What happened with Fenotest

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has it been discontinued? Your website was selling it for dirt cheap and it looked like it was crap and then the studies came out. Has anyone's opinion on this changed? With human studies you would think it would help your sales.This product should be all the rage right now some of even the more popular test boosters don't even have human trials to back them up, whats going on with this?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Fenotest is being discontinued but a replacement is in the works. Testofen, the main ingredient in Fenotest, definitely works and works well!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
when might this new test booster be available?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
when might this new test booster be available?
We have a couple projects in line before this, including an anabolic sleep formula. I will let you know when I find out more.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
cool to see new things in thw works...always been a fan of Scivation...Anabolic sleep formula sounds interesting,would this help raise GH levels?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool to see new things in thw works...always been a fan of Scivation...Anabolic sleep formula sounds interesting,would this help raise GH levels?
Any increase in sleep MIGHT help GH levels.

The bottom line is that raising endogenous GH levels to any discernible degree is a moot point.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Product sounds cool-so this is along the lines of maybe something like IGF-2 or Powerfull?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Hard to sell test boosters when other companies are still selling legit drugs in the main market. The sleep formula will knock you out.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
We have apple xtend out next week, new improved grape xtend is out, and the new Scivation diuretic, SHOWTIME, launches next week.
Cool-everything sounds good.Just to make sure -this anabolic sleep formula is a gh releasing type product?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought FUZE was the replacement for FENOTEST. Or did I get things in the wrong order?...Sorry I can't keep up with all the supplements that start with F....