Why two brands?
- 03-11-2008, 07:47 PM
How bout this for a comparison. Soft drinks come in different sizes and are priced differently per fluid oz. Some people prefer 2 liters and others prefer 1/2 liters. Same product, vastly different price per oz (or liter for this example). All that matters is that you get the product in the hands of the consumer. Again, and again, and again. Does that help the dead horse at all? Poor thing has been beat to death!!
- 03-24-2008, 01:09 AM
- 6'0" 280 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-14-2012, 06:38 AM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 51Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:59 AM
- By Rodja in forum MMAReplies: 17Last Post: 01-17-2008, 03:19 AM
- By swoody in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2006, 08:51 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 53Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:30 PM