Any results from Anagen to report

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of adding anagen to the stack I'll be running in aug which will include powerful,cissus,cvm by sns anyone have any feedback on this supplement.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Run a search, this topic has been discussed in detail.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great write-up, FAQ , and reviews Beast im impressed! Ive been wanting to try this product and extend. Seems like everytime i go to try a BCAA product or anagen something else comes in my way. lol

I will be giving it a try though!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered xtend 2-3 days ago.. Will let ya know how it is..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No prob ;) it will be watermelon, and I will compare to Purple Wraath(grape).

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and didn't receive any noticable benefits or results from it. However at the time I was working around a bad AC Joint which is recovered now. I think I'll give it a try now that the injury has been taken care of, and see what results I get. I 'm willing to give it another shot, and am going to run fenotest + anagen together.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No prob ;) it will be watermelon, and I will compare to Purple Wraath(grape).

Sounds good, i HATE grape tasting stuff although i love grapes so ill be lookin forward to your watermelon review. Haha

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 4 weeks of anagen...seems like its great stuff. After about week 2 I got a noticeable increase in strength and power even on caloric deficit.

BV

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 4 weeks of anagen...seems like its great stuff. After about week 2 I got a noticeable increase in strength and power even on caloric deficit.Did you dose based on your body weigh and was this part of a stack or stand alone run ?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Part of a stack w/LipidFX. Dosed according to the bottle, 3 caps per day. Ill be bumping up the dose for the next 4 weeks.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Part of a stack w/LipidFX. Dosed according to the bottle, 3 caps per day. Ill be bumping up the dose for the next 4 weeks.
Thanks for a quick reply.I will be following your advice and start with 3 caps per day also stacking with powerful,cissus,excell

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
It should work well for you. The best 'natural anabolic' stack I ran was back in december, when I was in a caloric surpluss and mega-dosing BCAA's. Everything was going well, but when I added 25mg ATD/day the effects were greatly enhanced.

BV

wheels

Awards
  • Established
It should work well for you. The best 'natural anabolic' stack I ran was back in december, when I was in a caloric surpluss and mega-dosing BCAA's. Everything was going well, but when I added 25mg ATD/day the effects were greatly enhanced.

BV
Ok I'm sold sounds like a killer stack will be adding 25mg atd/day thanks for your help will be starting monday