Inhibit E or Reduce XT?????

ahardn13

Awards
Im looking for a PCT that also cuts fat. I really like the reviews of SNS products. Which product would work the best? It seems like inhibit E and Reduce Xt do very similar things.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for a PCT that also cuts fat. I really like the reviews of SNS products. Which product would work the best? It seems like inhibit E and Reduce Xt do very similar things.
PCT that cuts fat? thats not the point of doing PCT the goal is HPTA restoration. Also inhibit E is ATD an aromatase inhibitor and Reduce XT is for lowering cortisol , very different, only similarity is both are a part of PCT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no sir apples to oranges.

1. you dont want a cut in pct, youll lose most of your gains if not all. I speak from experience
2. what did you use? inhibit may not be strong enough thats why I ask.

ahardn13

Awards
i used a test/tren stack. put on 30 lbs. mostly muscle but ill admit there is a little water weight

ahardn13

Awards
no i came here for a legitimate question. a friend recommended sns products. and im looking for some people with real world experience with the stuff and if its worth me trying it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no i came here for a legitimate question. a friend recommended sns products. and im looking for some people with real world experience with the stuff and if its worth me trying it.
you ran a test and tren cycle, you need a perscription serm and possibly a script AI as well. Inhibit isnt strong enough for this.

you need clomi and possibly adex or exem.

ahardn13

Awards
thanks ill look into both. For further reference, does inhibit e also work as a stand alone after i've regained the hormonal balance?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thanks ill look into both. For further reference, does inhibit e also work as a stand alone after i've regained the hormonal balance?
ya dose clomi 50mgs 4 weeks and the ai is debateable if you need it.

yeah you can use inhibit as a stand alone, dont use it longer / more than
5-6weeks tops and 50mgs. Id run it alongside a test booster as well if running a natural cycle

ahardn13

Awards
is there any adverse effects if a N.O. pre workout is taken?

Mohawkharry

Awards
you sound like a troll
Does he sound like a Troll because of the amount of weight he gained on his cycle or is the term Troll mean something else? I see it used often here and on other BB forums.
Im a newb and hope i'm not a Troll! LOL

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Does he sound like a Troll because of the amount of weight he gained on his cycle or is the term Troll mean something else? I see it used often here and on other BB forums.
Im a newb and hope i'm not a Troll! LOL
A troll is usually defined as:
"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."

For more definitions, see: Urbandictionary.com

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
As already stated in this thread, Inhibit-E and Reduce XT do not do the same things. Inhibit-E is an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen product, while Reduce XT is a cortisol inhibitor. The actions of estrogen and cortisol are not the same.

Considering your cycle, Inhibit-E is not a product sufficient enough for PCT. However, there is no harm in including Reduce XT. I usually use Reduce XT throughout the end of my cycle and pct so that I can hold onto as much gained as possible.

And yes, Inhibit-E does work very well as a standalone product once you've achieved homeostasis. It also stacks well with Reduce XT and a test booster to create a good non-hormonal anabolic stack.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy cycle man, I agree obtain a serm and add in ure Fav tbooster along with reduceXT for cortisol control.

Tren alone ain't no joke plus adding test to it makes it very dangerous .. And yes u can also use inhibitE ( wouldn't go over 50mg a day like stated above)

If u don't mind me asking which tren did u use ?2

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
with inhibit-e being an atd product. imho I dont recommend it in pct. Its a great standalone to tighten up after natural levels have been restored.