Primaforce Rage Experience

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received a sample pack of this stuff. Holly S*iT!!!. This stuff is too damn strong for me!. I took the sample pack which is 3 huge capsules(1 serving) immediately after getting out of bed. Right away I started to feel warm. After that I started feeling dizzy and light headed. So much so that I felt like I was going to pass out. My heart pounded so bad I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. I woke my wife out of bed and was going to have her take me to the Emergency room. I really didn't want to go though, so I waited it out. I decided to eat some chicken and have a protein drink. I sat down and couldn't get up because I was so dizzy and afraid to move and I felt better sitting down just watching tv. I had the wife make my chicken for me. I kept shivering and I am usually always hot. I was shivering so much that my body was shaking. I am finally calmed down at this point and I feel better. I usually do my cardio on an empty stomach I guess I can't today. Still I feel slightly dizzy but I can handle it, and my heart is no longer racing. I usually don't respond to stimulants like this at all. This product is just way to much...Talk about feeling "cracked out"!. I really thought this was going to be a medical emergency. Also I turned all red like with poisiden. I recently tried redline extreme and it didn't do anything like this to me. The reason I mention that is because a lot people say Redline Extreme is really potent. Hahah. Redline Extreme compared to Primaforce Rage is a Phucking Joke!. Primaforce Rage is just too much for me, if anyone tries this product please post your experience and use with CAUTION!. Also I'm crashing pretty hard right now, and I still have not done my cardio damn it!

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I tried Dialene4 with no ill will.

On the other hand, Adipokinetix is horrendous!!!! I advise no one to touch that crap.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I took a bottle of Dialene - no issues period.

I think Rage and Dialene are the same exact product.

Just goes to show everyone responds differently.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Here's my final review:

I had actually finished my last dose of Dialene 4 last Sunday, using for approx. 25 days. My weight at the end of this trial was 163. 6 lbs lighter from when I started. Diet was consistent throughout. To be fair, I lowered my carbs quite a bit during usage but never fully entered ketosis as I'm typically known to do on diets as cardio is quite difficult for me with all things considered. I'm assuming some of my weight lost was water due to this fact, plus you always do tend to lose some water while you diet anyways. Still, my results were surprising even to myself. I have to give Scivation some props with this one, results were obtained using Dialene 4 as directed. In my experience, I felt I had to double or sometimes triple recs to notice any type of effect with other products in tha past.

Where Dialene really shines other than rocking noticeable reductions in bodyfat is tha type of energy it produces. Dialene is unique in that it picks you up gradually, and provides focus similar to that of Ergopharm's AMP, but never revs you up to tha point where you feel like you absolute have to do something physically or else you'll wig out. This is important to me as usually those that tend to amp me up that much also makes me crash regardless of claims. Dialene also has a distinct feel to it that other fat burners have not had. With each dose I get extremely warm. Not to tha point of sweating but enough that you notice a percieved slight increase in body temp. I like this a lot for one reason or another and think this would do extremely well if one were to go on a cut during winter.

Dialene 4 did have one drawback however which I found to be very frustrating and subsequently kept it from receiving even higher marks and replay value (I'd give it a 4 out of 5). Generally speaking for whatever reason, Dialene 4 puts me in major gastrointestinal distress if taken with food. Fortunately, I found that this is easily remedied by using as directed and not eating for 30 mins or more before or prior to dosing otherwise it's cramp city.

So what's tha bottom line Toad? Well, tha bottom line is I will most likely be purchasing a bottle sometime in tha future. As you will see tha result speak for themselves IMO for only 25 days, regardless of it's negatives. Dialene 4 will certainly rival most competitors out there and in fact may be a true diamond in tha rough for those not previously turned on to Scivation and their products.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried it and it was the first time I had ever had a niacin flush. Nothing unbearable, but the warmth is a lot to deal with in TX during the summer.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I received a sample pack of this stuff. Holly S*iT!!!. This stuff is too damn strong for me!. I took the sample pack which is 3 huge capsules(1 serving) immediately after getting out of bed. Right away I started to feel warm. After that I started feeling dizzy and light headed. So much so that I felt like I was going to pass out. My heart pounded so bad I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. I woke my wife out of bed and was going to have her take me to the Emergency room. I really didn't want to go though, so I waited it out. I decided to eat some chicken and have a protein drink. I sat down and couldn't get up because I was so dizzy and afraid to move and I felt better sitting down just watching tv. I had the wife make my chicken for me. I kept shivering and I am usually always hot. I was shivering so much that my body was shaking. I am finally calmed down at this point and I feel better. I usually do my cardio on an empty stomach I guess I can't today. Still I feel slightly dizzy but I can handle it, and my heart is no longer racing. I usually don't respond to stimulants like this at all. This product is just way to much...Talk about feeling "cracked out"!. I really thought this was going to be a medical emergency. Also I turned all red like with poisiden. I recently tried redline extreme and it didn't do anything like this to me. The reason I mention that is because a lot people say Redline Extreme is really potent. Hahah. Redline Extreme compared to Primaforce Rage is a Phucking Joke!. Primaforce Rage is just too much for me, if anyone tries this product please post your experience and use with CAUTION!. Also I'm crashing pretty hard right now, and I still have not done my cardio damn it!

You would probably do fine on 2 caps. Sounds like you experienced a niacin flush.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I personally would have taken 1 to check my tolerance first then up the dose as needed. A niacin flush isnt always fun, it can be very intense at times.