Inhibit E or Reduce XT?????
- 05-24-2010, 09:01 PM
- 05-24-2010, 09:04 PM
- 05-24-2010, 09:04 PM
no sir apples to oranges.
1. you dont want a cut in pct, youll lose most of your gains if not all. I speak from experience
2. what did you use? inhibit may not be strong enough thats why I ask.Serious Nutrition Solutions
05-24-2010, 09:14 PM
i used a test/tren stack. put on 30 lbs. mostly muscle but ill admit there is a little water weight
05-24-2010, 09:18 PM
05-24-2010, 09:19 PM
05-24-2010, 09:28 PM
05-24-2010, 09:33 PM
no i came here for a legitimate question. a friend recommended sns products. and im looking for some people with real world experience with the stuff and if its worth me trying it.
05-24-2010, 09:38 PM
05-24-2010, 09:43 PM
thanks ill look into both. For further reference, does inhibit e also work as a stand alone after i've regained the hormonal balance?
05-24-2010, 09:54 PM
05-24-2010, 09:56 PM
is there any adverse effects if a N.O. pre workout is taken?
05-25-2010, 01:23 PM
11-27-2010, 08:07 PM
11-28-2010, 02:58 AM
11-28-2010, 03:16 AM
Considering your cycle, Inhibit-E is not a product sufficient enough for PCT. However, there is no harm in including Reduce XT. I usually use Reduce XT throughout the end of my cycle and pct so that I can hold onto as much gained as possible.
And yes, Inhibit-E does work very well as a standalone product once you've achieved homeostasis. It also stacks well with Reduce XT and a test booster to create a good non-hormonal anabolic stack.
12-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Heavy cycle man, I agree obtain a serm and add in ure Fav tbooster along with reduceXT for cortisol control.
Tren alone ain't no joke plus adding test to it makes it very dangerous .. And yes u can also use inhibitE ( wouldn't go over 50mg a day like stated above)
If u don't mind me asking which tren did u use ?2
12-15-2010, 11:16 AM
with inhibit-e being an atd product. imho I dont recommend it in pct. Its a great standalone to tighten up after natural levels have been restored.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pumpking in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:55 PM
- By sk01020 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2010, 04:39 PM
- By okibjj in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:23 PM
- By Pugonater in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2008, 05:46 AM
- By edale3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:16 PM