Cut diet supplementation

biopole

Awards
I have just purchased the cutdiet and was curious to know about the supplements recommended. I see from the homepage a cutdiet stack that is recommended and includes a faint description of each product. Are these the only products recommended in the book or is there more? I would just like to try to get a supplement list together so i can start the diet as soon as it arrives. i also noticed that on the website page under the cutdiet stack, it gives a description for ZMA but i don't think ZMA is included into the stack. Im also curious to know about the combination of the NHA stack w/ the addition of anagen. it seems as if some of the posters have had good results with the NHA stack and cutting. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Cut Diet outlines and fully describes each supplement used including individual ingredients to the supplements inside the book. The Cut Diet basically describes the role and implementation of a number of the Scivation/PrimaForce supplements. It details how each product is used, how much and also gives an optimized dosing scheme for the duration of the diet. Not saying that these supps are necessary, but they just add to the effectiveness of the diet (the book even says this). Dieting, whatever type, is basically a "total body" war between you and your bodies ability and need to maintain stasis. The book just outlines how to keep your body "happy" while optimizing the effects of the diet.

As I'm sure you know, you can run whatever supp regiment you want with the diet if you have a favorite one that always gets the job done. The most important part IMO to any supp program is making sure you address all angles of reaction that your body will want to "throw at you;" this way, you keep your gains or fat loss steady and consistent.

As far as the NHA Stack + Anagen goes, just use the search engine to find the info that you want.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
The Cut Diet outlines and fully describes each supplement used including individual ingredients to the supplements inside the book. The Cut Diet basically describes the role and implementation of a number of the Scivation/PrimaForce supplements. It details how each product is used, how much and also gives an optimized dosing scheme for the duration of the diet. Not saying that these supps are necessary, but they just add to the effectiveness of the diet (the book even says this). Dieting, whatever type, is basically a "total body" war between you and your bodies ability and need to maintain stasis. The book just outlines how to keep your body "happy" while optimizing the effects of the diet.

As I'm sure you know, you can run whatever supp regiment you want with the diet if you have a favorite one that always gets the job done. The most important part IMO to any supp program is making sure you address all angles of reaction that your body will want to "throw at you;" this way, you keep your gains or fat loss steady and consistent.

As far as the NHA Stack + Anagen goes, just use the search engine to find the info that you want.
Good post!

biopole

Awards
Thank you for the response. I was actually wondering if the book recommends any other supplements rather then the ones listed in the cutdiet stack off of the main web page.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Substance + Xtend during training is a MUST IMO.

Sesamin definitely increases fat loss.

Anagen would be good for keeping lean mass.

Some sort of energy/thermo would be good as well.

That would be a solid stack right now.

I'm not a big fan of using anti-estrogens while cutting (at least in high doses), but Activate is good stuff.

biopole

Awards
thanks again, now ill just have to sit and patiently wait for the book to arrive. i have read good reviews about the clients and i figured since it is my first time cutting this seems like the best approach.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
thanks again, now ill just have to sit and patiently wait for the book to arrive. i have read good reviews about the clients and i figured since it is my first time cutting this seems like the best approach.
You will defintely gain a lot of knowledge from the book and from cutting for your first time. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to post them here or the scivation forums at scivation.com.

biopole

Awards
recieved my copy of the book, good read, very quick and easy. went through the supplement list and came up with a few questions. would powerfull and cissus be a good addition to the stack? instead of purchasing Fuze and the joint support formula. and just out of curiosity derek how come you are against anti-e's during a cut?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
recieved my copy of the book, good read, very quick and easy. went through the supplement list and came up with a few questions. would powerfull and cissus be a good addition to the stack? instead of purchasing Fuze and the joint support formula. and just out of curiosity derek how come you are against anti-e's during a cut?
Estrogen is lipolytic. This is why I recommend using supplements such as Fenotest, FUZE, Powerful, etc. while cutting since they increase test levels but don't suppress estrogen. Testosterone is also lipolytic, so increasing it does have benefit, but I would rather not mess around with other hormones if possible.