Focus XT - The Countdown

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Thumbs up Focus XT - The Countdown


    I'm ready to order 12 tubs once this product is re-released. Just waiting for the day that it will hit Nutraplanet.


  2. You n me both bro! I tested this back for them id say a good 2 years ago maybe? Loved every minute of it! :bb3:
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. I ran one container of it, but it never really hit the nail on the head for me. At first it was nice, relaxed, opened minded, fresh feeling, then it just kinda got dry and died ...
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  4. Definitely one of my favorite supps next to neurobalance (my all time fav). I'm a walking confident, energetic, social, motivated, happy machine when i'm on those. Feels like how you should always feel.

    Thinking about neurobalance being discontinued makes me depressed lol. taking phenibut is like drinking moonshine with a ****ty hangover the next day while neurobalance was like coke and spiced rum.
    luckily focus xt's is jsut temporary!

  5. Still waiting.
    •   
       


  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man have I been buggin' Steve for this stuff.

    DO WANT!!!

  7. Whatever happend to this? I need some for school BAD!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Whatever happend to this? I need some for school BAD!!!!
    Product is produced...container supplier didn't send containers....we need containers!!!

    Once they come in, its back!
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

  9. Any ETA on the containers and then distribution to Nutraplanet?

  10. really!!!!???
    Ill tell you what, go grab a quick-zip back witht he little plastic piece on it to close it tight...dump some in....and ill PM you my address? deal?
    and no....im not kidding.

  11. I want to try this so badly!!!!

  12. Update?

  13. Bump, b/c I really need to have Focus XT in my life again.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Bump, b/c I really need to have Focus XT in my life again.
    me too buddy...me too.....

  15. I'm really out of the loop due to Gustav - I'll see if I can find any info.

  16. Thanks.
  17. Thumbs down


    Guess this isn't happening??

  18. Well, if they have barrels of powder they're going to sell it....but the question is when?

  19. Oh how I would love to get my hands on some of this.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI View Post
    Guess this isn't happening??
    Its happening this week actually...
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

  21. This week? Its Friday already

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Its happening this week actually...
    am def. looking forward to this! Actually, I can't wait!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Its happening this week actually...
    im ready!!

  24. Where is it!? I really liked Focus XT.

    The truth be told, I feel the very best of these type of supps. was Blackstar Labs GO - WTF happened to that? I absolutely loved the stuff. I even went as far as buying from bb.com as no one else was selling it!

    Great focus all day and kept me nice and lean. What's more it got my gf really horny when I gave it to her - as a study aid - she didn't get too much studying done! (think L-Tyrosine beefing up the Dopamine was responsible for this desirable side effect).

    So, as GO looks like it WENT and isn't coming BACK. How about the next best thing - bring back Focus XT!

    Or better still, refomulate it and bring your own out RPN! I would drop the DMAE, replace the Bitartrate with Citrate and reduce the caffine content to 100mg. Perhaps even include a cheeky portion of PEA for good measure.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by steaky View Post
    Where is it!? I really liked Focus XT.

    The truth be told, I feel the very best of these type of supps. was Blackstar Labs GO - WTF happened to that? I absolutely loved the stuff. I even went as far as buying from bb.com as no one else was selling it!

    Great focus all day and kept me nice and lean. What's more it got my gf really horny when I gave it to her - as a study aid - she didn't get too much studying done! (think L-Tyrosine beefing up the Dopamine was responsible for this desirable side effect).

    So, as GO looks like it WENT and isn't coming BACK. How about the next best thing - bring back Focus XT!

    Or better still, refomulate it and bring your own out RPN! I would drop the DMAE, replace the Bitartrate with Citrate and reduce the caffine content to 100mg. Perhaps even include a cheeky portion of PEA for good measure.
    I second that about the BSL Go. Only used it a couple times but loved it.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 09:08 PM
  2. SNS FOCUS XT-THE RETURN
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 02:39 PM
  3. SNS FOCUS XT-THE RETURN
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 10:57 PM
  4. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. "In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)
    By motiv8er in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Log in
Log in