D4

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I took a sample of Dialene 4 a couple months back and was disappointed. I honestly got a sleepy feeling and felt no stim or body temp increase....nothing.

Just this mourning I took another sample I got in with some supps and WOW. Within 20 min. my skin started to get real warm, I became more alert and now patches of skin are feeling nice and warm...almost tingly(knees, elbows, arms, chest mostly). Quite a difference from the first time.

Anything changed in the formula? After this sample I am ready to buy some as before I didnt like it at all..........:think:

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump.....I'm considering trying some as well but can't find enough feedback about it...I'd be willing to be a guinea pig if there are any more samples to be had....heck I'd even double or triple the dose and report back to you all...

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Nothing in the formula changed. Maybe there was some outside factor that caused you to feel sleepy the first time you took it. Your findings the second time you took it are similar to the feedback we get 99% of the time :)