BCAA's safe and effective for guys under 18?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
This may be a very dumb question, but BCAA's are safe for guys like me right?

Since Protein is made of long chains of amino acids, and many people suggest teens take a protein supplement, would dosing 15g a day during a cut be useful for me to preserve muscle?

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
BCAA's would be very beneficial for you especially since you are in your teens.

There is virtually no limit on the amount you should take and adding an extra 15-20 grams of BCAA to preserve muscle during a cut is a good choice!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's would be very beneficial for you especially since you are in your teens.

There is virtually no limit on the amount you should take and adding an extra 15-20 grams of BCAA to preserve muscle during a cut is a good choice!
Awesome. I figured so, I just wanted some reassuring advice.

Im most likley going to add some bulk Leucine to my shakes for increased protein synthesis and anabolism

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Defiantly go for it. Nutraplanet has a sale on Xtend btw! 2 Large X tends and you get a small orange one for free!! Only costs $75~!! I bought two of those the other night with all mixed flavors.

This winter I was going to try to start drinking more BCAA's throughout the day. Add an extra 50+ grams throughout the day and then even more during my workout. I bought some Glycine as well and see if that makes a difference.

:dance::dance::dance:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Defiantly go for it. Nutraplanet has a sale on Xtend btw! 2 Large X tends and you get a small orange one for free!! Only costs $75~!! I bought two of those the other night with all mixed flavors.

This winter I was going to try to start drinking more BCAA's throughout the day. Add an extra 50+ grams throughout the day and then even more during my workout. I bought some Glycine as well and see if that makes a difference.

:dance::dance::dance:

heck, whats $150. haha

I'd love to spend that much, but I dont have a steady income. lol

I do want to jump on that deal though. Its too hard to pass up.