PrimaForce Carb Slam.
- 02-15-2008, 05:02 PM
PrimaForce Carb Slam.
First up I am not sure if this should be posted here, if not then MODS/ADMINS please delete it.
Now to my question.
I am thinking of chugging all the readymade PWO - Torrent, Myozene, Relenish and the likes and go back to the basic of using either combo of Maltodextrin/Dextrose or WMS right after workout. Followed by a WPI shake after 20 minutes or so.
The PWO products are all good but I have a feeling my body has gotten used to it.
Now I have heard some good stuff about PrimaForce Carb Slam. Can someone help me here with:
a) How does it taste? It should not be a deal breaker but I should be atleast able to gulp it.
b) Do you add something to mask the taste? As in Xtend or something like that?
c) If I take 2 scoops of Carb Slam would i be in a position to have my WPI or does it make one "full" for a while?
Now I do realize people are different and there is no one size fits all but what has been your experience?
- 02-17-2008, 11:58 AM
02-17-2008, 07:24 PM
02-18-2008, 01:02 AM
Waxi Maize has no flavour whatsoever. If anything, it has a slightly chalky texture that is hardly even noticeable. I mix a couple of scoops with protein and drink it post work out. It is MUCH easier to drink than maltodextrine/dextrose as it is not at all sweet and does not make you feel full either. Mixing it with a flavoured product like Xtend would be ideal. You'll probably look forward to drinking it after every session
02-20-2008, 10:19 PM
02-27-2008, 10:22 PM
I use Carb Slam like this:
1. Sometimes post workout 1 scoop Carb Slam + 2 scoops Xtend
2. Quick meal replacement in the morning: 2 or 3 scoops Oryx Goat Whey + 2 scoops Carb Slam + flax or hemp oil (tastes better with flax).
3. Blender shake: 1 banana + some pineapple + 1 scoop Carb Slam + 3 scoops Oryx Goat Whey + peanut butter
Almost tasteless and a little chalky. I suppose it tastes like a very light starch.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bodybuilder19 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 03:55 AM
- By pinchharmonic in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:06 AM
- By FcuktheFDA in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2008, 12:46 PM
- By beefcake12901 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-26-2008, 02:58 PM