Join Team Scivation Sunday January 6 in Cape Cod!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established

That's right! We will be having a training and diet seminar at Cape Cod Nutrition in Hyannis, MA. We are limited to 40-50 people, so RSVP NOW!

The thing you will love is that along with the training and diet seminar, we will be hosting a BBQ lunch where Derek and I will be grilling up chicken and other yummy treats and also going over some recipes to make healthy eating fun! We will also be training at 2pm and you are free to come train alongside us and go over workout strategies and anything else.

The best part? I am bringing the Island Oasis. Xtend slushies on tap all day long!

Again, spots are limited and we have already filled most of them, so RSVP NOW!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing you will love is that along with the training and diet seminar, we will be hosting a BBQ lunch where [B]Derek and I[/B] will be grilling up chicken and other yummy treats [/QUOTE] Have you been neglecting your Dissociative Identity meds again, Derek?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You go to be kidding!!! And I just moved out of there months ago!!! Damn!! Maybe I will go visit my family that weekend...I would LOVE to meet some of the faces behind AM!!!!

Will let you know...

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So how did the event go? Anyone from AM show up? There was no way I could make it, much as I would have loved to!!!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how did the event go? Anyone from AM show up? There was no way I could make it, much as I would have loved to!!!
It was awesome and I have no clue if anyone from here showed up.