Dialene 4, WTF is happening!?

  1. Unhappy Dialene 4, WTF is happening!?


    I finally took my sample of D4. I used as directed 30 min b4 bfast and now my ENTIRE body is covered in a red rash that itches and feels warm/hot sensation like razor burn! WTF!

    Any else experience this?

    I only took one dose of 3 pills like it said. I have never had a reaction like to oral pills on 1 dose. I figure it has to be the Cayenne pepper, but get this I have used Cayenne pepper powder in a topical (lipoderm spike) and I didn't have a reaction at all and that goes directly on the skin.

    experiences? explainations?


  2. I've never taken it, but I'll bet its a niacin flush that your getting. If it is, it should go away in 20-30 minutes. I got a helluva niacin flush this morning when I took my first dose of Poseidon.

    Dialene 4 Ingredients

    B Vitamins
    Vitamin B3 (Niacinimide USP): 75mg
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 50mg
    Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 25mg
    Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 100mcg
    The B vitamins are essential to whole body metabolism, especially fat loss. We included the B vitamins in Dialene 4 to ensure your body has what it needs to burn fat at its full potential.
    •   
       


  3. Yep..sounds like niacin. If it doesn't go away in 20-30 minutes then it's something else.

  4. Dialene 4 was the first time that I had a Niacin flush and it scarred the sh!t out of me, but it goes away in about 30 minutes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Dialene 4 was the first time that I had a Niacin flush and it scarred the sh!t out of me, but it goes away in about 30 minutes.
    It lasted a little over 2 hours. I think your right, I read up on what a niacin flush is and sure seems like it. If I did purchase D4, would this happen all the time I dose?

    If it would no way I am taking it again. I would look like I have some horrid condition and that's not good to have when I work with the public. Plus it is VERY unfomfortable, you should have a WARNING on the bottle!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    It lasted a little over 2 hours. I think your right, I read up on what a niacin flush is and sure seems like it. If I did purchase D4, would this happen all the time I dose?

    If it would no way I am taking it again. I would look like I have some horrid condition and that's not good to have when I work with the public. Plus it is VERY unfomfortable, you should have a WARNING on the bottle!
    I would only get it the first dose of the day if I didn't eat within about 30 minutes or so. My ears get real red and I got splotches on my face, but they subside quickly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    It lasted a little over 2 hours. I think your right, I read up on what a niacin flush is and sure seems like it. If I did purchase D4, would this happen all the time I dose?

    If it would no way I am taking it again. I would look like I have some horrid condition and that's not good to have when I work with the public. Plus it is VERY unfomfortable, you should have a WARNING on the bottle!

    Most people get used to niacin flush and it diminishes with use. However, you appear unusually succeptable. Start lower dose and build-up.

  8. It is the niacin. I myself do not get a flush at all.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    It lasted a little over 2 hours. I think your right, I read up on what a niacin flush is and sure seems like it. If I did purchase D4, would this happen all the time I dose?

    If it would no way I am taking it again. I would look like I have some horrid condition and that's not good to have when I work with the public. Plus it is VERY unfomfortable, you should have a WARNING on the bottle!
    The first time I took it it scared the **** out of me to. I only took 2 but Im also at 250lbs so I thought no big deal. And after 30 mins my feet started tingling and then I started to feel real hot and looked in the rear view mirror and it looked like I was severly sunburned. So I paniced and stopped at a gas station when I walked in everyone was staring at me. I got in the bathroom and thought I was having an allergic reaction. So I left there and got a subway sandwich and after about 20 mins the feeling started to die off. I never crashed and could think the energy rush I got after taking it could have been more panic than the actuall ingrediants. I have taken it several times since then but not on a consistant basis and dread taking it on an empty stomach because I start having a flashback of the first time I took it.

  10. I had this same problem. COVERED in red. People asked me what was wrong with me! LOL i liked it tho!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. Have any of you masochists stacked 3 grams of Beta Alanine with around 250mg of niacin?

    Come on...do it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Have any of you masochists stacked 3 grams of Beta Alanine with around 250mg of niacin?

    Come on...do it.
    Hahah ive stacked the 2 before, dont know the doses. But can you say itchy red mess?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Have any of you masochists stacked 3 grams of Beta Alanine with around 250mg of niacin?

    Come on...do it.
    I've taken 2 scoops of Blast with 2 scoops of Poseidon (and 3 more grams of BA).

    A little flushing once, helluva lot the 2nd time, and nothing on the third time.

    Though - that much BA makes me feel weird - like I want to throw up initially then I feel really tired.

  14. I had the same thing happen. Uncomfortable is an understatment. I took 3 though and it was Primaforces version, I forget what it is called. Heres the link. It is called Rage,

    Primaforce Rage Experience

  15. Ahh, shlt lol, now im nervous to take the Dialene 4. I have a bottle im crackin open in a couple of days. Should i start out with 1 cap?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Fisha7487 View Post
    Ahh, shlt lol, now im nervous to take the Dialene 4. I have a bottle im crackin open in a couple of days. Should i start out with 1 cap?
    It is always best to start with a lower dose and access your tolerance to the product.
  17. Avoiding the flush


    Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    I finally took my sample of D4. I used as directed 30 min b4 bfast and now my ENTIRE body is covered in a red rash that itches and feels warm/hot sensation like razor burn! WTF!

    Any else experience this?

    I only took one dose of 3 pills like it said. I have never had a reaction like to oral pills on 1 dose. I figure it has to be the Cayenne pepper, but get this I have used Cayenne pepper powder in a topical (lipoderm spike) and I didn't have a reaction at all and that goes directly on the skin.

    experiences? explainations?

    To avoid a niacin flush, just take aspirin 30 minutes before you take your pills. The flush is caused by increased prostaglandins and aspirin blocks prostaglandin synthesis.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wtf is happening to me!
    By bigbb123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 06:52 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:10 AM
  3. wtf is happening to ph/ds?????
    By Musclefever in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 11:20 PM
  4. WTF is happening to me
    By Imsleepinmonkey in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 12:05 PM
  5. Wtf Is The Anarchy Stack!? I've Been Out Of The Loop:(
    By Blindfaith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 07:59 PM
Log in
Log in