.
    thanks for the support bro .. hopefully this will raise our boss's eyebrows lol
    S.n.S team member

  9. Still taking the bulk "super cissus" but when i ran out of "anarchy stack" ingredients i didn't re-stock. the weight-loss of the cissus seems to amplify with "anarchy stack" of ALCAR, CLA, ALA, and green tea extract. the cissus has been wonderful for joints. i've been taking one 000 cap per day. Any thoughts on upping the dosage? the super cissus is 20% ketones. I swear it is putting some muscle on me. i really need to put my eating in check. i live in south louisiana and i'm a Rajin Cajun so it's tough when Mamma brings over Gumbo and Boudin every other day! It's my own fault though. I sure do believe that cissus is a GREAT addidtion to anyone's supplement regime. I'm trying to get my Dad to take it because he has very bad arthritis. He won't pop any pills or powder though. he's old school. no nothing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super cissus vs bulk cissus powder? differance
    By Legacykid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 07:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Log in
Log in