Inhibit-E, White Bottle and blue white caps?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to make shure what i have is not like not off version. I saw the picture on the store, and it didnt look like this.

And blue and white pills?

the bottle says 53303 AUG2012

Thanks.

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
unless they got new bottles and caps... mines black with clear caps (white powder)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'll give this a bump for you, and just add that two different bottles of the SNS products I just ran, TTA, reduce xt, were blue/white capsules, dont know if that helps at all.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I'll give this a bump for you, and just add that two different bottles of the SNS products I just ran, TTA, reduce xt, were blue/white capsules, dont know if that helps at all.
thanks, did you just recentyl buy them?

i just bought my inhibit-e a week ago.

by the way hows, reduce xt, compared to lean xtreme of lean fx, if youve tried them. I dont like Cel's Supress C as much, it ruins my libido, even give my unit a weird sensation. Lean FX was very good, havent tried reduce xt or lean xtreme though.

DBee

DBee

Awards
I just wanted to make shure what i have is not like not off version. I saw the picture on the store, and it didnt look like this.

And blue and white pills?

the bottle says 53303 AUG2012

Thanks.
Same version. I actually just received the white bottle, blue/white capsuled Inhibit-E.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
thanks, did you just recentyl buy them?

i just bought my inhibit-e a week ago.

by the way hows, reduce xt, compared to lean xtreme of lean fx, if youve tried them. I dont like Cel's Supress C as much, it ruins my libido, even give my unit a weird sensation. Lean FX was very good, havent tried reduce xt or lean xtreme though.
Well, I got the bottles recently, in as much that they werent sitting on a shelf in my closet for a while. So they were brandy spankin new as far as Im concerned.

Ive not run those other products, but I liked reduce xt quite a bit, although at 3 a day, I felt a little stiffness in the joints, but Im pushing 40, so Ive got old man bones. :D

I just finished a nice month long run of 3 great SNS products, TTA, RK500 and Reduce XT, if you'd like to check it out, please refer to:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134756-roadblock-runs-serious.html

:cheers: