Show Time - some questions

Medic

Medic

Awards
Hey, I need some questions answered about showtime.

How much caffeine would you guys recommend taking with this supplement daily (if i so choose), and when is the best time to take it?

How quickly are physical affects noticed after taking show time, and how long do they last?

Say I was going to go down to the beach for a weekend (fri,sat,sun) .... what is the best overall way to take show time to accomplish the best diuretic affect over a weekend long period?

Thanks

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I need some questions answered about showtime.

How much caffeine would you guys recommend taking with this supplement daily (if i so choose), and when is the best time to take it?

How quickly are physical affects noticed after taking show time, and how long do they last?

Say I was going to go down to the beach for a weekend (fri,sat,sun) .... what is the best overall way to take show time to accomplish the best diuretic affect over a weekend long period?

Thanks
I am sure you have read Game Day at www.scivationbooks.com.

To maintain dryness for one day, maintain 2x per day dosing of Showtime while consuming ~1gallon of water per day during the weekend. You will not peak, but you will be less watery than usually.

If going to the beach on Saturday and Sunday, I would start taking on Thursday and maintain through Sunday at 2x per day while drinking ~1 gallon of water.

If you are already in shape, you should look good at the beach!