Cut Diet Book--Reserve Your Copy Today!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Cut Diet Book--Reserve Your Copy Today!

CUT DIET.COM

Enter Coupon Code "CD6" and you get a copy absolutely free! All you have to pay is a small $3.95 shipping and handling fee. THESE WILL NOT SHIP IMMEDIATELY. They will ship in 2-3 weeks.

In an upscale training facility catering to collegiate and professional athletes located in Southern California, Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD has spent the last thirteen years perfecting his diet and nutrition strategies. Chuck has helped many elite athletes, including professional bodybuilders, obtain their best physiques ever. In Game Over, Chuck takes you through all of the steps in the Cut Diet including diet, training and supplementation in a 16 week showtime program in collaboration with industry experts Marc Lobliner, President of Scivation, Inc.; Derek Charlebois; and elite trainer Sean Kane. If you’re ready to take your physique to the next level for a show or even just to show some abs this summer, Game Over is the guide you need!

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

The title of this thread and the creator's first post speaks for themselves...just reserved one!!!!

Thanks Scivation!!!!
    Last edited by anabolik1; 06-13-2006 at 08:46 PM.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Is there anyway to order by phone because I have been trying to order on the site and it keeps telling me my credit card will not go through but it is a debit card and I just used it today, and yes there is money in the account .

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by Scivation
    CUT DIET.COM

Enter Coupon Code "CD6" and you get a copy absolutely free! All you have to pay is a small $3.95 shipping and handling fee. THESE WILL NOT SHIP IMMEDIATELY. They will ship in 2-3 weeks.

In an upscale training facility catering to collegiate and professional athletes located in Southern California, Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD has spent the last thirteen years perfecting his diet and nutrition strategies. Chuck has helped many elite athletes, including professional bodybuilders, obtain their best physiques ever. In Game Over, Chuck takes you through all of the steps in the Cut Diet including diet, training and supplementation in a 16 week showtime program in collaboration with industry experts Marc Lobliner, President of Scivation, Inc.; Derek Charlebois; and elite trainer Sean Kane. If you’re ready to take your physique to the next level for a show or even just to show some abs this summer, Game Over is the guide you need!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks scivation, great deal
  5. Banned
    Answers

How many pages is this? Hardcover?

I am placing my order now.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Is there anyway to order by phone because I have been trying to order on the site and it keeps telling me my credit card will not go through but it is a debit card and I just used it today, and yes there is money in the account .

Mr.50
    Sir,

Please email mlobliner@scivation.com.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    How many pages is this? Hardcover?

I am placing my order now.
    100 pages total (96 + Cover). It is not hardcover.
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

Thanks for this offer, as I have read many little articles and would love to read this book. I havn't really searched, but are their other books that are already out or is Chuck planning on writing more, like a bulking book? Or just some other topics?? Thanks
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lilkev42
    Thanks for this offer, as I have read many little articles and would love to read this book. I havn't really searched, but are their other books that are already out or is Chuck planning on writing more, like a bulking book? Or just some other topics?? Thanks
    Our Mass Diet book will be out in 3-5 months. The website will be Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Anabolic Minds.
  10. Gold Member
    Answers

Our Mass Diet book will be out in 3-5 months. The website will be Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Anabolic Minds.
    Awesome, thanks for the info. Would another free deal be in place because that would be amazing.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lilkev42
    Awesome, thanks for the info. Would another free deal be in place because that would be amazing.
    We'll see. The Mass Diet book will probably add 50 or so pages.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ordered! Thanks!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks Scivation for giving us loyal international customers a 'piece of the sweet pie'.

It's little gestures like this that sway me when choosing between two comparable products.

Thanks again and I look forward for the read.

p.s. BUMP
  14. Banned
    Answers

I just placed a order, thanks scivation!
  15. Board Supporter
    Answers

ordered me a book, thank you for the generous offer
  16. Board Supporter
    Answers

Free? Sounds good to me!

Should be a good read, thanks Scivation!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

placed my order... can't wait to read it.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Sweet, I love your supps, so I'm sure I'm going to love this book.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

I knwo you said 2-3 weeks, so you guys may wanna fix this for the promo code offers:

Quote Originally Posted by cutdiet.com
    Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.
    LOL. Thanks though, can't wait to read the book!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

thanks for this offer mark! I just placed my order. I'm planning on doing a 10 week cut starting in october so i'll do a log on bb.com using this plan to show my appreciation.

thanks again!
    :bb2:
  21. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

got mine in the mail today!!! that was pretty quick guys great job!!!!
    by the way love anagen and feno great products i will post before and after pics for ya guys
  22. Gold Member
    Answers

Glad this got bumped; I'd been meaning to order it.

Thanks, Scivation
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Cool. Just put in my order. Thanks Scivation.
  24. Banned
    Answers

no , they dont need too change the time of ar*****, i got it in six days. thats pretty quick
  25. Gold Member
    Answers

Just ordered mine.

Your Order Has Been Processed!

Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.

Awesome discount code!!!!

26. Registered User
    Answers

Sweet. Glad this got bumped. Ordered mine as well
  27. Gold Member
    Answers

Hey, got my book today. Read it already, great stuff, but just one question. I fall kinda inbetween the Cut Diet 2000 and 2500. My cals are estimated at 2150-2300. I am an endo with <14 bf. I am more around 10% bf, if that helps. I am just wondering which diet I should follow. Thanks a lot.

Oh yeah, another thing is say I have to make a shake for time saving, and I didnt have veges or was really on a run. Would it be ok to supplement with 5g of Benefiber(the tasteless Metamucil stuff). It is 25 cals, 6g carbs, 5g fiber, 0g sugar. I throw that in shakes at time now, wondering if this would be an ok replacement for veges if really on the run. Thanks again.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

I was wondering the same thing, I use Maximum greens from GNC.
  29. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wantstobeinshap
    I was wondering the same thing, I use Maximum greens from GNC.
    I just PM'd a Scivation rep on another board, and he said it was fine to use the fiber. I only use it if I am on the run or baking something. I wouldnt rely on it though.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I just received my book today and gave it a quick reading. This looks like a very interesting diet, but definitely on the low carb side of things most of the time. I can foresee a great amount of difficulty for myself in adjusting to such a low carbohydrate intake, but nevertheless am finding myself very tempted to give the diet a shot in the very near future. I'm sitting at around 8% bodyfat right now, but am seeing my progress in fatloss starting to slow. This looks like it may be just the ticket to get fatloss moving along again.
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm curious to see Bobo's take on the book...
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough
    I'm curious to see Bobo's take on the book...
    I suspect he'd be somewhat less than receiving of the carbohydrate+fat based refeed meals.
  33. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    I suspect he'd be somewhat less than receiving of the carbohydrate+fat based refeed meals.
    You would be correct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    You would be correct
    Can I send you a copy?
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I liked the book, it was definetly a good read. I just have a couple of questions. When doing the caloric estimates for your body type, do you use the exact number that comes out, or do you have to subtract calories? (not sure if the number that comes out is maintanenace calories or not, I thought the number seemed high.) And will it really take 4-6 weeks before fatloss starts?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough
    I liked the book, it was definetly a good read. I just have a couple of questions. When doing the caloric estimates for your body type, do you use the exact number that comes out, or do you have to subtract calories? (not sure if the number that comes out is maintanenace calories or not, I thought the number seemed high.) And will it really take 4-6 weeks before fatloss starts?
    Thanks for the props!

Start at what the equation gives you then work your way down as necessary. We have found that for most fat loss kicks in around week 2.

Don't cut calories too much too soon!
  37. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Can I send you a copy?
    Is it better than my Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism book?

I've already seen some of it. I just don't agree with some of the concepts personally.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

What would you recommend for someone who's been cutting for a fairly lengthy time already? I've been cutting slowly (full muscle retention is my main priority, down 15.5 pounds fat thusfar) for over 13 weeks, hitting the 14 week mark on Sunday. I am seriously considering switching over to the cut diet next week to finish off my cut.

Would I still want to use the included formulas in the book for a starting point for calories? I've been employing a cyclic approach thusfar, 1 high carb day (300grams), 1 moderate carb day (approx. 120 grams), 3 low carb days (approx. 70 grams) and 2 very low carb days (approx. 40 grams carbs). I've been intaking my carbohydrates upon waking and around/during my workouts.
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Stop cutting after week 16 and take a break especially with all that carb cycling. With all the low and mod carb days you've had your body is probably shot by now.

40. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Stop cutting after week 16 and take a break especially with all that carb cycling. With all the low and mod carb days you've had your body is probably shot by now.
    Agreed. I would take a short break (1-2 weeks) then start the Cut Diet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look over my cutting diet and give me your input
    By snipeemflo in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 09:30 PM
  2. What do you put in your shake on a cutting diet?
    By AtomicFox in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 10:39 PM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 06:20 PM
  4. hows this for a start to my cutting diet?
    By Zen_Lifter in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 01:15 PM