Mini-Review of Blackberry Focus XT Sample - AnabolicMinds.com

Mini-Review of Blackberry Focus XT Sample

1. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mini-Review of Blackberry Focus XT Sample

Mini-review of Blackberry Focus XT

Dissolved in 200ml water (7-8oz), swirled in my shaker cup and consumed about 1hr before lifting.

1. Taste is flat out stunning. Easily the best supplement I have tasted in a long, long time. We all hear so much from various companies that "our product tastes great!", but how often that holds true is up for much debate. However, this is so good, it is worth purchasing simply based on enjoyability alone (at least one tub will be going into my next NP order). This Focus XT is like sipping blackberry juice, I kid you not. No artificiality, no aftertaste, only surprisingly delicious flavor.

2. I was focused and stimmed the hell out. Yes, I'm very caffeine sensitive, so junkies who can handle a gram a day without heart failure should know that you will not be hit as hard as I. None-the-less, my brain was racing when I hit the gym. And that made for an amazing workout. Also, I can attribute my performance solely to Focus XT, as I forgot to take my Prime before lifting. :-/

3. The only drawback I have is that I took this later in the day and, in result, I was buzzed all night. Midnight rolled around and I was still tossing and turning. So, don't expect effects to wear off too quickly.

Would I always use Focus XT pre-workout? I'm undecided; it certainly has the stimulant effects that I look for, but it would always be necessary to stack other stuff with it (BA, Creatine, etc.). However, I'm currently doing that anyway (Protein shake w/creatine mono, then later Anadraulic Pump w/WF), but it would still be nice to find a good all in one product.

However, Focus XT definitely shines as a stim/nootropic. It's rare that I actually want to BUY a stim for myself. BW gets X-Force, and occasionally picks up a bottle of E-911 for herself too, so I typically just sparingly use whatever she's got. That I have every intention of purchasing some Focus XT is testament to just how enjoyable and effective it is.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review man! **** is tasty
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Thanks for the review man! **** is tasty
    This stuff is seriously underrated. I have two in my NP cart as we speak.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hell yeah it's underrated. Your review is similar to mine, I LOVED this stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT Mini Review!
    By baldwanus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. Focus XT mini review
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 02:01 PM
  3. Quick SNS Focus XT review (Blackberry flavor)
    By mattikus in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:17 PM
  4. Quick SNS Focus XT review (Blackberry flavor)
    By mattikus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 06:30 PM
  5. SNS FOCUS XT BLACKBERRY REVIEW
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 02:01 PM