starting tta

  1. starting tta


    well haven't see that many people use this but SNS never let me down with other products so I am combining tta with Napalm for this phase of my cut. never used a tta product before so looking forward to seeing how it does.


  2. I'm interested in your results. I bought RK, TTA, and Syneprine from SNS. I'm currently only using the RK at double the dose and may start the others in a few weeks.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    I'm interested in your results. I bought RK, TTA, and Syneprine from SNS. I'm currently only using the RK at double the dose and may start the others in a few weeks.

    Yeah i get my RK from Napalm so thought this would be a good add on i'll let you know
    •   
       


  4. There TTA is good stuff I have used it in the past with bulk salvia and forskoli with good results. I took 1 pill 3 times per day.

  5. I got great results by stacking TTA 500 with RK 125. The electrolyte complex really eliminates any chance of cramping with the TTA. I tried Designer Supplements TTA years ago and had to stop taking it because of terrible cramps in my legs and stomach. I would start with just 2 caps per day and adjust your dose from there.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    I got great results by stacking TTA 500 with RK 125. The electrolyte complex really eliminates any chance of cramping with the TTA. I tried Designer Supplements TTA years ago and had to stop taking it because of terrible cramps in my legs and stomach. I would start with just 2 caps per day and adjust your dose from there.
    thanks that's what i did started at 2 and am now doing 3-4 a day haven't had any type of cramping cross your fingers

  7. I started taking TTA yesterday and scaled back on the RK. I am taking 2 TTA caps and 3 RK caps a day.

  8. ... so I've been taking 2 TTA caps and 3 RK caps a day and so far no adverse effects to report.

  9. Cool man, keep us updated. Feel free to up the dose of RK 125 to 4-6 caps per day. I personally enjoy taking 8 caps a day but make sure you work your way up.

  10. I'm starting an Xtreme Tren cycle tomorrow, not sure if I'll stop the RK and TTA.

  11. I'm getting interested in this product. Just want to know if it is okay if
    I combine it with another supp? If so, what would be the best combination
    to take together with TTA?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    I'm getting interested in this product. Just want to know if it is okay if
    I combine it with another supp? If so, what would be the best combination
    to take together with TTA?
    Stacking it is generally fine, what are your goals? Lean bulk, cut?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    I'm getting interested in this product. Just want to know if it is okay if
    I combine it with another supp? If so, what would be the best combination
    to take together with TTA?
    almost anything since it is stim free
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting over
    By Natedog05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 02:30 AM
  2. Just starting . . . again . . . HELP!!!!
    By STATIKMIKE21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 11:38 PM
  3. starting out / need help
    By dlaurel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:37 PM
  4. Just starting my MP!!!!!
    By Unclemikejones in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 02:24 PM
  5. Starting M1T
    By jayb in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Log in
Log in