Quick SNS Focus XT review (Blackberry flavor)

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quick SNS Focus XT review (Blackberry flavor)

Also posted in review section

Big thanks to GeekPoop for hooking up the sample.

I have been hearing so many good things about Focus XT for so long and have been aching to try it out. Being sensitive to stims I have been hesitant to purchase a whole tub, but after trying it I wish I would have.

The blackberry flavor is excellent. No hint of harsh chemical flavor at all. Mix with cold water and you could totally mistake it for Kool-Aid.

Normally 200 mg of caffeine would get me way anxious and jittery, but not with Focus XT. I did get the caffeine "jolt" but not the anxiousness or stimmed out feeling. Maybe I was lacking in some of the nuero chemicals that are enhanced by this product, I dunno. Whatever the case, I got an immediate feeling of energy, followed by an uplifting sense of mood, and an almost manic desire to get things done. I just wanted to be productive. This was a great thing for me as I somewhat dread the feeling that too much stimulation gives me.

So I went about some daily errands, called my mother (which is always a chore) and tackled a big tedious project I had been putting off. All the while thinking about how pleasantly smooth the energy was, and knocking down chores with ease. This product would be great for those dieting as well, as my normally large appetite was very controllable.

There was no crash whatsoever, and the effects seem to last for a good four hours at least. I only wish I had more to try it before a workout, and test it in some other aspects of my busy life.

So, all in all it was a very pleasant experience. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for enhanced mental function. And do not let a fear of caffeine or overstimulation stop you from giving it a shot, if I can handle it anybody probably could.

If I had to give it a number, I would have to give it a 9.5 out of ten. The only reason it does not get a perfect score is because I just did not have enough to give it the thorough trial I would have liked. It is that good.

Anyone intrigued by this product should definitely throw it in your cart without hesitation.

Thanks again to SNS and Geekpoop.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Thanks for the review bro. Much appreciated and glad you enjoyed it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

What is the color of the blackberry flavor? I have the Black Cherry and love the taste but I can only use it on the weekends, if I drink it before work my tongue looks like I've got the black plague. My little girls love to make fun of me though!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    What is the color of the blackberry flavor? I have the Black Cherry and love the taste but I can only use it on the weekends, if I drink it before work my tongue looks like I've got the black plague. My little girls love to make fun of me though!!
    Ya the coloring is a little much, which will be fixed in later runs. But I can tell you the Black Berry isn't as bad as the Black Cherry, but still stains till a lesser degree.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  5. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

ALL the new flavor are great...still amazes me that you guys perfected all those

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    yeah the staining seems to be the only issue. Steve is reformulating is aware and trying to fix that problem.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%

I sort of like the purplish tongue effect it reminds me of the old school gum 'Splashers.'

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 06:53 PM
  2. Mini-Review of Blackberry Focus XT Sample
    By Resolve in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 07:34 PM
  3. Quick SNS Focus XT review (Blackberry flavor)
    By mattikus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. Focus XT - Review!
    By ZacharyMills in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 11:33 PM
  5. SNS FOCUS XT BLACKBERRY REVIEW
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 03:01 PM