Vasocharge=best tranning ever

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
just tryed VAsocharge samples !! MAN!!! this is the best tasting pre-workout ever ! My Fav Pre-workout drink ! Vaso+Xtend are my 2 fav drinks ! thx to Scivation !

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Xtend+VasoCharge is indeed an outstanding combo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a bunch of samples in today. Back workout, so I will give this a good tryout.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I tried my samples with xtend too, and vasocharge did indeed rock. Great taste and wonderfull energy that lasted despite being tired before. I may buy some in the future when I need such a product.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I seem to be doing okay on it. I get an initial naseau when I take it then in aroun 20 min I get a good clean energy with a good sense of well being. The eal key will be when I start doing plyo training Mon.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I love this stuff for cardio. It gives you crazy endurance!. Best/only pre-workout supp that has worked for me.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmm ill have to try it...i hated all preworkout drinks, then tried Ragnorak and loved it....ill find a sample of this from someone..lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree Vasocharge is awesome.. Will be a staple for me..

NO type products don't usually give me that great of a pump, but Vasocharge gives me awesome pumps.. I was pretty surprised by that.

Energy is nice and clean, and great endurance.

Going to do a full review write up soon.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a small tub of Vasocharge right here. I'm just waiting to get back into the gym, so I can use it up. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about it. I can vouge for Xtend, which truly is an amazing product.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
For me the best part of Vasocharge is the intense focus and enhanced mind muscle connection. I've never trained without it since it was released last March.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
For me the best part of Vasocharge is the intense focus and enhanced mind muscle connection. I've never trained without it since it was released last March.
same here. I have had so many insanely intense training days since I started with Vaso. It is quickly becomming a must-have supplement for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 3