Dialene 4

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Tried my sample of Dialene 4, only took 1 pill a day pre-workout, just on that had very nice focus, and tons of energy. Weird thing was most of the time my workouts take around 1 hour, but the 3 days I took Dialene 4 the workout seem to fly by so I did a lot of extra stuff, with out even noticing while I was doing it. I was really sore the whole week after each workout, could tell I had worked that muscle group.

I know this is a hard question to answer, but I'll try. Is there anything in Dialene 4 that will have a negative impact on high blood pressure other than what caffeine by it's self does?

Also would this stack well with Sesamin / Max CLA?

Thanks

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Tried my sample of Dialene 4, only took 1 pill a day pre-workout, just on that had very nice focus, and tons of energy. Weird thing was most of the time my workouts take around 1 hour, but the 3 days I took Dialene 4 the workout seem to fly by so I did a lot of extra stuff, with out even noticing while I was doing it. I was really sore the whole week after each workout, could tell I had worked that muscle group.

I know this is a hard question to answer, but I'll try. Is there anything in Dialene 4 that will have a negative impact on high blood pressure other than what caffeine by it's self does?

Also would this stack well with Sesamin / Max CLA?

Thanks

I will look into the blood pressure issue to give you a STRONG answer. Off hand I would say yes it will increase blood pressure some, but the cayenne pepper dialates blood vessels which would decrease blood proessure and evodiamine promotes increased circulation, so I would not think Dialene 4 would increase blood pressure much.

Dialene 4 stacks very well with Sesamin and CLA.