Dialene4 is where its at!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that Dialene 4 is the SH!T!

I took my first dose (3 pills) about a half hour ago and i am already feeling the thermogenic effect.........:thumbsup:

I have been training with Derek for quite awhile now (since last september) and i got off track recently with a new baby and a pipe bursting in our house. We have been in between houses dealing with insurance adjusters and contractors, etc.....

needless to say the excuses have gotten the better of me and i haven't been working out or eating like i should. so i am going to cut for awhile.....

i have the lifestyle cut diet, but i am using principles that Derek and I set up awhile ago on my first recomp/cut......

supps include Dialene 4 and sesamin plus low-dosed(one at night and one upon wake-up) HD X-2.

I'll keep ya posted, but i am DEF liking the Dialene4! :dance:

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Dialene 4 is definitely a great thermogenic. I personally enjoy the mental focus it gives me.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how long can Dialene 4 be used continuously? is there a recommended on time vs. off time?

I assume it is recommended to stack with Sesamin, anything else you guys recommend to stack with it for effectiveness?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
how long can Dialene 4 be used continuously? is there a recommended on time vs. off time?

I assume it is recommended to stack with Sesamin, anything else you guys recommend to stack with it for effectiveness?

I would do 8-12 weeks on then 4 weeks off of all stims no matter what thermo you are using... unless you are preparing for a competition.