Apple Xtend is now available at

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Apple Xtend is now available at ...

MOD EDIT: NP is the exclusive retailer here. As the rules state:

"Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores."

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
To anyone reading...I've had the pleasure of tasting this flavor and it tastes straight up like a jolly rancher. There's nothing like sipping on pure candy during a diet :)

Sporto

onelife

onelife

Awards
oh man... hey beast you going to be carrying this at the Arnold Classic Expo this year??

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i need to get me some of this!

Beast, how come you released it without letting me test first? :think:

:lol:

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh man... hey beast you going to be carrying this at the Arnold Classic Expo this year??
We are not selling anything at trade shows ever again. We always end up losing our behinds!

We will have vasocharge and Dialene 4 samples.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Scivation any chance of getting this to Nutra?...love to order some.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response...guess ill stick with my lemonade

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response...guess ill stick with my lemonade
I'm a fan of the watermelon, if you haven't tried it yet.

I'd love to give the Apple a whirl but I won't order from places like that...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..i havent, ill try it next, went through grape, and lemonade, guess watermelons next.

I want apple....but NP are my peeps....neva shop anywhere else online

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
how was grape?

i actually like watermelon more so than lemonade. it's not as heavy of a flavor...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how was grape?

i actually like watermelon more so than lemonade. it's not as heavy of a flavor...
i liked grape, smells like grape hubba bubba gum....yeah the lemonade is strong, i use a ton of water...

onelife

onelife

Awards
We are not selling anything at trade shows ever again. We always end up losing our behinds!

We will have vasocharge and Dialene 4 samples.
nooooooooo!!! my nightmares have came true!!!! :(

onelife

onelife

Awards
And our dreams have been realized!

Trade shows are a waste most of the time.

shhhhhhhhh!!! dont let the others hear you say that!!
I have seen men disappear for saying less than that :toofunny:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
marc can we get samples?

also, are you still planning on attending shows? like you guys did at last year's arnold? (just no booth)

onelife

onelife

Awards
i hope you guys are there... i want comp tips and pointers :)

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
marc can we get samples?

also, are you still planning on attending shows? like you guys did at last year's arnold? (just no booth)
We do not have samples, sorry. But the small jug is only $20 and has a money back guarantee from the place of purchase!

We will be there with free sample packs. NO SELLING!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Scivation: I do not mean to pry into your business practices... But what is the reason behind the exclusive? Right now I am feeling a little pressured into shopping else where and as a consumer I got to say it is VERY de motivating.
Xtend is good, really good, but I not good enough to make me change where I do my shopping.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scivation: I do not mean to pry into your business practices... But what is the reason behind the exclusive? Right now I am feeling a little pressured into shopping else where and as a consumer I got to say it is VERY de motivating.
Xtend is good, really good, but I not good enough to make me change where I do my shopping.
Cash.

Is that a good enough answer? :drunk: :djparty:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Cash.

Is that a good enough answer? :drunk: :djparty:
haha...honest...i like it..always been a fan of the company guys...

ill make some of my friends that shop at "that other place" to get me a tub....sounds to good to pass up.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha...honest...i like it..always been a fan of the company guys...

ill make some of my friends that shop at "that other place" to get me a tub....sounds to good to pass up.
This is just like when companies launch DVD players at Best Buy only or Foot Locker gets the exclusive on the new Nikes.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
This is just like when companies launch DVD players at Best Buy only or Foot Locker gets the exclusive on the new Nikes.
with that said then...is the apple flavour here to stay...meaning it will be everywhere eventually, just being launched exclusively at bb

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
with that said then...is the apple flavour here to stay...meaning it will be everywhere eventually, just being launched exclusively at bb
That is the plan, yes.

But let's say that the retailer is selling an incredible amount on their own, it'd be foolish of me not to extend the exclusive.

See what I'm saying?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
That is the plan, yes.

But let's say that the retailer is selling an incredible amount on their own, it'd be foolish of me not to extend the exclusive.

See what I'm saying?
fair enough

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just thought I would tempt you... lol
It must be a **** ton of cash...
Let me put it this way. We would have not launched this new flavor for at least another 12-18 months had it not been for this deal.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Let me put it this way. We would have not launched this new flavor for at least another 12-18 months had it not been for this deal.
Thanks for helping a customer understand, and I don't actually feel like I am missing out on something now. Thanks!