Inhibit-E, White Bottle and blue white caps? - AnabolicMinds.com

Inhibit-E, White Bottle and blue white caps?

  1. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Inhibit-E, White Bottle and blue white caps?


    I just wanted to make shure what i have is not like not off version. I saw the picture on the store, and it didnt look like this.

    And blue and white pills?

    the bottle says 53303 AUG2012

    Thanks.

  2. New Member
    Rustang's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    unless they got new bottles and caps... mines black with clear caps (white powder)
  3. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82879

    Reputation Reputation

    I'll give this a bump for you, and just add that two different bottles of the SNS products I just ran, TTA, reduce xt, were blue/white capsules, dont know if that helps at all.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Psychabinol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    251

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I'll give this a bump for you, and just add that two different bottles of the SNS products I just ran, TTA, reduce xt, were blue/white capsules, dont know if that helps at all.
    thanks, did you just recentyl buy them?

    i just bought my inhibit-e a week ago.

    by the way hows, reduce xt, compared to lean xtreme of lean fx, if youve tried them. I dont like Cel's Supress C as much, it ruins my libido, even give my unit a weird sensation. Lean FX was very good, havent tried reduce xt or lean xtreme though.
  5. New Member
    DBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    114

    Reputation

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    I just wanted to make shure what i have is not like not off version. I saw the picture on the store, and it didnt look like this.

    And blue and white pills?

    the bottle says 53303 AUG2012

    Thanks.
    Same version. I actually just received the white bottle, blue/white capsuled Inhibit-E.
  6. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82879

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    thanks, did you just recentyl buy them?

    i just bought my inhibit-e a week ago.

    by the way hows, reduce xt, compared to lean xtreme of lean fx, if youve tried them. I dont like Cel's Supress C as much, it ruins my libido, even give my unit a weird sensation. Lean FX was very good, havent tried reduce xt or lean xtreme though.
    Well, I got the bottles recently, in as much that they werent sitting on a shelf in my closet for a while. So they were brandy spankin new as far as Im concerned.

    Ive not run those other products, but I liked reduce xt quite a bit, although at 3 a day, I felt a little stiffness in the joints, but Im pushing 40, so Ive got old man bones.

    I just finished a nice month long run of 3 great SNS products, TTA, RK500 and Reduce XT, if you'd like to check it out, please refer to:

    RoadBlocK Runs The Serious Nutrition Solutions TTA-500 Reduce XT RK-500 Xtreme Stack

    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. white blue raspberry whole wheat oatmeal
    By bakerderek0 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 08:44 AM
  2. Blue GrowtH / White Blood Log (sponsored)
    By MM11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 01:09 AM
  3. Diesel Test Hardcore: White bottle vs. Red bottle
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 01:26 AM
  4. Epistane white and blue caps
    By kruzedgar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in