A HUGE Thank You to Marc & Scivation!

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
This deserves a separate thread for me to simply thank Marc and Derek over at Scivation/Primaforce for the incredible support and generosity they have given me in my efforts to obtain a natural pro card this year. I have used and beleived in their products for a long time, and without ever asking them of anything, they kindly offered to support me in my goals and brought me aboard Team Scivation! Since that has happened, my physique has simply exploded into uncharted territory. I've been able to megadose the greatest supplement on the market today, Xtend, and I will simply let my physique speak for itself on how powerfull that stuff really is :)

My competition went exactly how I wanted it to with an overall win and a pro card in the IFPA! I've been targeting this since April 1st, and was able to obtain it with the help and support of Team Scivation. You will not be able to find a better supplement company out there. Period. These guys are here to help and their customer service can't be matched.

Thanks again Marc and Derek for the support and help. You all have a big helping hand in what I was able to achieve this weekend, and I thank you dearly for it!

Tommy

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Congrats! That is so COOL!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Great post Tommy. You put in all the hard work and accomplished your goal. This is only the beginning!