inhibit-e with a natty booster

firstblood

Awards
can i take inhibit-e with a natty booster such as testojack? testojack has no anti-estrogen, i was thinking of doing this as a pct for estane with cycle assist. estane cycle will be 20,30,30,30...or i was thinking of doing 4 week estane cycle, 4 week of inhibit -e, 4 week of testojack for a total of 12 weeks instead of 4 week estane cycle, 4 week inhibit & testojack for a total of 8 weeks...which is better?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
if you are gonna do an over the counter pct for Estane, I'd do maximum doseage of the inhibit AND the testojack in the first week (of PCT), and taper them down a lower doseage each week. This will allow your body to slowly adjust and increase testosterone. Do not split it into 12 weeks.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you are gonna do an over the counter pct for Estane, I'd do maximum doseage of the inhibit AND the testojack in the first week (of PCT), and taper them down a lower doseage each week. This will allow your body to slowly adjust and increase testosterone. Do not split it into 12 weeks.
Agreed. Do your 4 weeks of E-state and follow up with:

Week 1: 3 caps Inhibit E/Test booster
Week 2: 2 caps Inhibit E/Test Booster
Week 3: 2 caps Inhibit E/Test Booster
Week 4: 1 caps Inhibit E/Test booster

firstblood

Awards
thanks for the help i will do that, but i changed my mind im going to do testopro and inhibit e