Phenibut XT advice needed?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright so im very interested in buying phenitbut xt and will order tommorow i know that your supposed to use at max like 3 days a week but whats proper dosing protocol cause ive looked around and havent really seen much. And what are your views on this product?

DBee

DBee

Awards
I think using phenibut xt 3 days a week would be optimal. If you use it ever day your tolerance will build up fast. Take only 1 capsule (500mg) on your first dose to assess your response(who knows 1 capsule might be your sweet spot). It takes an hour or two to kick in but you'll feel the effects faster if you take it on an empty stomach. I wouldn't recommend going over 4 capsules (2grams) a day.

My review of 1 cap (500mg) of phenibut xt below:
First dose, 1 pill (500mg) Experience:

I took 1 pill on an empty stomach about an hour and a half before work. I forgot I had even taken the pill until about 45 minutes later when I started laughing uncontrollably about stupid stuff. I noticed every time I talked to my mom I said, "HUH" after every sentence I spewed. Then, I started to say, "HUH" even more and I couldn't stop laughing. It was really funny at the time and it brings a smile to my face just typing about it because I can't believe I laughed so hard about something like that. The rest of the night, I felt slightly relaxed and had a euphoric high, not intense but enough to make me more talkative and slap happy. Work was a blast. I felt great, relaxed, zoned in and slightly more confident.

1,000mg and 1,500mg before class experience to come, whenever I get done this homework.
If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to post them here, private message, or email me at [email protected]

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro my Phenibut XT is coming i think tuesday or wednesday so gonna try then gonna be nice first time with Phenibut.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
3g upon waking, and another 3g four hours later. Is my current protocol.

DBee

DBee

Awards
thanks bro my Phenibut XT is coming i think tuesday or wednesday so gonna try then gonna be nice first time with Phenibut.
No problem man, tell us how it goes.
Dang, my head would be spinning if I took that much. I don't take it very often, only before presentations.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy **** dude, that is insane. One night i took like 4g and had the WORST phenibut hangover the next day. I stick to 500-1000mg from now on (i use in conjuction with alcohol so i dont have to drink as much while getting similar effects)

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
I had a year long phenibut addiction.

Avoid it. you'll need more and more and when you run out, its as bad as valium withdrawl.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I just don't feel it at low doses. I only dose like that three days a week.

DBee

DBee

Awards
Question.

Did you ever try out phenibut xt, jumpshot903? If so how'd it go? Thanks in advance!

Texan281

Awards
Im very interested in trying this!!! Too bad my supp shop closed at 5 or else i would running to get this stuff. It sounds amazing!!! I seriously cant wait for tomorrow to come so i can try it out.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap puts me in a really good mood, more social, laugh easier, feels good man. Takes about an hour to an hour and a half for me to feel it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
2 caps 3 days a week when I use it. I would use it before class, and honestly... well I am usually more quite, I took it the first day of the last quarter I was in college before I took this break*...picked to sit with the hottest girl in class, and became great friends :)

1g makes a HUGE difference in me, honestly it is a miracle drug if you ask me. Especially at eliminating/treating any anxieties you have.

TWO warnings.

Taking it at bedtime would have me hungover the next day...I never get hungover from drinking, but 1g of this at night and I cant think right all day the next day.

And if you use it too much, the withdraws from it when you stop can eat your mind up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7