The Journey of BB2K....

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do a log on my prep for my 1st Bodybuilding contest. I am very excited to get started but yet already very nervous. I havent been this motivated in a long time! I have Derek "The Beast" and Team Scivation on my side so I know I will do well.

This log will include my diet, workout, supplementation, measurments, monthly pics and my thoughts. This is going to be a very new experience for me. As most of you know I have competed in online contest but the stage is a whole new world.

I hope everyone will subscribe to my log, ask questions, make crunstructive suggestions and show support. I want to thank Marc Lobliner and Derek for EVERYTHING they have done for me and what they will continue to do for me.

I will post my beginning stats and pics and all that very soon.

Thanks everyone!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I am all over this log! Subscribed and watching my future competition ;)

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I am all over this log! Subscribed and watching my future competition ;)
Thanks big guy! I will start this log asap. I have some family stuff going on right now and I have to sopend all the time I can with Grandma. Stay tuned.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Thanks big guy! I will start this log asap. I have some family stuff going on right now and I have to sopend all the time I can with Grandma. Stay tuned.
I hear ya. My prayers go out to your grandmother and family. You know my email so use it if you need it bro.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SC. She is a very strong old lady and doesnt want to go right now. The time is here but she keeps holding on. Its amazing really, at one moment she looks like she is gone and then all of a sudden she wakes up and wants to sing songs, read fromt he scriptures and have family prayer. This woman stole my heart 13 years ago. She is truly a wonderful old lady.

I will start my log asap, dealing with grandmas situation and try to heal my lower back more has me and my time spent right now.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Family is always first in my book.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
One thing I truely believe in is family. I have never let anything mess my relationship up with my family, well by "family" i mean the wife and kids. Sadly i havent spoken to my big brother in years, he doesnt approve of my religious preference so he decided to not speak to me. Weird old fart aint he?

have agreat day! I am off to work then time to hit the gym for some chest baby!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
11/18/2007

Sunday I did Back and Biceps. I am sore as heck already, taking over 2 weeks off has made these old muscles tired.

I took my 8 scoops Xtend, 1 scoop EAA, 2 scoops BLAST! This mixture has my workouts going strong. Cant seem to get enough.

BACK
Pull ups 3 x 8.... bodyweight
Pull downs to rear 3 x 8.... 120lbs
Hammer strength rows 4 x 8.... 315lbs
Hammer strength pull downs 4 x 8.... 200lbs (or 100lbs each side)

BICEPS
BB curls 3 x 8.... 80lbs
1 arm DB preacher curl 3x8.... 30lbs

Thats it, nothing dramatic or super. Just basic stuff. I will be following the Tri-Phase workout by SCIVATION soon. Right now I am just getting get back in shape a tad before I hit it hard and also to give my lower back more time to heal up.

On a more serious note, my wifes Grandmother passed this morning at 4am. She will be missed so very much. Thank you to everyone for their support.

R.I.P Tofiga Naoupu Tialino.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
11/21/2007

Sorry for the delay in posting. My wifes Grandmothers funeral schedule is hectic. A ton of people from the USA, Samoa and New Zealand are attending, there is a lot of traditional stuff to do so i have been busy helping.

I got a decent workout in yesturday but sadly i was pressed for time and did what i could with no spotter.

Chest + Shoulder
Bench Press 2 X 8 with 275lbs
Incline DB Press 2 X 8 with 75lbs
Dips 2 X 8 with BW+ 90lbs
DB Press 2 X 8 with 70lbs
DB Side Lateral 2 X 8 with 30lbs
Standing calf raise 2 x 10 with 300lbs

Diet was way off, i had to purchase Whiting fish because they were out of Tilapia... good lord whiting stinks and the flavor is nasty. I am tossing it all out, the whiting is aweful. I will eat nothing but Tilapia from now on.

The Thanksgiving Holiday and the Funeral have me running around like a mad man so diet will resume next week.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear, BB!

Good luck with your contest prep! ;)

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear, BB!

Good luck with your contest prep! ;)
Thank you my AX-Hole brother. Tonight is family night and tomorrow is the funeral. Everyone is so sad. There are so many people here for the funeral, alot of people flew in from Samoa and all over the USA. There is a ton of traditional stuff the Samoans do during a funeral and we have some LDS stuff to do as well.

Thanks everyone for the suppport!

The training and diet resume on Monday!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
11/26/2007

I decided to start the Tri-Phase fresh today. I had so much going on this past week my training and diet were toasted. So I started ouyt fresh today with 2 sets of 6 to 10 reps. Awesome workout today, had a great time and felt terrific. Here is todays workout and diet info.....

Back + Traps

Deadlift 2 X 6 315lbs
Pull-Up 2 X 6 BW + 25lbs
Bent Over Row 2 X 10 225lbs
BB Shrug 2 X 10 225lbs
DB Shrug 2 X 10 150lbs each hand

Diet

Meal 1
8 egg whites
4tbsp peanut Butter
2 tbsp raisins
2slc whole grain toast
8oz NON FAT milk

Meal 2
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut Butter
3.25oz apple
2/3 cup brown rice (cooked)

Meal 3
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 4
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 5
Missed... went grocery shopping, ended up eating buffalo wings there. (oops)

Meal 6
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut Butter
1 cup steamed green beans

Pre workout drink: 2 scoops NO2 + 2 scoops Xtend
During workout: 8 scoops Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

That was todays journey. I cant wait to hit the gym again tomorrow, I really like the Tri-Phase workout, it really hits hard and I feel pumped and strong during the workouts.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was always impressed with the tri-phase.....

keep it up, man! Are you part of scivation now? or just, on team scivation (the diet and exercise service)

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
i was always impressed with the tri-phase.....

keep it up, man! Are you part of scivation now? or just, on team scivation (the diet and exercise service)
I am on the team and i am required to do a daily logs on 4 sites. Logging diet, training, supplements etc. I am not sure that there is a "title" like... rep, sponsored athelete or just Team Member though.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
11/27/2007

Yet another kick a$$ workout! I decided to train late today, I have a buddy that I like to train with so I can go as heavy as possible while still being safe but he cant be there until 8pm.

Diet was 100% today. I wanted a Jr. Burger from Sonic BAD but my lovely wife, samoangirl, said " I dont like my old fat husband, I like the new one I have now, so get those burgers out of your head because you aint gettin them!"

So needless to say, I am typing this while eating Tilapia, Asparagus and peanutbutter. lol

Here is todays workout:

ARMS / CALVES

2 sets of 6-10 reps

BB curls....115lbs, 115lbs

Close grip bench....225lbs, 245lbs

Skull Crushers....100lbs, 100lbs

Alt DB curls....55lbs, 60lbs

Standing calf raise....300lbs x 10, 300lbs x 10

Seated calf....135lbs x 10, 180lbs x 10 ( i dont think the machine weighed anything so the lbs listed are without adding the machine in)

DIET

Meal 1
8 egg whites
4tbsp peanut Butter
2 tbsp raisins
2slc whole grain toast
8oz NON FAT milk

Meal 2
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut Butter
3.25oz apple

Meal 3
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 4
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 5
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 6
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut Butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Pre workout drink: 2 scoops NO2 + 2 scoops Xtend

The workout was amazing as was the diet today. Tomorrow is LEG day and I am ready for it! :squat:

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
11/28/2007

Had a bad day today, I think I am either getting the flu or my blood sugar is playing games. I have been sleepy all day the past few days and kinda light headed. I was assuming it was from lack of sleep or the stress of Grandmas death but it is still going on. My leg workout wasnt good at all.

LEGS

Squat 2 x 6 .... 275lbs
SLDL 2 x 6 .... 185lbs
Leg press 2 x 10 .... 675lbs
Leg Ext 2 x 10 .... 165lbs
Leg Curl 2 x 10 .... 110lbs

* my right knee was hurting bad and made the SLDL very hard to do as were the squats. My right knee is unable to straighten out fully, I am 30% disabled in that knee. But I will continue to do all I can the best I can

DIET

Meal 1
8 egg whites
4tbsp peanut Butter
2 tbsp raisins
2slc whole grain toast
8oz NON FAT milk

Meal 2
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut Butter
3.25oz apple............... I am going to switch the apple for Grapefruit.

Meal 3
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 4
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 5
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus
.................................going to add a Grapefruit here as well

Meal 6

Missed, feeling sick and dont want to eat right now at all.

Pre workout drink: 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend

other than my blood sugar messing with me and my right knee hurting like hell, all is well. I LOVE the Tri-Phase workout. I have a few of my clients on this workout and they love it to. At first they were like " this doesnt look hard at all"... lol But they soon felt the rath of Tri-Phase.

I wanted you guys to meet my family...

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
11/29/2007

Great day today, had a great workout and the diet went well to. Only problems I am having is this light headedness and feeling tired all day. I have trouble getting my motor running at the gym and the workouts really beat the heck out of me. Not sure what is going on but I could sleep all day it seems.

I will be taking Fri, Sat and Sun off. Friday is my birthday so time to partay then I have to work saturday morning and the MISSOURI TIGERS play football baby!

So, on to todays workout....

CHEST-SHOULDERS

CHEST
Bench Press 2 X 6-10.... 275lbs, 295lbs
Incline DB Press 2 X 6-10.... 100lbs, 110lbs
Dips 2 X 6-10.... BW+ 90lbs both sets

SHOULDERS
DB Press 2 X 6-10.... 65lbs, 70lbs
DB Side Lateral 2 X 6-10.... 40lbs both sets

(I also did light calves... 3 sets of 6 reps with 300lbs on standing calf raise.)

Overall a great workout, i look and feel alot bigger and i am getting compliments all the time now, i was told that i look like a Gorilla today... i hope thats a compliment...? lol

Pre-Workout drink.. 2 sccops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend
During workout drink... 1 scoops EAA + 8 scoops Xtend

DIET
Meal 1
8 egg whites
4tbsp peanut Butter
2 tbsp raisins
2slc whole grain toast
8oz NON FAT milk

Meal 2
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut Butter
1 Grapefruit.

Meal 3
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 4
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 5
4oz Tilapia
3 tbls peanut butter
1 cup steamed asparagus
1 grapefruit

GO MU!!!! All the way baby!!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
11/30/2007

I had a great birthday. Everything was awesome. My wonderful wife made sure I was taken very well care of. Here is a recap of my birthday. Note: diet was not there at all today.

Started my day off with breakfast at McDonalds. I just love their egg mcmuffins, hashbrowns and an ice cold pepsi.

Lunch was at a place called Dave and Busters.
http://www.daveandbusters.com

The food was amazingly good, i had a huge philly steak and cheese with fries and coke then played a few nascar racing games... yes i am still a kid.

Later we went to Stone cold Creamery
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/icecream/ice_cream.html
I had the oreo cookie overload... just wow.

Then i was swept away to a killer 1hr full body massage! The place was called Ahh's Stress Treatment Clinic in Blue Springs, MO. ( thank you Katie for a killer massage ) After my massge i felt like a million bucks, and every inch of my body felt great.

Then we went to Outback Steakhouse where i was treated to all my favorite dishes. 1st a house salad, no crutons, with ranch dressing, Coconut Shrimp, bread with honey butter, hot wings and a LOT of beer. I think I had five 22oz miller lights.

When we got home, I was given my presents from my sons. My eldest son Chris got me a game for my Nintendo 64, "Excite Bike", which is my all time favorite. My youngest son, Matthew gave me a PSP with Grand theft auto, another all time favorite (perfect bathroom buddy) and my wife got me a Missouri Tiger shirt, pink bedroom slippers and some special "attention".

Overall my birthday was amazing. I was very depressed when I woke up Friday morning and realized that i was 40 years old BUT my wife made me feel so young again with all the presents and games and stuff. It was great to slide into 40, she really made it a lot easier for me.

She says I have another present today, not sure what it is but i cant wait for it. lol I am off from the diet and gym until Monday. I have a football game to watch tonight with my cousins and i am in charge of the buffalo wings. So i will start fresh on Monday.

I want to thank my lovely wife Lei, my two amazing sons Chris and Matthew for the best birthday ever.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SOUNDS AWESOME, MAN! happy for ya! :head:

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/05/2007

I had a pretty good workout today. It was arms and calves day. I had to squeeze it in, i have a second job and couldnt get it in tonight. The Tri-Phase workout is amazing. I have never had such a killer workout that gave me consistant results.

Biceps / Triceps / Calves

BB curls 3 x 6
95lbs, 115lbs, 135lbs

Close Grip Bench 3 x 6
225lbs, 245lbs, 265lbs

Skull Crushers 3 x 6
110lbs each set

DB Alt Curl 3 x 8
55lbs each set

Standing calf raise 3 x 10
300lbs each set

Diet
Diet has been a little off. Working 2 jobs is making it kinda hard but this is temporary. The gym is slow but with the new year coming i will soon be swamped with clients again.

Pre Workout... 2 scoops NO2 + 2 scoops Xtend
During Workout 6 scoops Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/05/2007

LEG DAY

That should say it all, I am so beat right now I feel sick. lol VERY good leg workout but was unable to do the last 2 exercises.... felt like puking.

Here is todays leg workout...

SQUAT
3 x 8 with 315lbs

SLDL
3 x 8 with 135lbs

Leg Press
3 x 10 with 675lbs

Leg Ext
0 x 0

Leg Curl
0 x 0

Pre Workout Drink: 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops NO2 + 2 scoops Xtend
During Workout Drink: 8 scoops Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

DIET

Was way off today, been fighting a cold and my blood sugar is screwing with me so I slept most of the day.

I will be back on track soon, just tweeking the diet a little to figure out why my sugar is dropping.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Hey happy belated birthday! Question since I just started tri-phase also and I thought you started with 3 sets and not 2. Was this just something you chose? I also noticed Deadlifts instead of rack deads...this cause you got tiny legs ;)

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Hey happy belated birthday! Question since I just started tri-phase also and I thought you started with 3 sets and not 2. Was this just something you chose? I also noticed Deadlifts instead of rack deads...this cause you got tiny legs ;)
Nope, started with 2 sets and Full deads, none of that partial crap, what... are you skeered? My legs arent "tiny"... just underBIG is all.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Nope, started with 2 sets and Full deads, none of that partial crap, what... are you skeered? My legs arent "tiny"... just underBIG is all.
Me skeered? heck no I was just following it as written. BTW rack deads are teh ****! Its back day and not leg day anyway so taking it out of the movement makes sense to me ;)

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Me skeered? heck no I was just following it as written. BTW rack deads are teh ****! Its back day and not leg day anyway so taking it out of the movement makes sense to me ;)
True dat homie. I may try the rack version next time for shyts and giggles.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
The past 2 days have been COLD, snowy and now ice is everywhere. The wife and I just decided to hit Sams and stock up on all our foods. So we ended up getting a ton of Tilapia, Top Sirloin, Lean beef, Shrimp, Asparagus and alot more. Love this diet i am on. lol

I have been having a lot of blood sugar troubles lately, to the point I was shaking like a leaf. I have been taking glucose pills to help steady it. The only thing I can blame is the amount of carbs in my diet. EVERY time I try to go on a bulk diet my sugar goes crazy. But when i am on my cut diet i feel like a million bux.

So, after talking with Marc and Chuck i have decided to go back on my cut, with a carb load every 18th meal, and to up the serving sizes a bit. This should take care of the sugar troubles but i will monitor it and keep everyone posted.

Day 1 of the training is tomorrow, sundays are dead at the gym so i will start my days then going sun, mon, tues, wed and maybe thurs for a second leg day.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/09/2007

All I can say is that I must love going to the gym, it is so dang COLD here! It is in the teens, ics and snow all over and with the wind chill it feels like a knife stabbing you.

Today was an amazing workout, I felt stronger than normal. The change in my diet really made a difference in my sugar levels and the way I felt overall. My wife and I hit the gym at 3:50pm and knocked out Chest and Shoulders... here is todays workout. ( my wife had to help me with the last 2 reps on the last 2 sets of bb bench, not much just enough to lock it out )

CHEST

BB Bench Press 4 x 6
275lbs, 295lbs, 315lbs, 325lbs

DB Flat Bench Press 4 x 8
100lbs each set

Dips 4 x 10
BW only

SHOULDERS
Seated DB Press 4 x 8
75lbs, 85lbs, 85lbs, 85lbs

DB Side Raise 4 x 8
30lbs, 35lbs, 40lbs, 40lbs

Pre-Workout 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend
During Workout 8 scoops Xtend + 2 Scoops EAA

DIET

(Bulking) Cut Diet

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz grilled Lean beef
1 cup spinach
4 tsp peanut butter or 12 almonds
6.5 oz PEELED ruby red grapefruit

Meal 2
8 oz lean beef or Tilapia
1 cup steamed asparagus or green beans
3 tbsp peanut butter or 18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz Lean beef or Tilapia

Meal 4
8 oz grilled lean beef or Tilapia
½ cup steamed asparagus or green beans
3 tbp peanut butter or 18 almonds or 3 oz avocado

Meal 5
8 oz lean beef or Tilapia

Meal 6
8 oz Chicken, Sirloin fillet or Shrimp

I feel a lot better, feel stronger and the workout was the best yet.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/10/2007

Ever had a workout where you were sore as heck before you even left the gym? Tonight was that workout for me. I am sore as heck already! Here is todays workout and diet.

Back

Rack pulls 4 x 6
405lbs each set

Pull ups 4 x 8
BW+ 25lbs first 3 sets, BW+45lbs last set

Seated cable rows 4 x 8
200lbs each set

Traps

DB shrugs 4 x 10
115lbs, 125lbs, 140lbs, 150lbs

Smith Machine Shrugs 4 x 10
315lbs, 365lbs, 405lbs, 405lbs

DIET

(Bulking) Cut Diet

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
8 oz Tilapia
1 cup steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz Lean beef
1 cup steamed asparagus
3 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 4
8 oz grilled lean beef
1 cup steamed asparagus
3 tbp peanut butter

Meal 5
8 oz lean beef
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 6
missed

I missed my last meal only because of a meeting earlier today set me way behind. I had 1 fish oil gel cap with each meal, 1 Sesamin cap with meals 1,3 and 5 and of course my daily multi.

Pre Workout Drink: 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend
During workout Drink: 8 scoops Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

My back is pumped and sore, muscles are tight as hell. I had plenty of energy, felt great, strength was very good to. The change in my diet made a world of difference. :bb3:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it always amazes me how you manage to shove ALL THAT FOOD down the hatch! :clap2:

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
it always amazes me how you manage to shove ALL THAT FOOD down the hatch! :clap2:
lol! yeah it can be difficult sometimes but it has to be done.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/11/2007

I had a dang good workout today, I admit it was hard to get motivated and get in the gym but once I did... it was on. It is so damn cold here, it is raining and 25 degrees. The cold wind cuts like a knife! Makes me wanna stay inside and cuddle with samoangirl! lol

Here is todays workout!

Biceps / Triceps

BB curls 4 x 8
75lbs, 85lbs, 95lbs, 100lbs

Close grip bench press 4 x 6... ( my wife tricked me, i thought i was doing lighter weight but she put 20 extra lbs on while i wasnt looking!)

225lbs, 245lbs, 275lbs, 295lbs

Alt DB curls 4 x 6
45lbs, 50lbs, 55lbs, 60lbs

Press downs 4 x 10
190lbs each set

Pre workout drink 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend
During workout drink 8 scoops Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

Felt like a million bucks tonight, still VERY sore from the rack pulls, never did those before so my entire backside is very sore.

FYI.. started at 196lbs, current weight is 208lbs.

Diet was dead on EXCEPT my last meal. Today me and samoangirl celebrated 16 years of being together. December 11th 1991 we started dating. So we celebrated with Buffalo Wild Wings and a few beers. Well, 2 beers for me and a pepsi for her. lol

Taking tomorrow off then will hit legs on Thursday.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/13/2007

Not a bad day at all. It started to warm up here but then yet ANOTHER cold front come in. Flippin freezing here again and we have 5 more inches of snow on the way. Glad I got all my workouts in!

Today was leg / Calf day. I decided to go lighter weight but up the reps. I fell on the ice yesturday and my right leg is sore, so I wanted to take it a little easy.

LEGS

Warm up

Leg Ext 4 x 10 with 100lbs

Super set 4 x 20

1 leg press

135lbs, 160lbs, 185lbs, 185lbs

Hack squat feet together

135lbs, 185lbs, 185lbs, 185lbs

Leg curl seated 4 x 20

60lbs, 70lbs, 80lbs, 90lbs

Calves

Standing calf raise 4 x 10
300lbs each set

Thats it, nothing hard or fancy but those 20 reps burned like crazy.

Pre-Workout drink 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend

Workout Drink 8 scoops Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

DIET

Diet was 95% today. Ate all meals correctly but last meal was Buffalo Wild Wings (again).

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
8 oz Tilapia
1 cup steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz Lean beef
1 cup steamed asparagus
3 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 4
8 oz grilled lean beef
1 cup steamed asparagus
3 tbp peanut butter

Meal 5
8 oz lean beef
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 6
2 Chicken Fajitas and 6 wild wings

2 miller lights

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/16/2007

Have you ever trained your legs so hard you puked? I wanted to puke so badly today. Today was leg day and it was a hard workout. Once we finished I wanted to hurl but managed to keep it down. My quads, glutes and hams are fried right now.

LEGS

We did 3 leg exercises in a row with no rest between exercises.

1 leg press 4 x 10 with 315lbs
Hack squat 4 x 10 with 365lbs
Front squats 4 x 6 with 135lbs

Finished off with
seated leg curl 2 x 10 with 110lbs
leg ext. 2 x 10 with 180lbs

During workout 1 scoop EAA + 8 scoops Xtend

DIET

Diet was pretty good today, i ventured off the normal diet and had some delicious changes.

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
8 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz Lean beef
1 cup red kidney beans
3 tbsp ketchup

Meal 4
1 cup rice
3oz chicken
3oz beef
lettuce, tomatoe, onion, guacamole and sour creame.

Meal 5
8 oz lean beef
1 cup steamed asparagus

Meal 6
8 oz lean beef
1 cup steamed asparagus

Overall i feel alot better now, diet is great, training is awesome and i am growing nicely. I am very pleased with my results thus far.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/17/2007

What a day, long as hell. I did manage to get my arm workout in though but just barely. As the new year approaches my training time often gets shorter and shorter due to adding more clients. Love the money though. lol

I didnt realize that I work with a fellow bodybuilding.com'r Most of you know him as HOLA BOLA. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=1402323&size=big&cat=&ppuser=117472

We will be working legs together this week and I am beyond STOKED! With his help I am confident that my legs will grow. I am hoping we can train together often as i feel his experience would benefit me in many ways.

Well, on to todays workout.

ARMS

BB curl 3 x 6-10
65lbs, 85lbs, 95lbs... Stayed light tonight, elbows are tender.

Close grip smith machine press 3 x 6-10
275lbs each set

Alt DB hammer curl 3 x 10
45lbs, 55lbs, 65lbs

Weighted dips 3 x 10
BW+45lbs, BW+90lbs, BW+45lbs

Cable bicep curl 3 x 10
70lbs each set

Pre-workout drink 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend
During workout Drink 1 scoop EAA + 8 scoops Xtend

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
8 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
4 oz top sirloin
4oz shrimp
1 cup asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 4
4 oz top sirloin
4oz shrimp
1 cup asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 5
4 oz top sirloin
4oz shrimp
1 cup asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 6
Tonight is my carb load (like i really need it after this weeks eating)
Shrimp
Potatoes
Asparagus

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/18/2007

Decent workout today, could have been better but my training partner couldnt make it today. Here is todays info:

Back

Smith machine row 4 x 8
225lbs, 245lbs, 275lbs, 295lbs

Pull downs 4 x 8
200lbs each set

DB rows 4 x 8
100lbs, 110lbs, 120lbs, 130lbs

Seated cable row 4 x 8
200lbs each set

Traps

DB shrugs 4 x 10
110lbs, 120lbs, 130lbs, 130lbs

Shrugs on standing calf machine 4 x 10
300lbs each set

Pre-workout drink 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz top sirloin
1 cup green beans
2 tbls peanut butter

Meal 4
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 5
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 6
1 soft taco from taco bell

My energy today was great, blood sugar is not a problem anymore. Feeling strong but tend to be sore more often than not. Not sure why i feel sore everyday but it isnt bad enough to hinder training.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/19/2007

With the holidays approaching my time is getting shorter and shorter on working out. I am getting more and more clients and my schedule is filling up, but I will make damn sure i get 1hr in a day for training. It makes it very hard to stay on diet due to having back to back clients, not much time to eat at all.

Here is todays workout and diet.

Chest

Flat BB bench press 4 x 6
275lbs, 285lbs, 295lbs, 315lbs

Incline dB press 4 x 8
65lbs, 75lbs, 85lbs, 95lbs

Shoulders

Seated Db press 3 x 10
65lbs, 75lbs, 80lbs

Cable side raise 3 x 10
30lbs each set each arm

Rear delt machine 3 x 10
105lbs, 135lbs, 165lbs

DIET.. last nights soft taco made me sick and i couldnt sleep worth a damn. I felt like crap this morning so i treated myself to McDonalds

Meal 1
Egg McMuffin
Hash Brown
Small coke

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
6 inch Turkey sub from subway

Meal 4
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 5
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 6
missed

its rather frustrating that my time is so short, getting all the food in right now is hard and damn near impossible but i will continue to try my best to get all the quality foods in that i can.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/20/2007

Well today was dooms day. I trained legs with my buddy Blake, aka Hola Bola. Boy did he ever kick my azz. I have never had a workout like this, I enjoyed the heck out of it but I know I am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

LEGS

Box Squats 4 x 6
315lbs each set.. Then 275lbs x 10, 225lbs x 15

Leg Press 4 x 10
405lbs, 495lbs, 585lbs, 675lbs

Leg Ext 3 x 15
150lbs each set

Standing calve 3 x 15
300lbs each set

Hyper Extentions 3 x 15
Body weight + 25lbs

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz top sirloin
1 cup green beans
2 tbls peanut butter

Meal 4
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 5
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 6
8oz Top Sirloin
1 cup Asparagus
1 cup onions
Salad

Note: Hola Bola, thanks for the workout today, The box squats were new to me but I loved them, my quads hate you but they will get over it. Thanks again big guy, i hope we can train together again soon!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/22/2007

I am posting a bit early today. It is snowing again and the streets are very bad. Glad I got my arm workout in earlier! Diet wasnt "bad" today but it wasnt good. lol

Here is todays workout and diet, my last meal will most likely be top sirloin, asparagus, onions and a salad. a few miller lights to top it off.

Biceps

BB curls 4 x 10
70lbs, 80lbs, 90lbs, 100lbs

Incline DB curl 4 x 10
30lbs each set

Standing DB hammer curl 3 x 8
40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs

Cable double bicep curl 3 x 10
50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs

Triceps

CGBB on smith machine 4 x 6
245lbs, 275lbs, 295lbs, 315lbs

1 arm rev grip bench on smith 4 x 10
20lbs, 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs (does not include weight of bar)

DB over head Ext 4 x 8
90lbs, 100lbs, 110lbs 120lbs

Rev grip press down 2 x 10
150lbs both sets

Press downs 2 x 10
190lbs both sets

Pre-workout drink 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Rasberry NO2

DIET

Meal 1
2 Egg McMuffins
2 Hash Browns
1 Med Coke

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz top sirloin
1 cup green beans
2 tbls peanut butter

Meal 4
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 5 and Meal 6

Going out to dinner tonight at the Plaza downtown.

My workout was great, felt strong and pumped. No light headedness or anything which is always great!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/26/2007

Decent leg day today, nothing fancy but it was an awesome pump for sure!

LEGS

Box Squats 4 x 8
315lbs, 335lbs, 355lbs, 375lbs

Leg Press 5 x 8
585lbs, 675lbs, 765lbs, 855lbs, 945lbs... New PR!!

Leg Ext 3 x 10
150lbs each set

Pre Workout drink 2 scoops BERRY NO2 + 2 scoops Blast!
During Workout Drink 8 scoops Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz top sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 4
8 oz top sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 5
8 oz top sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 6
8 oz top sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Overall a damn fine day and my workout was killer. I really got a lot out of it. Funny story, 2 old and overweight men approached me while I was doing my box squats. They said I was doing them wrong....? So I asked how they suggest I do them and they said " you need to have a box that is well below parallel " ...... Wouldnt that be regular squats and not box squats? My box squats allow me to hit just above parallel and it puts a shyt load of stress on my quads and they love it. You have to appreciate fat old men telling you what you're doing wrong dont ya?

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/27/2007

Can it get any damn colder? Geesh it is so flippin cold here and more snow. I really miss living at the beach! lol

Triceps

Weighted Dips 4 x 8
BW + 90lbs each set

CGBP 4 x 6
225lbs each set

Overhead DB Ext. 3 x 8
100lbs, 120lbs, 140lbs

Rev grip press down 3 x 10
150lbs each set

Biceps

1 arm DB preacher curl 3 x 8
30lbs, 35lbs, 40lbs

DB hammer curl 3 x 8
35lbs, 40lbs, 45lbs

Double bicep cable curl 3 x 10
60lbs each set

Cardio = 20min on bike

Pre workout drink-- 2 scoops BERRY NO2 + 2 scoops BLAST!

During workout drink-- 8 scoops APPLE Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

DIET... way off today. lol

Meal 1
2 Egg McMuffins
2 Hash Browns
Small coke

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
4 oz Top Sirloin
asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 4
4 oz Top Sirloin
asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 5

Missed... had to take a friend to the emergency room

Meal 6
2 sonic burgers.

Diet was off big time, so much was going on today. I will get back on track, I tend to fall off from time to time but not to badly. Workout was great, felt a very nice pump and arms are full and sore.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey BB,
i am starting to mega-dose the BCAAs, you think 12 scoops per day is good for me? weigh around 180.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Hey BB,
i am starting to mega-dose the BCAAs, you think 12 scoops per day is good for me? weigh around 180.
How much water ya using? Marc Lobliner takes 10 scoops to a gallon of water twice a day. (Total is 20 scoops in 2 gallons)

Try the 12 in a gallon and see how it taste, if good stay there. I tried it with the new apple flavor and I LOVE taking 12-15 scoops in a gallon of water, i cant get enough of that apple flavor!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/28/2007

Very nice workout today BUT I did manage to pull a small muscle in my mid back, burns a good bit. I will have the wife massage it out for me and ice it.

BACK

Smith Machine Rows 4 x 8
225lbs, 275lbs, 275lbs, 225lbs

Pull Downs 4 x 8
160lbs, 180lbs, 200lbs, 160lbs

DB rows super set with stiff arm pull down 4 x 8
70lb DBB / 40lbs on stiff arm.

Rope pulls 4 x 8
190lbs each set

TRAPS

DB shrugs 4 x 10
130lbs each set

BB shrug to the front 4 x 10
225lbs each set

Pre workout drink 2 scoops BERRY NO2 + 2 scoops BLAST!
During workout drink 8 scoops APPLE xtend + 1 scoop EAA

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz top sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 4
8 oz top sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 5
12 inch turkey sub with
lettuce, tomatoe, onion, green pepper and spicy mustard

Meal 6
Will be ribs

My wife and I are going over to a good friend of ours house, she is a IFBB Pro Figure gal, Helen Turley. She is taking some time off to relax from some previous shows and we plan to eat ribs and drink a few cold ones. Everything is going great with training, I will be adding more and more cardio in soon, I need it because i have not only been cheating on my diet left and right but I need it to keep me in better cardiovascular shape. I dont like that out of shape feeling.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/30/2007

Chest and Shoulders day, I felt strong as hell but my joints are sore. Damn getting older sucks. My elbows ache all the time so I have to keep Bio Freeze on them while I work out.

CHEST

Incline Smith Press 4 x 8 (2 second pauses on each rep)
225lbs each set then 1 set of 4 reps with 315lbs

Flat DB press 4 x 8... these hurt like hell but managed to get all sets in.
100lbs each set

Cable Cross overs 4 x 10
50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs 80lbs

SHOULDERS

Smith Machine press behind neck 4 x 8
135lbs, 185lbs, 225lbs, 245lbs then 1 drop set of 8 reps with 135lbs

Cable side raise 4 x 10
30lbs each set

Rear delt fly 4 x 10
105lbs, 135lbs, 165lbs, 195lbs

CALVES

Standing calf raise 4 x 12
300lbs each set.

Seated calf raise 4 x 15
150lbs each set

During workout Drink 8 scoops APPLE Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz top sirloin
1 cup green beans
2 tbls peanut butter

Meal 4
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 5
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 6
8oz Top Sirloin
1 cup Asparagus
1 cup onions
Salad

Nice workout and i felt great. Didnt get cardio in sadly. I love the BLAST + Xtend combo, this is an awesome mix!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
12/31/2007

Well Happy New Year everyone! I hope the new year brings you all everything you hope for and more.

LEGS

Leg Press 5 x 10
495lbs, 585lbs, 675lbs, 765lbs, 855lbs

Box Squats 3 x 8
315lbs, 365lbs, 405lbs

Hamstring curls 4 x 8
BW

Lunges 4 sets BW

Leg Ext 3 x 10
150lbs

Seated leg curl 3 x 10
90lbs

Pre workout drink 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops BERRY NO2
During workout drink 1 scoop EAA + 8 scoops APPLE Xtend

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz top sirloin
1 cup green beans
2 tbls peanut butter

Meal 4
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 5
6oz Top Sirloin
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 6
2 sonic jr. burgers and 2 beers (new years combo)

My workout was brief but i felt very strong tonight. My short term goal is to use 405lbs and do 5 sets of 10 with it. Stay tuned for that!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
01/01/2008

I got a pretty decent back workout in today. Gym was cold and it took a while to warm up and hit it hard. It is so flippin cold here in Missouri, sometimes I want to move back to South Carolina where its always warm!

Back

Pull Downs 4 x 8
200lbs, 210lbs, 220lbs, 230lbs

1 arm hammer rows 4 x 8
135lbs, 160lbs, 180lbs, 225lbs... each arm

Rev grip seated cable row 4 x 8
200lbs each set

Traps

DB shrug (BB2K style) 3 x 25
40lbs, 45lbs, 50lbs

Smith machine shrug 3 x 10
225lbs each set

Abs

Ball crunches 3 x 20
Superset with
Cable crunches 3 x 20

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
4 oz Top Sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 4
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 5
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Overall a great day and a good workout. Gotta go to bed very early tonight, i have a client at 430am! damn it.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
01/04/2008

I havent felt to good the past few days, nauseated like crazy and huge heartburn symptoms. Sleep hasnt been very good, i wake up several times a night and have to eat Tums like candy. Plan to see the Doc next week and see WTH is going on.

SHOULDERS

Standing DB press 4 x 10
60lbs, 65lbs, 70lbs, 75lbs

DB side raise BB2K style 4 x 10
20lbs each set

Cable rear delt fly 4 x 10
35lbs each set

Face pulls 3 x 10
150lbs each set

TRAPS

DB shrugs BB2K style 4 x 20
40lbs, 45lbs, 50lbs, 55lbs

Pre- Workout drink 2 scoops BLAST! + 2 scoops Xtend.. this stuff just doesnt quit! still the same reaction as the first dose.

Workout drink 8 scoops APPLE Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

DIET

This has been off a little the past few days. Seems like whatever I eat gives me heartburn.

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
4oz shrimp
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
8 oz top sirloin
1 cup green beans
2 tbls peanut butter

Meal 4
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 5
6oz hamburger
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 6
12 inch subway turkey sandwich.

I am feeling better, joints are still always sore even though I have took a few days off and lightened the load. I am not sure what i have come down with but i do not like it at all.:whiner:

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
01/07/2008

Awesome day today, finally kicked that flu bug and got a damn good workout in. BACK day!

BACK

Rack pulls 2 warm up sets then 4 x 8
495lbs eaxh set

Weighted Chins 4 x 6
BW + 25lbs

Pull Downs 4 x 8
150lbs, 160lbs, 170lbs, 180lbs

Seated Row Rev grip 4 x 8
160lbs, 170lbs, 180lbs, 190lbs

Cable Rope Pulls 4 x 0
160lbs, 170lbs, 180lbs, 190lbs

Pre-workout drink 2 scoops BERRY NO2 + 2 scoops BLAST!
Workout Drink 8 scoops APPLE Xtend + 1 scoop EAA

DIET

Meal 1
7 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz Top Sirloin
1 cup spinach
12 almonds

Meal 2
4 oz Top Sirloin
steamed asparagus
18 almonds

Meal 3
4 oz top sirloin
1 cup green beans
2 tbls peanut butter

Meal 4
4oz Top Sirloin
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 5
4oz top sirloins
1 cup green beans
18 almonds

Meal 6
Turkey Sandwich

Awesome day, my back responded VERY well today which makes my VERY happy. lol Not much BLAST! left in the jug, sad to see it end but it has been an amazing product this entire time.