Why two brands?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I can't understand why this post drug out so long, haha. If you know the two products are the same and you're saying that you don't exactly have the money to buy the more expensive one...wouldn't you just buy the cheaper one?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. I personally think that a company has a right to charge whatever they want to charge, just a a consumer has a right to buy products within his/her budget.

I assume whatever a company wants to charge, with a few regulated exceptions, should be determined solely by that company and should not subject to popular vote, other than consumer expenditures.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    I am not going to go over pricing. This isn't saying that we operate on huge margins, but it is saying that we have two brands with different identities.
    Fair enough Mark. I am personally not convinced (and yes I am stubborn that way) but I definitely appreciate you putting forth your point of view.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Fair enough Mark. I am personally not convinced (and yes I am stubborn that way) but I definitely appreciate you putting forth your point of view.
    Instead of repeatedly saying "I don't believe you", why don't you come up with some sort of intelligent counter-argument or at least give a semi-intelligent reason why are you cannot grasp this simple marketing concept.

Honestly... you seem to be trolling in this thread.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Instead of repeatedly saying "I don't believe you", why don't you come up with some sort of intelligent counter-argument or at least give a semi-intelligent reason why are you cannot grasp this simple marketing concept.

Honestly... you seem to be trolling in this thread.
    I am honestly surprised by your incessant hostility mate. Thus far I can't remember being rude, or questionable to you. Heck I have not even responded to you, directly or indirectly, so not sure why you are getting your undies in a twist here??

I have maintained my stance rather clearly to Mark. That is, if two products are the same I as a consumer shall pay the same price for them. Mark disagrees and I am fine with that. It is his product, his company and his business model. Fair enough.

Whats not so clear about this?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    I am honestly surprised by your incessant hostility mate. Thus far I can't remember being rude, or questionable to you. Heck I have not even responded to you, directly or indirectly, so not sure why you are getting your undies in a twist here??

I have maintained my stance rather clearly to Mark. That is, if two products are the same I as a consumer shall pay the same price for them. Mark disagrees and I am fine with that. It is his product, his company and his business model. Fair enough.

Whats not so clear about this?
    Your lack of any intelligent defense of your stance is slightly disheartening. All we are going to keep getting from you is "I disagree".

If you have no background in marketing, then maybe all is lost because obviously laymen terms aren't working.

This topic really should have been squashed within the first few posts. But, again, you keep at this "I disagree" attitude with nothing intelligent to back it up.

So, I don't understand why you keep on with apparently baseless thoughts and opinions.

Oh, and my panties aren't all in a bunch. You seem like a nice enough fellow. But, you are doing no justice to your "all things should be equal" opinion.

:hot:

7. Group hug?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Group hug?
    Scivation group hug, or Prima Force group hug (I only can afford so much)?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Your lack of any intelligent defense of your stance is slightly disheartening. All we are going to keep getting from you is "I disagree".

If you have no background in marketing, then maybe all is lost because obviously laymen terms aren't working.

This topic really should have been squashed within the first few posts. But, again, you keep at this "I disagree" attitude with nothing intelligent to back it up.

So, I don't understand why you keep on with apparently baseless thoughts and opinions.

Oh, and my panties aren't all in a bunch. You seem like a nice enough fellow. But, you are doing no justice to your "all things should be equal" opinion.

:hot:
    I suppose it is only better that you judge how "intelligent" you are. I am not here to judge your intelligence and I sure would appreciate if you extended me the same courtsey.

As for my baseless thoughts and opinions, I am just dealing directly with the CEO/President of the company whose products I use extensively, so with all due respect please eff off! Now feel free to ignore my post hereon or in the least keep your opinions, about me, to yourself. Retard!

Mark, nothing against you. Your products are definitely solid and yes we should agree to disagree on your marketing/price policy.

Cheers!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    so with all due respect please eff off! Now feel free to ignore my post hereon or in the least keep your opinions, about me, to yourself. Retard!

11. How bout this for a comparison. Soft drinks come in different sizes and are priced differently per fluid oz. Some people prefer 2 liters and others prefer 1/2 liters. Same product, vastly different price per oz (or liter for this example). All that matters is that you get the product in the hands of the consumer. Again, and again, and again. Does that help the dead horse at all? Poor thing has been beat to death!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Scivation group hug, or Prima Force group hug (I only can afford so much)?

hahahaha

there have been some excellent points made in this thread...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Two ifferent brands of sd help me out AM
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 06:38 AM
  2. Why GNC Sucks!
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:59 AM
  3. Two reasons why Wand didn't win