- 04-02-2010, 05:20 PM
if you workout in the morning how would you dose reduce XT?
one in the morning upon waking ( or 2 due to the fact youare about to work out in an hour)
one mid day and then one pre-bed?
would you exclude the one mid day if you take two in the morning ? or what would be the recommended dosing protocol for someone who works out and 1 - 1.5 hours after they wake-up (i eat within minutes of waking)
thanks.. reps please chime in
- 04-03-2010, 12:05 PM
- 04-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By scouseman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2011, 08:04 AM
- By ahardn13 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:16 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2007, 07:54 PM
- By dunimous in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 18Last Post: 03-06-2006, 12:07 AM
- By DAdams91982 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2005, 01:41 PM