Marc Lobliner and his business practices!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hats off to you bro. Can't thank you enough for the package i received today, you really went above and beyond. Top notch customer service right there, you made a customer for life!

Thanks again, and have a great weekend.
Dave-

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sir!

The customer is out NUMBER ONE priority and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I also want to add, I emailed Marc for a sample of VasoXplode and he sent an entire tub ! Most companies don't even answer my emails period more or less send me anything. The business practices of PrimaForce/SciVation are beyond exceptional.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
I also want to add, I emailed Marc for a sample of VasoXplode and he sent an entire tub ! Most companies don't even answer my emails period more or less send me anything. The business practices of PrimaForce/SciVation are beyond exceptional.
A model for others to follow!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no doubt... top notch company!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow that's amazing. Good customer service is very important to me as a consumer. Even with a good line of products, I hate supporting smug smart ass people. Just my two cents. Great customer service = great company. Now do you think I can get my hands on a sample of extend :rofl:

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Scivation is awesome. They always deliver 110%.