RK-500 Extreme + TTA 500

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am thinking about purchasing these to go along with an upcoming cut. I think they would be a great addition however, I was reading a little bit about TTA and it said that it can increase DGAT activity. This would then allow the fat to be rediposited. In the old DCP formula, it had Salvia Miltiorrhiza to conteract this. Would it be wise to add it to the SNS stack or would I be ok without it? If so, where I can I find it? NP is all out of stock of their bulk powder :(. Thanks

DBee

DBee

Awards
Hey guys, I am thinking about purchasing these to go along with an upcoming cut. I think they would be a great addition however, I was reading a little bit about TTA and it said that it can increase DGAT activity. This would then allow the fat to be rediposited. In the old DCP formula, it had Salvia Miltiorrhiza to conteract this. Would it be wise to add it to the SNS stack or would I be ok without it? If so, where I can I find it? NP is all out of stock of their bulk powder :(. Thanks
Sorry this reply is a little late.

I think you should be fine without Salvia Miltiorrhiza. As far as I know no one has reported redeposited fat gain post SNS TTA. At least try it without the Salvia Miltiorrhiza first and gauge how your body responds.