Cut Diet Book--Reserve Your Copy Today!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CUT DIET.COM

Enter Coupon Code "CD6" and you get a copy absolutely free! All you have to pay is a small $3.95 shipping and handling fee. THESE WILL NOT SHIP IMMEDIATELY. They will ship in 2-3 weeks.

In an upscale training facility catering to collegiate and professional athletes located in Southern California, Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD has spent the last thirteen years perfecting his diet and nutrition strategies. Chuck has helped many elite athletes, including professional bodybuilders, obtain their best physiques ever. In Game Over, Chuck takes you through all of the steps in the Cut Diet including diet, training and supplementation in a 16 week showtime program in collaboration with industry experts Marc Lobliner, President of Scivation, Inc.; Derek Charlebois; and elite trainer Sean Kane. If you’re ready to take your physique to the next level for a show or even just to show some abs this summer, Game Over is the guide you need!

A

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The title of this thread and the creator's first post speaks for themselves...just reserved one!!!!

Thanks Scivation!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway to order by phone because I have been trying to order on the site and it keeps telling me my credit card will not go through but it is a debit card and I just used it today, and yes there is money in the account :) .

Mr.50

CUT DIET.COM

Enter Coupon Code "CD6" and you get a copy absolutely free! All you have to pay is a small $3.95 shipping and handling fee. THESE WILL NOT SHIP IMMEDIATELY. They will ship in 2-3 weeks.

In an upscale training facility catering to collegiate and professional athletes located in Southern California, Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD has spent the last thirteen years perfecting his diet and nutrition strategies. Chuck has helped many elite athletes, including professional bodybuilders, obtain their best physiques ever. In Game Over, Chuck takes you through all of the steps in the Cut Diet including diet, training and supplementation in a 16 week showtime program in collaboration with industry experts Marc Lobliner, President of Scivation, Inc.; Derek Charlebois; and elite trainer Sean Kane. If you’re ready to take your physique to the next level for a show or even just to show some abs this summer, Game Over is the guide you need!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks scivation, great deal :D

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many pages is this? Hardcover?

I am placing my order now.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway to order by phone because I have been trying to order on the site and it keeps telling me my credit card will not go through but it is a debit card and I just used it today, and yes there is money in the account :) .

Mr.50
Sir,

Please email [email protected].

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this offer, as I have read many little articles and would love to read this book. I havn't really searched, but are their other books that are already out or is Chuck planning on writing more, like a bulking book? Or just some other topics?? Thanks

D

DaveB

Awards
Thanks Scivation for giving us loyal international customers a 'piece of the sweet pie'.

It's little gestures like this that sway me when choosing between two comparable products.

Thanks again and I look forward for the read.

p.s. BUMP

T

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ordered me a book, thank you for the generous offer

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Free? Sounds good to me!

Should be a good read, thanks Scivation!

M

moflika

Awards
Sweet, I love your supps, so I'm sure I'm going to love this book.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I knwo you said 2-3 weeks, so you guys may wanna fix this for the promo code offers:

Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.
LOL. Thanks though, can't wait to read the book!

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
thanks for this offer mark! I just placed my order. I'm planning on doing a 10 week cut starting in october so i'll do a log on bb.com using this plan to show my appreciation.

thanks again!
:bb2:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
got mine in the mail today!!! that was pretty quick guys great job!!!!
by the way love anagen and feno great products i will post before and after pics for ya guys

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Glad this got bumped; I'd been meaning to order it.

Thanks, Scivation :D

D

david4zero8

Awards
Cool. Just put in my order. Thanks Scivation.

G

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no , they dont need too change the time of arrival, i got it in six days. thats pretty quick

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered mine.

Your Order Has Been Processed!

Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.

Awesome discount code!!!!

:head:

B

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Glad this got bumped. Ordered mine as well :)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Hey, got my book today. Read it already, great stuff, but just one question. I fall kinda inbetween the Cut Diet 2000 and 2500. My cals are estimated at 2150-2300. I am an endo with <14 bf. I am more around 10% bf, if that helps. I am just wondering which diet I should follow. Thanks a lot.

Oh yeah, another thing is say I have to make a shake for time saving, and I didnt have veges or was really on a run. Would it be ok to supplement with 5g of Benefiber(the tasteless Metamucil stuff). It is 25 cals, 6g carbs, 5g fiber, 0g sugar. I throw that in shakes at time now, wondering if this would be an ok replacement for veges if really on the run. Thanks again.

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
I was wondering the same thing, I use Maximum greens from GNC.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing, I use Maximum greens from GNC.
I just PM'd a Scivation rep on another board, and he said it was fine to use the fiber. I only use it if I am on the run or baking something. I wouldnt rely on it though.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my book today and gave it a quick reading. This looks like a very interesting diet, but definitely on the low carb side of things most of the time. I can foresee a great amount of difficulty for myself in adjusting to such a low carbohydrate intake, but nevertheless am finding myself very tempted to give the diet a shot in the very near future. I'm sitting at around 8% bodyfat right now, but am seeing my progress in fatloss starting to slow. This looks like it may be just the ticket to get fatloss moving along again.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see Bobo's take on the book...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I liked the book, it was definetly a good read. I just have a couple of questions. When doing the caloric estimates for your body type, do you use the exact number that comes out, or do you have to subtract calories? (not sure if the number that comes out is maintanenace calories or not, I thought the number seemed high.) And will it really take 4-6 weeks before fatloss starts?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I liked the book, it was definetly a good read. I just have a couple of questions. When doing the caloric estimates for your body type, do you use the exact number that comes out, or do you have to subtract calories? (not sure if the number that comes out is maintanenace calories or not, I thought the number seemed high.) And will it really take 4-6 weeks before fatloss starts?
Thanks for the props!

Start at what the equation gives you then work your way down as necessary. We have found that for most fat loss kicks in around week 2.

Don't cut calories too much too soon!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I send you a copy?
Is it better than my Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism book?

:D

I've already seen some of it. I just don't agree with some of the concepts personally.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend for someone who's been cutting for a fairly lengthy time already? I've been cutting slowly (full muscle retention is my main priority, down 15.5 pounds fat thusfar) for over 13 weeks, hitting the 14 week mark on Sunday. I am seriously considering switching over to the cut diet next week to finish off my cut.

Would I still want to use the included formulas in the book for a starting point for calories? I've been employing a cyclic approach thusfar, 1 high carb day (300grams), 1 moderate carb day (approx. 120 grams), 3 low carb days (approx. 70 grams) and 2 very low carb days (approx. 40 grams carbs). I've been intaking my carbohydrates upon waking and around/during my workouts.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop cutting after week 16 and take a break especially with all that carb cycling. With all the low and mod carb days you've had your body is probably shot by now.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Stop cutting after week 16 and take a break especially with all that carb cycling. With all the low and mod carb days you've had your body is probably shot by now.
Agreed. I would take a short break (1-2 weeks) then start the Cut Diet.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the suggestions guys. At the moment I'm leaning towards continuing with my current plan for 2-3 more weeks, and then taking a much needed rest break of 2 weeks.

I don't have a helluva lot of fat left that I want to lose, and for the most part I'm still feeling pretty good and progressing well with fatloss. I'd just like to finish up cutting, take some time off, and then assess my goals from there.

M

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I mean no disrespect...and I have not read the book but it seems from the website that this "diet" is just a way to sell more supps. (i.e. Cut Diet Stack).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
There is a good chance it has something to do with that, however, if the info is good the info is good, despite product pimping.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I mean no disrespect...and I have not read the book but it seems from the website that this "diet" is just a way to sell more supps. (i.e. Cut Diet Stack).
Once you read the book I think you will change your opinion. The supplement stack in the book was created for someone preparing for a bodybuilding competition.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

With all due respect, it took me 2 years to convince Chuck to disclose his methods. And yes, he has his PRO athletes use our supplement plan.

The diet has been in place for over 13 years in some form. We made it better with supplements and the addition of workout nutrition. We even state in there that supplements are optimal, but not 100% necessary.

Read the book before stating that we are pimps. I mean, I'm a pimp, just not a supplement pimp.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a pimp, just not a supplement pimp.
:icon_lol: That has signature statement written all over it!

I can see where some of the guys are coming from, as far as wondering if this book is an attempt to sell more supplements. In certain regards that seems true, but at the same time it looks to be an extremely effective, albeit somewhat unconventional diet. However, I implore guys to actually read the book before brushing it off in such a fashion, it's well laid out, very easy to read, and quite informative.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple questions about the book.
1. What % is the lean turkey suggested? I have 93/7 right now, and that is the leanest I have found. I am hoping that is ok?

2. Are the vegetables able to be changed. For example, meal 1 states spinach, but would it be equally as effective to use brocolli? Just wondering cuz I hate spinach, and love brocolli.

3. This was just something I wondered about the supplement section. Wouldn't it be beneficial to include a creatine supplement along with the others mentioned?? or is there something I am missing about that?

I have read the book and and planning out my whole routine and what not now. Great book, great reading, thanks again.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a couple questions about the book.
1. What % is the lean turkey suggested? I have 93/7 right now, and that is the leanest I have found. I am hoping that is ok?.
That will work! To remove even more fat, pour boiling water over it prior to cooking in a collander.

2. Are the vegetables able to be changed. For example, meal 1 states spinach, but would it be equally as effective to use brocolli? Just wondering cuz I hate spinach, and love brocolli..
Yes Sir. I always substitute broccoli for spinach.

3. This was just something I wondered about the supplement section. Wouldn't it be beneficial to include a creatine supplement along with the others mentioned?? or is there something I am missing about that?.
It is not one of our top choices, but it will not hurt and might even help. We usually save creatine for bulking.

I have read the book and and planning out my whole routine and what not now. Great book, great reading, thanks again.
Enjoy and it's time to gitcha big, gitcha hard!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all due respect, it took me 2 years to convince Chuck to disclose his methods. And yes, he has his PRO athletes use our supplement plan.

The diet has been in place for over 13 years in some form. We made it better with supplements and the addition of workout nutrition. We even state in there that supplements are optimal, but not 100% necessary.

Read the book before stating that we are pimps. I mean, I'm a pimp, just not a supplement pimp.
Whats wrong with pushing your line? If they work, it isn't a problem. If the diet works, it isn't a problem. Let it roll off your back Marc, no need to defend a man making a living.

As far as methods, I listened to the interview and I've used use some of things you talk about as being new for many MANY years. I even got grilled about back when bb.com was in its infancy. :)

PH balance has been around forever.

I think the majority of results from these types of diets is taking someone who isn't counting calories, doesn't plan their meals, consumes WAY too many liquid meals, is focused on the details which for the most part is splitting hairs, and putting them on a well planned, whole food, back to the basics diet. The details are great for the debate but for the most part its splitting hairs if you are doing the majority of the basics right.

Control insulin which is easy to do, consume the right amount of calories, consume whole foods and altering the diet to coicide with the energy demands based on workout.

And no I ain't pimpin myself because I'm not taking anyone right now! :)

H

HeIsLegend

Awards
i just ordered my copy of this book and I am excited