SNS Beta Alanine Initial Impressions

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
On July 27, while digging through NP for some products, I realize that I'm in need of some Beta Alanine. I run a search and the first one that comes up is w/o a picture. I figure it's an NP bulk and the price seemed right so let's do it.

Two days later, I open my package and I find a big black tub sitting in there. I tell myself "I didn't order an small xtend tubs, what is this madness?" To my suprise it was SNS's Beta Alanine that I had bought.

I'm very impressed with the packaging and overall presentation of this product. It lacks all the shiny and bright colors that some of the other supp companies use and to me that's a very good thing. I don't want my supps coming in Hello Kitty wrapping paper.

Inside of the tub I was just as impressed. I see a sea (alliteration) of white and red. And it's actually towards the top of the container, not already halfway down and ready to hurt your feelings like a bag of chips.

I've had experience with Beta Alanine before so I'm not planning on comparing this to other BA supplements, other than price perhaps

SNS BA: 375.25g = 32.95
NP BA Tabs: 160g = 24.95

Naturally the bulk powders are going to be more cost effective but I don't really get a lot of days where I can devote time to capping. So for me, the cost:benefit analysis led me to SNS's Beta Alanine. Now if only you guys could keep it in stock! I checked on NP and it looks like they're out currently. I guess that means I'm not the only person that went for you guys.

Oops, where are my manners. Beta Alanine (501 Capsules) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions Get it here when it's back in stock!

Attachments

Last edited:
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
who wants capped BA??? gets rid of all the fun!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I carry way too many baggies of powders with me as it is. Nothing like having a gym bag that's filled with pills and baggies of white powders...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I carry way too many baggies of powders with me as it is. Nothing like having a gym bag that's filled with pills and baggies of white powders...
People at work ask too many questions as it is for me.

I've got a tub of the Creatine E2 - HUGE amount of pills in those things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Naturally the bulk powders are going to be more cost effective but I don't really get a lot of days where I can devote time to capping. So for me, the cost:benefit analysis led me to SNS's Beta Alanine. Now if only you guys could keep it in stock! I checked on NP and it looks like they're out currently. I guess that means I'm not the only person that went for you guys.

Oops, where are my manners. Beta Alanine (501 Capsules) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions Get it here when it's back in stock!
Thank you for the thread and the positive words as well as the pics.

We have plenty in stock, it must have been that it sold a little quicker than they thought and that they took it down during the shipping transit time.

We will be doing more products under the 501 capsule banner, currently we have the Creatine E2 and the Beta Alanine, we should be adding at least 3 more that I know of in the coming 3 months.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you would have some explaining to do if the man decided to pull you over on way home from gym...Damn I actually think about that concept all the time sence thats what my back packs filled with baggies and pills with no bottle..lmfao

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Also how is this working for you? I'll be getting mine soon and just wondering the potency of them.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
2.25g/3 caps

I still get all tingly from them, only been using this particular BA product for...3 days now so hard to say in-so-far as potency.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
2.25g/3 caps

I still get all tingly from them, only been using this particular BA product for...3 days now so hard to say in-so-far as potency.
S.B. How are you dosing your BA? I was actually looking at this brand for convenience.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
S.B. How are you dosing your BA? I was actually looking at this brand for convenience.
Actually not taking BA currently, but when I was it was 3 caps pre and 3 caps post w/o.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
We recommend a 3 cap dose pre-WO and 3 more caps about 10 hours from that.

Potency will not be an issue with our BA.