PrimaForce Carb Slam.

Saurabh

Awards
First up I am not sure if this should be posted here, if not then MODS/ADMINS please delete it.

Now to my question.

I am thinking of chugging all the readymade PWO - Torrent, Myozene, Relenish and the likes and go back to the basic of using either combo of Maltodextrin/Dextrose or WMS right after workout. Followed by a WPI shake after 20 minutes or so.

The PWO products are all good but I have a feeling my body has gotten used to it.

Now I have heard some good stuff about PrimaForce Carb Slam. Can someone help me here with:
a) How does it taste? It should not be a deal breaker but I should be atleast able to gulp it.
b) Do you add something to mask the taste? As in Xtend or something like that?
c) If I take 2 scoops of Carb Slam would i be in a position to have my WPI or does it make one "full" for a while?

Now I do realize people are different and there is no one size fits all but what has been your experience?

Thanks.

Saurabh

Saurabh

Awards
Anyone? Some meat-head, any rep that can help me here?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a) How does it taste? It should not be a deal breaker but I should be atleast able to gulp it.
It is unflavored and has a mild taste.

b) Do you add something to mask the taste? As in Xtend or something like that?
Xtend or a Whey protein would be perfect!

c) If I take 2 scoops of Carb Slam would i be in a position to have my WPI or does it make one "full" for a while?
Just take them together!

Now I do realize people are different and there is no one size fits all but what has been your experience?
Never tried it...

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Waxi Maize has no flavour whatsoever. If anything, it has a slightly chalky texture that is hardly even noticeable. I mix a couple of scoops with protein and drink it post work out. It is MUCH easier to drink than maltodextrine/dextrose as it is not at all sweet and does not make you feel full either. Mixing it with a flavoured product like Xtend would be ideal. You'll probably look forward to drinking it after every session :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I use Carb Slam like this:
1. Sometimes post workout 1 scoop Carb Slam + 2 scoops Xtend
2. Quick meal replacement in the morning: 2 or 3 scoops Oryx Goat Whey + 2 scoops Carb Slam + flax or hemp oil (tastes better with flax).
3. Blender shake: 1 banana + some pineapple + 1 scoop Carb Slam + 3 scoops Oryx Goat Whey + peanut butter

Almost tasteless and a little chalky. I suppose it tastes like a very light starch.