Problem with my Focus XT

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys...just got a brand new tub of Focus XT (Blue Raspberry) delivered today and was anxious to try it out...unfortunately, when I cracked open the container, instead of powder, I found a bunch of rocks...tried to break up the product with a fork but some of the pieces are way too solidified...anyone else have this problem?...it's fresh with an expiry date in mid-2011. Hope someone from SNS can help me out.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
should be fine, you can just break up the rocks.

I can get a hold of Steve if you wish as well, feel free to PM me.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should be fine, you can just break up the rocks.

I can get a hold of Steve if you wish as well, feel free to PM me.
This.

It's unusual for a fresh tub, I've had a tub of Black Berry sitting out for a long time and it's only just started to solidify. If you break up the rocks and thoroughly mix it, you should be fine. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, sorry this happened bro.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my tub i got in the post the other day is the same. gave it a good crush up with a fork but theres still rock like pieces. would it be an idea to put it through a sieve?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had chunks in my tub too .. But most of powder stuff had chunks in it

When I say chunk I jus mean, like little balls of powder, I just crush it with a scooper

The one that u guys are saying is rock hard ?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I had chunks in my tub too .. But most of powder stuff had chunks in it

When I say chunk I jus mean, like little balls of powder, I just crush it with a scooper

The one that u guys are saying is rock hard ?
its like big rocks, when you rush it up it doesnt rush to powder, more like tiny sticky balls, doesnt seem like an accurate scoop. Its the blue rasp flavour too

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i got this situation I empty all the tube powder in a blender (i use the magic bullet of my wife) few seconds and ready no more clumps or rocks for me works wonders :D

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really haven't experienced this once after all the tubs I've gone through. I occasionally get clumping after the product has been open for months much like other products, but never rocks that I can't easily break.

Sorry to hear about this.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i got this situation I empty all the tube powder in a blender (i use the magic bullet of my wife) few seconds and ready no more clumps or rocks for me works wonders :D
Or if your as hardcore as me, you can freeze em in icecubes or Popsicles :)

Or be a man and chew rocks :)

P.s above was a joke please don't do it (had to ..Bc I kno sum1 here woulda done it haha)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or if your as hardcore as me, you can freeze em in icecubes or Popsicles :)

...was a joke please don't do it (had to ..Bc I kno sum1 here woulda done it haha)
I would have done it ;)

//CC

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
my tub i got in the post the other day is the same. gave it a good crush up with a fork but theres still rock like pieces. would it be an idea to put it through a sieve?
No need to put it through a sieve. I've never had this happen with a fresh container, but I had it happen to one I had sitting out for a while. I took the entire contents of the container, threw it into a blender which turned it back into the powder, then I just kept it sealed tight and used it up.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeap mostly happen with bulk cissus but never with Focus XT

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
why doas it matter guys?? really. break it upa bit scoop the small rocks u to make a full scoop (serving) and take it once its in water it mix's.

BTW just got mine same thing all hug roces i smashed it a few times, took my scoop and im good. :p